How Long Has It Been?

The Fox Ninja

SIWON'S POV

"Welcome here." I heard that sentence thousand times today that I started to get sick of it. Fine, I was new and I seriously knew it. Thank you for welcoming me, but stop please. I forced a smile and walked to my new office.

After I moved to Seoul, I had no choice but to work here.

Dad would be so mad if he found out I worked at a very small hospital.

"Hey, Doctor Choi. Please come in" I stepped into the room and took a seat.

"Drinks?" 

"No, I'm fine. Thank you"

"I'll just go straight to the point . We got a patient. Someone shot her. She's still unconscious. I want you to specially take care of her." I got here maybe 5 minutes ago and now I was told to take care of a special patient? Oh, c'mon, I was going to be so big-headed in no time.

"Yes, sure. No problem. I'll do my best."

"She's in the room 2121"

As soon as I walked out of the room, I brought myself to the room 2121. I opened the door slowly. I walked in and I saw a girl, lying there peacefully. She was beautiful even when she was asleep.

"Her name is Park Bom. She's found unconscious in the middle of the night wearing a karate clothes. We never know for sure what happened" A nurse came in and changed her IV drips.

She gently wiped her body and laid her down.

"We could do nothing but to wait for miracles to happen. A lot of doctors gave up in the middle while trying to wake her up. It was just some ordinary wounds, I heard" the nurse turned to look at me.

"Maybe this time.. You'll be the first doctor to succeed." she said and smiled.

Why did everybody seem to have high hopes on me? I wasn't even that great.

"Ahh, yes" I smiled back.

She went out and closed the door

"What the hell did you do that you become like this?" I murmured to myself as I stared blankly at the girl.

I looked at the report about her health. Oh wow, 27 professional doctors tried.

If they failed, how could I succeed?

I was about to go out when I heard a slow and croaked voice.

"I did it, didn't I, ahjussi??"

 

BOM'S POV

"I did it, didn't I, ahjussi?" I looked at ahjussi. He was just smiling at me.

I tried to walk towards him, but i couldn't. I was so afraid. I was already dead, didn't I?

Everything around us was white anyway. He didn't say anything. He turned around and started walking away.

"Ahjussi.. Ahjussi" I tried to chase him but I tripped on something and fell.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out from my mouth.

Suddenly I was like thrown to an endless black pit. Everything that was blur started to get clearer.

I heard the "Tick.. Tick.. Tick.." sound. I slowly opened my eyes and realized a man was looking at me blankly.

"Who are you?" I asked. I looked around and realized I was lying on a bed with IV drips put in my hand.

"Why am I here?"

 

SIWON'S POV

"Who are you?" Choi Siwon. Who else?

"Why am I here?" Did I look like I knew. I just got here 15 minutes ago.

"Ehm, hi I'm Choi Siwon. Welcome back." I awkwardly laughed.

"Welcome back, what happened to me?" This girl seemed to have a lot to say, huh.

"Ehm, I didn't know too for sure. From what I heard, someone shot you then you're like this"

Maybe she was a gangster's child?? Who knew?

"How many days have I been like this?"

"I'm afraid it's not "days". You were unconscious for around  6 years"

 

BOM'S POV

Oh wow, waking up after 6 years only to be stared by an awkward turtle who seemed to curse at me a lot in his head.

Suddenly I gained my sanity and looked at him.

"How many days you said?"

"Not days... 6 years" Ohhhkay....