She's Happy, I'm Happy

The Fox Ninja

SIWON'S POV

I walked in and looked around the cafe. Where is that girl? I looked around like a lost boy.
"WON A" I looked at my right and saw Bom waving both of her hands at me. She looked so happy and excited. I couldn't help but smile looking at her childish behaviour. I walked towards her slowly and took a seat.

 "Sorry for being a little bit late" I looked at the girl who was pouting in front of me and grinned. She suddenly whacked my head continuously. "Yah, you naughty man. The one who is supposed to wait is the man, not the woman." I looked at her playfully and chuckled. "Ah, Park Bom is a woman? Thanks for the information"  "Yahh" she whacked my head once again. Magically, it didn't hurt at all. "Just stop staring at me. I know I'm beautiful and y and lalala. Now order.." she suddenly said. I tried to hide my embarassment and called the waiter a little too loud.



BOM'S POV
"Why are you so happy?" Won suddenly blurted. "Oh? nothing.." I said, but of course I couldn't hide my happy smile. Shut it, Park Bom. Don't laugh. I mentally smacked myself.

"Did you got a boyfriend?" Won suddenly guessed. Oh, why was his tone so bitter? "Of course not. I will surely tell you if I got one" I imagined myself going out with a man as I wrapped my arms around his and together we went to Disneyland, or wherever.. Wait, Did I just imagine TEAM LEADER? NO NO NO. Snap out of it, Bom...



SIWON'S POV

I looked at her as she suddenly smiled after I mentioned the word 'boyfriend'. Was she imagining us? I, too, could feel it. We walked around as she wrapped her arms around mine, we shared ice cream, then we could go for a picn-- Ey, did she just smack herself?

 "What are you doing? Why did you smack yourself?"  "Aiya, s'okay. Just some naughty and bad thoughts" Oh my, bad thoughts? Perhaps she was thinking about us doing that thing... That thing, Oh my, I started to feel weird here, below the belt. "Don't daydream and eat your food"

Of course, she wouldn't think that, would she. She's a good girl. Yes, have faith on her, Choi Siwon. I quickly grabbed my fork and ate my spaghetti.
 

After eating until our stomachs were about to burst, we decided to go to our favorite cafe. "1 Americano, 1 Cafe latte please" I told the waiter. I took a glance at Bom who was playing with her phone. I unconsciously frowned too when I saw her frown, then she smiled and I couldn't help myself but to smile too. "Here is your order, sir." "Ah, here" I handed the cash and went to the table. Bom was a bit startled and she suddenly put her phone into her bag. "What's with that behaviour? Do you start to hide things from me?" I playfully teased. "O-of course not. OH MY CAFE LATTE." she avoided my gaze and drank her cafe latte. Oh, what is it, Bom, spill it?? Okay this was awkward..

"Hmm, how's work? Do you like working there?" I asked her, trying to break the silence. "Of course, working there gives me a lot of experiences, and some special informations about those bast-" she abruptly stopped. "Well, overall it's good" she sipped her cafe latte again.

Another awkward silence. Her phone suddenly rang and she quickly took it and looked at the screen. She looked a bit surprised as she looked at me and said. "Won, let's end the day here, I'm going to go somewhere. See ya" she quickly grabbed her bag, drank the cafe latte and ran to her car. She waved at me and drove away. I wonder where are you going? I shrugged the thought away and sipped my americano.