Lunch With Jiyong

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

"YAHH HERE" I shouted at GD, his nickname and waved. He smiled and walked towards me. We couldn't stop grinning at each other. We quickly ordered things and waited for the foods.
"So, tell me, how did you become a ninja?" I said as I sipped my orange juice. "Well, it's simple. I came from a Ninja Family. End of the story.. Now now, I heard you were taught by the Evil Fighter. He's the legend of all!!" GD asked in excitement as he sipped his cappucino. "Ah well, It wasn't that special too." then I told him the story..

"Wah, It was so great, noona. It's a big honour to be able to know you" "Haha , not to that extent. I wasn't that great after all, I failed my 'debut' and had to stay at the hospital for around 6 years." We were already comfortable with each other by the time our foods came. We talked about almost everything, mostly about ninja tricks. I found out that his ability is to flee from buildings to buildings. Pretty crazy, when all I could do was just neck-pinching. But I heard from GD that not all ninjas could do neck-pinching. He started to learn when he was 4. Wow, I just started when I was 16. "I'm the one who feels so amateur now, Ji.. You're just awesome." "Ah, no noona. You're better." "No." "Yes.." and it went on and on..


SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I had never stalked anyone before. But I gave up that title completely just because of that red-haired girl. I overheard that she and that new guy would go to lunch together. Those two serious ly. Lovey dovey couples were absolutely not allowed in my department.

So I followed the new guy to a restaurant. I saw Bom waving at him and he waved back as he made his way to her table.

A waitress came to me and eyed me suspiciously. I felt her though, I was wearing big sunglasses, scarf, and a hat. I put off my sunglasses and smiled at her. "Ahh, yes I would like to eat here." she suddenly winked at me and led me to an empty table. "What would you like to order?" she said while batting her eyelashes. What's with this waitress? I looked at the menu quickly and ordered some small appetizers.

I looked at their table and guess what? They were already talking sweetie stuffs. I could even imagine their conversation. I really really really had the tendency to drag them back to the office. I looked at my watch and realized that lunch time was over few minutes ago. I quickly stood up, bought a cup of coffee, and walked to them, pretending I was just passing by. Bom spotted me and stared at me. I stated at her back and made my way gracefully to their table. "Lunch time was over since 2 minutes 36 seconds ago. I seriously hope you two to go back to the office." I said and quickly went out of the restaurant.

 


BOM'S POV

I looked at Team Leader as he walked to us. He said to us that lunch time was over. The time detail really wasn't necessary, though. He then left us, looked like he was in a hurry, huh. "Noona." I looked at Jiyong who was sitting there with an amused expression. "What?" "Did you know that Seunghyun was already there, he followed us here and kept looking towards our direction." "Ehm, nope." Maybe he was just eating here too, by accident. Jiyong seemed to know what I was thinking and he quickly added. "Nope, he has a crush on you, Noona. Just so you know." he smirked at me and sipped his drink. Damn, like seriously? "Anyway, we should go back to the office or the guy will go crazy and think we went to a hotel somewhere." I said, trying to change the topic. It's better actually, not knowing the truth, rather than being like this. Choi Seunghyun? That hot guy had a crush on me?