Another Ninja

The Fox Ninja

BOM's POV


I quickly barged into the office and went straight to my desk. Okay, it was an easy mission yesterday, but that didn't mean I wasn't tired. I woke up late and quickly prepared for work. "Park Bom-ssi?" Again, that annoying voice. I lazily turned to the Team Leader and spotted a guy standing next to him. "Please show your respect towards our new guy in the department." I looked at the thin small guy next to him. He must be a weird person. I looked at his weird choices of attire. "Yes, now you can introduce yourself." He slightly bowed and waved at everyone.

"Hi guys, I'm Kwon Ji Yong. I'm going to be the new programmer. Please take care of me well." I heard some of the girls in the office squaled in happiness, including Minzy. "Oh my gawd, Bom eonni. Isn't he so hot?" I took a seat and looked at him thoroughly. Oh well he's cool, but handsome? No, not my type. He suits Dara's ideal type perfectly. His body was tiny compared to the man next to him, so hot. The hot man's feet moving towards me. I looked up and saw Team Leader.

TEAM LEADER? HE IS NOT HOT, OKAY. "Bom-ssi. Have you looked at the proposal of the new case I assigned you?"  "Haven't" I turned my back and him and my computer. "You're here, being paid, to work, not to play. Do it as soon as possible"  "Sure sure." As soon as he left I pulled the chair I sat on to the Minzy's desk. "Hey, is Team Leader usually that talkative?"  "Nope, in fact, he is just like that towards you" Minzy picked her proposal and handed it to Team Leader. I scowled, looking at his face.

Do you hate me that much? I turned around and saw the new guy, what was his name? Jiyoung? "Yeah, Jiyoung? How can I help you?"  "Ehm, it's Jiyong. Well, please take care of me well." he bowed and he whispered at me. "Or maybe, G-Dragon. Hi, Fox Ninja.." he winked at me and he suddenly do a ninja bow. "OH MY GOD. YOU ARE NOT, ARE YOU??" I shouted in anticipation, slowly emphasizing the words. It's rare for ninjas to meet one another. "Oh yes, I am. I couldn't believe I will meet one too. Hang out at lunch?"  "Sure, I'm up. Bon Restaurant?"  "Sure. Legg-" Jiyong's words was suddenly cut by Team Leader's annoying cough.

"Ehm, should I show you your desk, Jiyong ssi?" "Ahh sure." I glared at Team Leader hatefully, he stuck out his tongue and dragged Jiyong to his desk. He looked at me once again and winked. I winked back and laughed.


SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I kept on glancing at Bom and Jiyong as they talked with each other, holding hands, and laughed. I have never seen Bom that happy before. She was annoyingly beautiful and I couldn't focus on Minzy's proposal. Wait wait, they were going to have lunch together? Okay, this was absolutely unbearable.

I walked towards them, they didn't even know I was there until I cut off the conversation. I dragged Jiyong to his desk. He glanced back at Bom, and I caught them winking at each other. Oh my, you two just met and you were already exchanging flirty glances? We arrived at Jiyong's desk. I told him about the PC, intercom, and sort kind of things. He seemed to know things here so well already, so I didn't have to talk too much.

"Ehm, Jiyong-ssi?" "Yes?" he turned to me while chewing a bubble gum. "A relationship with the co-worker here is prohibited. So well, suit yourself. Haha." I walked away awkwardly, leaving the new guy behind with a horrified expression.