New Case To Go

The Fox Ninja


BOM'S POV

I was lying on my couch, trying to digest what Jiyong said. It's impossible, no? Why would he like me? My random gaze stopped at a box on my dining table. The case. Holy cow in the yard, I forgot about that thing. I got up, took the box and brought it to the living room. Maybe if I gave all my attention to this new case, I would forget about those crush thingy. Temporarily.
I opened the box and it only contained a photo, some papers, and a USB stick. Why the heck did they put these things in a box. A waste of space.
I looked at the papers.

National Police Station
District III

1785th Case

Name of Suspect: The Crazy Horse. [Real name unknown]
Crimes:
•Affiliated with some Ninjas.
•He was caught trying to murder a businessman.
•He was the one who tried to burn down the District II

Okay okay enough. Too much non-sensical crimes. I wouldn't need to read the rest. Affiliated with some ninjas is a crime? Seriously. And who the heck gave him that name? It's kinda hilarious.
I spotted a note in the end of the report and took a look at it.

"The Police Station suspected The Fox Ninja as one of the ninjas affiliated with him. Try to find about her more. Do a background check or something." It was Team Leader's handwriting. And what? Did they say that I, The Fox Ninja, was somehow affiliated with this crazy horse? I am not that low. Yeah yeah, people are like that. I did something good, they would misunderstand. I did something bad, they would send me to hell. I closed the report and threw it to the floor. I'm so not going to do this report.

Wait, I changed my mind. I'd do it. Maybe I could get some informations about the Ninja Slayers... Hehe..

The next day, I woke up early and went to my department. Holy Heaven, why was Team Leader sitting there on my desk? "Ehm.. Ehm.. Excuse me." Apparently he was so deep in his thought he didn't even know I was there..

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I woke up and looked around. Heck, I didn't go home last night. That Yang Director seriously worked the hell out of me. I did some stretching and went out of my office. I looked at the empty desks in my department and my gaze stopped at someone's desk. Bom's desk. Unknowingly, I walked to the desk and sit on it. I let my thought wander around while I looked at the view outside.

"Ehm.. Ehm.. Excuse me." Was someone talking to me? Ah, I was just delusioning, Neverm-. , Did someone just whack me? I turned around and saw Bom, raising her eyebrow. "Yes?" I hesitantly asked. "That.. is my desk." she said and pointed at what I was sitting on. I jumped off and straightened my pants. "Ehm, sorry. I will be going." I was about to enter my office when I remembered. "How's it going? You know.. The new case." she looked at me, her expression unreadable. "Just remove The Fox Ninja from the list. That's what I found." "What? How do you know whether she's involved or not." "Just... It just happened that way." Okay fine, not telling huh, Red head? "Oh well, s'alright. I'll find out sooner or later anyway" I said cockily. Damn, did she just smirk? I decided to let it off since I was in a good mood today!!! Pay day, baby..

BOM'S POV

I was organizing some evidences from various crime scenes with Minzy when she suddenly stood up. "Eon, I err- need to go to the toilet." She ran off before I could even give an answer. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and quickly stood up and was about to throw him down when I realized it was just Jiyong. "Damn you. You gave much such a heart attack." I said as I continued organizing the evidences. Okay, waiting for your answer, boy.
..
Crickets..

"Noona, we need to talk"

Sh--...
 

 

 

 


Author's Note:
Hey guys, sorry for not updating :( lolol. Pls dont unsubscribe, I wont stop in the middle. I will always update, but maybe as slowly as snail XD. Thanks anyway.

And have you guys listened to "Gettin Dumb"? Bom's voice is so asdfghjkllasjqkwoxjahs.. <33