Pieces Of Truth

The Fox Ninja

NO ONE'S POV

Seunghyun was sitting on his office desk, He kept on clicking his pen.

He accidentally saw the blood's stain on Bom's bandages. *A bloody bruise? Seriously don't kid me. I'm not that stupid* Then he shrugged the thought off  and mentally slapped himself, "Why are you being like this, Seunghyun? It's not your business.." he told himself.

He suddenly remembered something and clicked something in his computer.

He clicked the profiles of his co-workers,

He accidentally looked at Bom's photo and passed it.

He suddenly scrolled back and clicked her profile.

His eyes stuck at the year she graduated from university.

                       1998 - 2002 ~~~~~~ High School

                       2008 - 2011 MIT University

*The year's gap..* he thought. *Ah nevermind..*

He looked at her birth date. March 24. He glanced at the calendar, March 15.

He then laughed playfully like a retard and marked the date on his calendar.

 

Everybody in the Cyber Crime 3's department glanced at the laughing Seunghyun blankly.

"Yah, what's wrong with our Team Leader?"

"I don't know, did he go crazy?"

"I think a ghost had just sneaked into his body."

Minzy turned to look at Bom. "See? He is so adorable"

Bom rolled her eyes. "Like, seriously?" she said as she continued googling.

Her overall impression for him changed. *He might look so cool inside, but he's just another dork inside* she thought.

"What in the world are you looking for?" Minzy tried to look at Bom's desktop.

"Ah nothing nothing" she quickly turned off the computer and faced Minzy while smiling nervously.


"Hey guys, we just got a case" Seunghyun half-shouted, trying to get everyone's attention.

*Seemed like he got his sanity back* Bom thought as she kept on googling,

Everybody looked at him and waited. "It's Mr.Lee from 'Yellow' cafe's case".

*Interesting* Bom stopped googling and started to pay attention. "It's been revealed that around 17 hours before his death, Mr.Lee was communicating with the Eagle's Eye. The Cyber Crime 2 couldn't track down the Eagle's Eye IP Address, so they handed this case to us. I hope we will be able to solve this case, especially after we got a new Hacking expert"

Seunghyun took a glance at the poker-faced Bom.

Bom sighed then spoke up "If Eagle's Eye's that great. They wouldn't have use a personal computer. They will use either someone's computer or public computers. So, tracking the IP wouldn't make any difference. But I'll try" she sat down and her computer. "What is the email and the password?"
"[email protected]  eyeline1"
"Thanks, I'll tell you when I'm done" she looked at the inbox, sent and drafts. Nothing important was there. She looked at the priority inbox

                      ☐ Eyeline2 .... Meet me at ..........                                          Mar 17
                      
☐ Eyeline7 .... Password for the Eyeline...                         Mar 17
                      
☐ Eyeline3 .... Daily meeting at .....                                      Mar 17

                                                  LOAD MORE

BOM'S POV

How many "Eyeline" were there, seriously? Then I saw the mail from Eyeline7

"Password for the Eyeline" I clicked it, then my computer froze. Dammit, I didn't have time for this.

I waited then I slowly realized, the mail didn't contain any information, it was virus.

The virus could delete the entire system and took the whole information contained. I quickly noticed and plugged in my special USB. The virus stopped. I sighed in relief. That was close. Then I started to understand things..

Why Mr.Lee and Eagle's Eye met..

Why did the email contain virus..

Why did the Eagle's Eye kill him..

Mr.Lee was a part of the Eagle's Eye...

I was about to run to Team Leader's office when I got the idea..

I would just look into the case first before telling the Team Leader about it.