Mission, ...again

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

Okay okay. You all are wrong if you think I'm the best ninja or whatever. Cause certainly I'm sure I'm the dumbest ninja ever. Why the hell did I believe that y guy? I mean, he could turn out to be one of the Ninja's Slayers? He did a background check on me and manipulated everything? But.. why do I think he said the truth? Stop thinkinggggg.....
"BOM NOONA"
" the ing hell crap out of you. Can you please not scare the hell crap out of me, Kwon Jiyong.." Jiyong took a seat next to me and handed me a small Post-It.
"What is this?" I looked at him. "Wait, you dyed your hair, dude?" I stared at his hot-pink hair.
"Hehe, yes i did. Tabi hyung dragged me to the salon yesterday"
"Who?"
"Tab- ah I mean Team Leader..."
"What? Who?"
"Aissh, noona, just read the note"
"Alright, you jerk"
"Catch a drugs' dealer in Gwaju. He might be one of the Ninjas' Slayer" I read softly. Wait... Ninjas' Slayer...
"Kwon Jiyong. Did you just personally me to the gate of hell?"
"What?" he asked innocently.
Be patient, Bom.. I was really holding back my urge to scream out loud at this little dragon. "Did you just tell me to go meet a Ninjas' Slayer? Here, I know I'm a very bad ninja, I've come to realize that fact. But please, spare my life. I will just go move to a countryside and plant corns..."
"Noona. You'll be alrig- Huahahaha. you'll be alright" Was he laughing? Fine...
"Go away from my sight, you untamed dragon. Go go." I pushed his chair to his own desk and threw myself to my own chair. I blankly stared at the small note like a retarted walrus I am.
"Heyyy" , this y voice. I could feel my ovary exploded miliseconds ago.
"How can I help you, Team Le-" I stopped mid-sentence seeing a freaking god in front of me. A god with freaking mint blue hair.
"What did you do with your hair?" I finally regained my sanity and asked him.
"Hehe, I was just trying something new. I wanna look more.. how do I describe this.. brave? or I don't know... Anyway, do you like it?"
K... I LOVE IT,GOD. PLEASE CAN I MARRY THIS EPITOME OF PERFECTION.
"Ehm.. Well, suits you well" I ended up saying.
"What's in your hand?" he tried to read the small note. 
"Ah. Nothing. Haha. You can go back to your office, Team Leader.."
"Call me Tabi, baby" Did he.. did he.. Before I knew it, I think I loosened my grip, cause Tab- I mean Team Leader just snatched something out of my hand.. Wait, what was i ho- THE NOTE.
"GIVE IT BACK. GIVE IT BACK."
Being a tower he is, he held the paper high and read the note... Noooooo...
"Did you get a new mission?"
"Yes, please go away now." I said tiredly.
"Can I go with you?"
"Yes.. I mean NO. NO"
"Deal then, tell me the time and place"
"Choi Seunghyun, this is not a game. This is a life and death matter. They can just kill you easily with a ketchup bottle"
"Do you forget that I'm a police. You caught them, and I'll do my work. Arresting them" God, how can I refuse when a god-like creature was the one who asked me. 
"Fine.. Don't blame if you got scratches on your perfect face later. Don't tell me I didn't warn you" Wait, what did I just say? Perfect? I could feel my face becoming hotter and hotter every single second that passed. "Did you just say my face is perfect?"
"No, I-i mean.."
"Thank you, lady" he then pecked my cheek, winked and walked away. Thank God my desk is a bit far from the crowds or this will be a scandal later..

Someone please reserve a place in the graveyard....

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
TABI CAN YOU PLEASE BE IMPERFECT OR SOMETHING? YOU'RE TOO PERFECT -squeals-

Lol. Anyway, T.O.P and Bom in a mission? How this think sounds?:)

And somehow I've made Bom's characters look so dumb and slow. lol. I didn't plan this at all --' I planned to make her look smart and sharp, blabla perfect.. But.. but.. nevermind.
Enjoy!

BTW BLACKJACKS.. DID YOU SAW CL'S MV? MY GAWD