Not Much Time Left

The Fox Ninja

TOPBOM MOMENT AHEAD. ARGHHHHH -FANGIRLING-

~~

BOM'S POV

"Noona, we need to talk" "Ehm, okay. Cafe or where?" I asked, trying to act lightly. Jiyong's face was just so serious, dude... "Just right here. It will only take a moment" "Kay. Spill it."

"So, noona. I know you're just new to this ninja thingy. You know, you've only done 1 successful case so far.." Was he mocking me? "And I know things will be hard for you an-" "Stop. Stop" I cut him. He talked so much, holy cow. Only take a moment? LOL

"So what's the point?" "So the point is, my family just caught and assassin that was part of the Ninjas' Slayers. And we, ninjas around the world will have like, you know, a meeting or gathering, or wait that didn't sound right. Perhaps some kind of bounding. What's the synonym for th-" "Alright. Alright. I get the point" Geez, he talked so much. Just like Dara. These two would make a fantastic couple.

"So now what should I do?" "Well, just be careful noona. Bring at least a dagger and some shurikens for protection. Your aura screams 'I'm a ninja you know' so loudly. You can hide it inside your boots. Wait, Yours are Louboutin. Damn, The latest edition" Screams what? --" "Then?" "That's all for now. When there's update I'll tell you" "Okay." "Ehm, okay. So I will go bac-" "Ehm. ehm." we both turned to look at the door.

There he was. Our hot, wait no, annoying Team Leader..

"Didn't I emphasize it that dating is prohibited here?" "We're not dating at all. Jiyong is my cousin" Jiyong eyed me and I lightly kicked his shin. "Ouch. Yeah. Bom noona is my cousin. And we're talking about our pregnant dog. Yes haha. So please excuse me" Jiyong said and ran pass him. .. ..

Crickets, Ladies and Gentlemen?

"Ehm, okay. I'll go bac-" my words were cut. It all happened in a blink of an eye. He walked to me, put my face between his palms and kissed my lips. So how should I react? Ehm, kiss back? Okay, I didn't know. So I just stood there like a retard and waited for him to let go. I felt butterflies in my stomach and everything around me felt so hot

"Bulls with those dating ban. I don't care. I like you" he said after practically eating my face up. Eh? Like me? Okay I like you too. But I can't. Ninjas' Rules number 17 or 18? "Don't fall in love with a normal person." .. "I-i.. " I tried to speak up but I felt like my words were stuck in my throat. "I'm not feeling well. I'll leave early" I grabbed the evidences [AN: THE LAST CHAPTER I TYPED IT WRONGLY I KNOW. 'EVIDENTS' WTF. SORRY SORRY LOL] and ran out of the room. Well, I practically didn't feel well after all..

TOP'S POV

What the hell did I just do? And that red-haired girl.. She.. She just left? I kissed the hell out of her and she just LEFT? Fine, just you wait and see, red head. I was about to go out of the room when something caught my eye. It was big and heck. Shuriken. I thought that thing only exists in Naruto. That anime thing. I looked at it and see a name carved on it. "The Fox Ninja"

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter. Having a writer's block ;(