The Sudden Exclamation

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

"Need the key?" HELL YEAH, I WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO TRADE MY SOUL WITH THE FREAKING KEY TO OPEN THIS FREAKING GATE. "Yes, please" I said, trying not to sound overly excited. I didn't know this annoying Team Leader could be quite useful in times like this. He took out the key and started unlocking the door. Damn, why was he so slow?

Wait, where did he get the key anyway?

"What are you going to do right here right now at this time?" There he was, trying to be all bossy again.

"Not your problem.. and thank you. For you know, opening the door." I said and barged in.

 

I ran into the evidence room and started searching for the darn shuriken.The shuriken's still here. The shuriken's still here, I tried to convince myself. "Are you by any chance, looking for this?" I turned around and saw my shuriken. And the good news, team Leader was holding it. 

I cleared my throat and pretended not to look so interested. MY BABY MY BABY MOMMA IS HERE.

"Err. nope. I'm looking for my.. hair clip" SORRY BABY, I'M SUCH A BAD MOMMA FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING YOU. SORRY I LOVE YOU. BUT I THINK I HAVE TO LET YOU GO NOW, PLEASE TAKE CARE, I felt like crying already.

"There's no hair clip here. I was the one who cleaned this room today. or you can say, yesterday. It's 1 a.m now"

I took out my hair clip silently and dropped it on the floor. "Ah there it is" I said.

 

TOP'S POV

"Ah there it is" I heard her say. As a police, I could feel her fake excitement.

She bended her knee and picked the hair clip. What was it in her boots? Shiny and.. I slowly took the shiny silver things without her knowing and analyzed it.

A dagger. With the name "The Fox Ninja" carved on it. Without even knowing what I did, I threw the dagger away from me, making a loud 'clang' noise. She quickly stood up and turned around to look at me.

"Y-you. You are the Fox Ninja" the words escaped from my mouth unknowingly.

 

BOM'S POV

"CLANG" What the hell was that sound. I stood up and turned to look at the Team Leader.

"Y-you. You are the Fox Ninja." I could feel my heart stopped beating.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said. I scaned the floor and saw my dagger there.

He didn't just.. "No. I'm not" I said trying to sound calm. There's no point in denying now. My ninja's life was officially over a milisecond ago. "Listen.." I took a step and he quickly backed away from me.

"You are the Fox Ninja" he said again. I saw his face, It's so unreadable. But I noticed the disbelief and .. excitement.

"YES. RIGHT I'M THE FOX NINJA. SO WHAT?" Was that me? I .. Did I just lose it?

He's a police and he suspected me. He's going to shoot me now..

 

Author's Note:

This chapter kinda ,  huh? LOL Anyway, enjoy. :)