The Unexpected Past

The Fox Ninja

A very long chapter.... lol, Enjoy!!

~~

BOM'S POV

Crickets...

So silent. When will he shoot me? The faster the better.

"Well, now you know. Kill me." I said in defeat.

Then the last thing I expected happened. He laughed and took a seat. He pulled a chair and signaled me to sit down. I took a seat and faced him. I had no more fear at the moment. "What?"

"I know it" he said. Know what? "Know what? Please be a little more spesific when saying something."

"Still as sharp as ever, Bom" Did he just call me Bom? How dare he?

"You didn't know me before. But I've known you since 8 years ago."

 

I ignored the other cars as I drove slowly. Team Leader, I mean, Seunghyun's story was still lingering on my mind.

Choi Seunghyun, my Team Leader, the cyber-crime police, the annoying but hot guy, was my lifesaver.

 

*FLASHBACK*

NO ONE'S POV

"It was a windy night and I was still a newbie police. I was told to secure the abandoned building area. So I sat at a nearest post, listening to the music and apparently I fell asleep." Seunghyun said as he played with the shuriken he was holding. "After around an hour or so, I woke up and decided to stroll around, securing the area.. "

* 2ND FLASHBACK LOL *

Seunghyun sang along the song he was listening to as he stroll around the abandoned building. "I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid in love... " He looked at the sky and the stars when he tripped. "Damn, what was t-?" His eyes widened, seeing a young girl in a white karate uniform lying there unconsciously only a few metres away from the building. He tapped her shoulder's softly. "H-hey.. You can't sleep here" He pushed her body a bit and gasped. Blood everywhere. He was trembling badly and he quickly took out his phone and call 119.

 

"No, I don't know her."

"Yes, I found her near the abandoned building."

"Choi Seunghyun"

"A police in training."

"Yes. you're welcome."

Seunghyun answered the questions asked by the senior police. After the police went away, he went to the room where the girl was.

"I hope you're okay." he mumbled and left, holding something small and silver.

A shuriken.

*END OF  2ND FLASHBACK*

"Back then, your "Fox Ninja" sign wasn't carved. Only carelessly written with a permanent marker." Seunghyun ended his story with a small smile.

Bom sat there, trying to digest the story Seunghyun told. "I-i.."

"I checked the abandoned building again the next day and saw lifeless bodies lying inside there. So, I buried them all.."

"I-i.. "

"I was quite disappointed knowing you killed the people. There are a lot of other ways."

This time, Bom finally had the ability to response. "But, I don't kill now."

"I know, that's why when I saw the news few days ago, I was quite surprised and.. happy."

"Then why did you write down "The Fox Ninja" as a suspect in you know.. the latest case you gave me."

"Because I had the feeling you're the Fox Ninja.. I was right" he smiled again. He stood up and headed towards the door.

"It's early. You can take the day off for tomorrow. Go home"

Bom grabbed his wrist and looked at him. "Y-you don't you dare telling anyone and.. trust me I won't kill people ever again"

She looked down and played with her nails. "I won't and I trust you" Seunghyun said and kissed her on the forehead.

*END OF FLASHBACK*