The Brand New Me

The Fox Ninja

NO ONE'S POV

November 2012,...

A girl with a bright-red hair walked into a big police station.

She went straight to the receptionist. "How can I help you?"

"Ah, I'm the new cyber-crime police."

"Ah you can go to the 21st floor."

"Thank you." She smiled and walked to the lift.

 

She arrived at a big office and knocked the door.

"Yes,come in" She went in and politely took a seat.

"I heard you graduated from Harvard" the man in front of her asked while looking at her resume.

"Yes" She said and smiled politely.

"Well, impressive. I guess you can start working tomorrow." the man handed the resume to her.

"I'm Yang Hyun Suk, the head police. You'll be a great cyber-crime police, Park Bom ssi" he shook his hand with her.

"Well, thank you. I will try my best." Bom bowed at him and went out.

 

BOM'S POV

For the last 4 years, I felt like flying...

I trained hard, went to USA, remembering the ninjitsu and kept on practicing to be a better ninja.

I lived in luxuries too, I didn't know ahjussi was that rich. I could live a lifetime without working.

Surely choosing to work at the police station, I had my own reason.

My phone rang, brought me back to earth.

I looked the screen and saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey, wassup, Won?" It was just Choi Siwon. It's been a long time, huh..

"Sure, sure let's meet there. Yeah, bye." I went into my convertible and started driving.

 

SIWON'S POV

I saw her looking for me, I raised my hand.

She walked to me while smiling like an idiot. Park Bom, you didn't change at all.

She sat and ordered frappucino.

"You didn't tell me you went back to Korea" I tried to sound as angry as possible.

"I'm going to tell you. But you found out first" She shrugged as she sipped her drink.

"So, how have you been?" she asked.

My life wasn't fine at all without you. I missed you. "Ehm, fine.. You?"

"I'm great. Thank you."

"I should be the one you tell first. You owe me a lot" I pouted.

Apparently 4 years apart from each other made us a bit awkward with each other.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, Won" she said an continued drinking her cappucino.

I looked at her. Careless, straightforward but cute and lovable. Park Bom.

I remembered back then, when I was helping her with the therapies.

It was so tough and hard for her but she had a strong will. I often found her crying alone, but I was too afraid to comfort her. I had punished myself from being so stupid not to comfort her.

"Hello.. Choi Siwon. Go back to earth." She waved her hands in front of me.

"Oh why?" I looked at her. She was staring at me and our faces were just a few inches away from each other.

My heart started to beat faster.

"I gotta go. See you later" She stood up and left.

She only left me the bill, huh. I sighed as I took out my wallet.

"This little girl.." I couldn't help but smile.

Welcome back to Choi Siwon's life, Park Bom..