The Graduation

The Fox Ninja

NO ONE'S POV

The day has finally come, Bom thought as she smiled and walked in to the school's Grand Hall. The Grand Hall was so noisy. Students and parents were chattering in excitement. She looked at her friend's parents, she couldn't help but think about her parents. *Umma, Appa. I graduated* "Ahh, not again. I told you not to cry" She turned around and saw the ahjussi. "Ahjussi, you came." Bom ran and hugged him.

"Of course, I would come. I'm not that bad of a person."

"Awh, I'm touched.."

"Don't cry, I will just go home if you start crying" Bom pouted a bit. "Fine, fine. Follow me, I will show ahjussi the seat"

 

Bom saw the students busy preparing their graduation speech. *I am not interested even a bit, to go to the podium and say my graduation speech* Bom thought.

"BOM AHH" Dara called her and she patted the empty seat beside her. Bom walked to her and sat next to her. The headmaster went up to the podium. "Everybody silence please" he asked the students to be quiet. The crowds grew silence. he bowed and he started talking about school stuffs, smart students, bragging about the achievements the school got. *Like everybody would listen* Bom rolled her eyes. 

"He talked like everybody would listen and praise him" Dara slowly whispered,

"I know. We're all here to quickly receive the certificates and celebrate. No one would be interested listening to that old man" Bom whispered back.

"Alright, now let us clap our hands to our Top 10 Students who will graduate" Then he started calling the students to go up to the podium. He opened a file and started reading it.

"Please go up, Choi Dongwook,......,.....,....,....., Sandara Park,....,....,....., and last but not least Park Bom" Bom and Sandara stood up and went up to the podium. One by one received certificates and said their graduation speech proudly.

Bom received the certificate, she took the mic and said "Ehm, I'd like to thank the teachers here for teaching me, not only academic lessons but how to live a good life and my friends, y'all always support me no matter what. I won't forget you all. Ehm, thank you" *The faster the better*

She stepped aside to let Dara said her graduation speech.

Everybody stood up and clapped. They all celebrated happily.

 

BOM'S POV

I entered my house and quickly threw myself to the couch. I was so dead tired and hungry. I forced myself to get up and looked at the clock. 1 hour 25 minutes to my successful first mission,.... or to my death. I went to my room, set up my alarm clock and decided to take a rest a bit.

I woke up 1 hour later and realized that I still had time to prepare. I washed my face and cooked a cup of ramyun. Not a proper food for my celebration, or maybe last food. I wore my brand new black ninja suit that Ahjussi gave me. It suit me quite well. I put my brand new shuriken and katana inside my suit. I took the little note Ahjussi gave me at the graduation.

I headed to the front door, went out of my house and started walking away.

I glanced back at my house. I'm going to miss you... I sighed and started walking to the address written on the small note.

The place. Why did i fell like it would be my last destination? I sighed and started walking to my death, perhaps?