CHAPTER 9 - Jay and Krystal... KISSED?!

When unexpected things happens....

 

Chapter 9

 

“Come, open up.” Krystal said attempting to feed me.

“Heh? I just at a slice of that.”

“No. You didn’t even touch it. Now come on say ‘Ahh~’.” Krystal throws me her cold glare.

I knew I couldn’t go against her. “Ahh~” I opened my mouth and she fed me.

“Aigoo. You two are like couple. Hehe” Ga Young unnie said.

“Yeah. More to newlywed couples. So sweet~” Sooyoung teased.

Ever since that day, Krystal has been ALWAYS remind me to eat. She always checks on me whether I ate in time or not. When we meet she’d ask “Have you eaten you lunch?” “What’s your menu today?” when it’s 1pm or 3pm, then, snack time, dinner, supper she’d make sure I eat even if just a bit. Or if we didn’t meet, text message will come. Annoying to some people but I enjoyed it. Keke

 

 

 

In a high class office

 

“Hyomin-ah, how’s your observation going on?” an elegant lady reading a confidential file with pictures and data information of Jay, Krystal and Risa.

“Well,those are the candidates I’ve found so far.. What do you think?”  Hyomin said.

“Well they seem capable. But isn’t Risa’s medical report says she is diagnosed with bone cancer?”

“Well, if there is a need, I can create a killer-machine-wheelchair for that kid.” A voice said.

“Oh~ Sooyoung.”

“Park Gyuri-sshi, I’ll be graduating soon a week after sports day. So I’ll be able to create an ultimate weapon for each of them.”  Sooyoung said.

“Good. Prepare a presentation when you have an idea.” Gyuri the organization CEO said.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sooyoung said and bowed to Gyuri then to Hyomin and exits the office.

“Sports day, huh? Hyomin, you might be able to get more data on that day. Keep observing.” Gyuri ordered.

“Roger that. Anything else?” Hyomin said.

“That’s all for now.” Gyuri answered. Hyomin bowed and excuse herself.

 

 

SPORTS DAY

Sports day … my most hated day.. why? I love sports but well, my stamina isn’t up for my will for sports. Lame? I know.

 

I was sitting on the grass field watching the others on the tracks.

“Hey, why you look so gloomy?” Krystal asked.

“Err.. nothing. Just nervous.” I lied.

“Eyy, how can you be nervous? Sooyoung is your cousin right?” Krystal said cheerfully.

“Err…yeah..” I frowned. The fact that Sooyoung is my cousin sort of bring hope to Krystal. And that fact, *sigh* is seriously a burden to me since…. FOREVER!!!

“Alright. Next up for Track and Field 200metres run.  Class 2-B Lee Jae-young!!” the announcement is made.

“I’ll get going.” I said to Krystal and stood up. I stopped at my track when she said;

“Jay, hwaiting!” in a cheerful tone. I looked back, yes; her eyes were filled with hope.

“Don’t bring your hope too high. You’ll get disappointed.” I said and went to the track and get ready.

(As usual, I’m gonna end up tripping and fell, and end up the last. After this, you’ll change your attitude towards me Krystal. I just know it. –Jay)

 

The gun goes off, and the others start running full speed.

“I seriously don’t understand Gyuri. Why Jay is a default choice?” Hyomin looking from her infirmary window to the tracks.

Jay is the last. Though it hasn’t even half the track yet.

Now, 100metres already. Jay is out of stamina. Her knees felt weak and she tripped herself and fell.

The other contestant obviously just continue their run.

(I knew it. It always had been like this. Glad no one else knows I’m champion Sooyoung’s cousin or I’ll get anti-fans a lot Krystal, you’re disappointed, right? . –Jay)

 

Jay POV

“Jay, HWAITING!! Don’t give up!!!” I heard Krystal cheered for me.

For some reason, for the first time, I want to go till the end. I slowly force myself back on my feet, and started running towards the finish line.

(For Krystal. I am not giving up!! –Jay)

Yess!! I did it. For the first time after tripping, I got up and continued. Best of all, I got third!! I heard the crowd cheered madly.

From afar, I saw Krystal cheering and clapping excitedly while hopping like a happy kid. What a sight.

I go towards her, too excited I guess, she hugged me.

“Krys, calm down.” I said.

“Mianhe. But you were really cool. I really like that!” she said cheerfully.

“But I didn’t get first place.” I said feeling a bit sad. She punched my shoulder playfully and said;

“Is winning really that important?” She asked me. I was clueless.

“Win or lose, doesn’t really matter in sports. What matters is you didn’t give up until the end.” She said. A smile form on my face automatically.

I took off my medal around my neck, and put it around hers.

“What is this for?” She asked curiously looking at the medal.

“If you didn’t cheer for me back there, I would have just come here after I fell. It’s what I do always even back in the US. So... I’m grateful and—“

 

Hyomin POV

“That kid Is really something. Her stamina is already at 1% but after Krystal cheered; her stamina boosted up to 5% automatically?” Hyomin mumbled to herself as she checks on the monitor of Jay’s stamina.

“Probably not the stamina that boost, but her determination.”

“My look at these two love-birds. Kissing in the field.” Hyomin commented when she saw Jay and Krystal kissed.

(Wait. Why is that kid involving in a fight? Aish!! Oh well, as long I have something for Gyuri-sshi.)

 

 

Krystal POV

“If you didn’t cheer for me back there, I would have just come here after I fell. It’s what I do always even back in the US. So... I’m grateful and—“ Jay said and I pecked her on the cheek near to her lips.

Then we decided to take a walk at the school area since my 400m category is still far from happening.

Then, we found our school national’s team is in a fight with other school’s team.

Well, since my sister always say “Stay out of trouble” I was going to walk away but Jay just went in the court.

“What’s the problem here?”

“Kid, stay out of this.” The captain said.

“They’re trying to take over our court. “

“Shut up! Are you guys coward? Take our challenge or not?” The other school captain said.

Our school team is shaking in fear. The other school team is fierce and strong. They’ve won many matches.

“I accept it. If you guys loose, get out of here and never disturb them again?” Jay said. I was shocked.

 

 

 

Hyuna just finish changing after her opening performance and passing by the school tennis court.

“Krystal? What is she doing in there?” Hyuna mumbled and approached Krystal.

“Oh Hyuna.” Krystal said,

“What’s going on?”

“Jay is helping our seniors. To win back our court.” Krystal said.

“What? Can she even do that?” Hyuna snickers.

 

The game started.

“Service Ace.” The referee said for the third time. Score is now 15-30. The enemies lead.

(. If this continues, the court is gonna be in someone else’s hand and our national team will have no where to practice. –Jay)

“YAH, LEE JAE YOUNG! ARE YOU GONNA LET THOSE BRATS TAKE OVER OUR COURT?!”

Jay looked back and saw Hyomin, Krystal and Hyuna.

“IF THEY’RE iN OUR SCHOOL,WHAT IF THEY HARASS OUR SCHOOL FEMALE STUDENTS?!”

Hyomin asked secretly pointing to Krystal.

Sudddenly, Jay is all fired up.

(Jay, focus. All you need is focus –Jay)

Jay gets in to a REAL tennis player position and serves the ball.

“Service Ace. 30 All. Jay, serve” The referee said.

Jay served this time the opponent manages to return the ball.

(Let’s do this!! TWIST DROP! –Jay)

Jay hits the ball back; it landed right after the net at the opponent’s court. The opponent were far to reach it, the ball spins few rounds on the ground and bounce upwards towards the opponent and hits him right under his chin and made him passed out.

“Game, Jay wins!”

(As expected. If she is focused enough, she’d be able succeed in anything she do. Guess it’s enough data for now to give to Gyuri.–Hyomin)

Hyomin walks off while Hyuna and Krystal cheering having group hug with Jay cheering for victory.

 

 

“What the heck is this?” Jay asked as she see something hanging in front of her room door.

“Why? Don’t like it?” Krystal asked coldly.

Jay look at the thing again. A bear with pocket that said “Our Room”

“ah.. no.. It’s… c-cute..”  Jay said. Krystal smiled and entered the room followed by Jay.

 

 

After dinner, Jay feels so full coz Krystal kept feeding her every single thing making sure Jay is really full. Jay just lay down on her bed looking at the ceiling. Krystal came out from the bath room while drying her hair with towel saw Jay blanking out into space. But she thought Jay was thinking about her sudden move in the field when she got third place in 200m race.

(Good thing I moved a bit before our lips met or else it’d be really awkward between us. –Krystal)

“H-hey, it’s been 2 weeks since Morphine disappeared. Aren’t you supposed to be looking for her?” Krystal asked.

“I want to. But heaven knows where she is.” Jay answered and sighed.

“Jay, there’s one thing I don’t get it. Hyuna always said you’re bad in everything. But the way I see it, you aren’t.” Krystal asked.

(I knew she’d ask me one day. –Jay)

“Hyuna is right. I am always bad in everything. My grades were just passing marks, in sports I always end up falling or last. I love sports but this body isn’t made for sports lovers. That’s why she always sees me as a useless person. The fact that Sooyoung unnie excels in sports and academic really burdens me. If anyone else knows about this, they’d have high expectations of me for being Choi Sooyoung’s cousin. But no one knows I don’t have that gene. I’m adopted by the Lee family to accompany Ga Young while parents often on business trips.”

Then, Jay stood up and goes to the study table and take the bronze medal.

“Believe or not, this bronze medal is my first medal in my life. I used to be a useless person in Hyuna’s eyes but today, it changed. On the track, in the tennis court. I see something new in Hyuna’s eyes. Not the ‘You useless brat’ look but is the ‘You’re amazing’ look. And is all thanks to you.”

Jay had tears in her eyes and Krystal hugged her.

 

Hyuna accompanying Risa in her ward. Both lying on the same bed. Risa hugging tightly to Hyuna.

“Hey, RIsa, What if we tell them what really happened?” Hyuna asked.

“Well, if you want to. I’d respect your decision, yeobo.” Risa said.

 

===================================

A/N: TOMORROW CLASS REOPENS SO I MIGHT BE BUSY AND COULD TAKE LONGER TIME UPDATING. BUT NO WORRIES, I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF THIS FICS' PLOT WHATEVER I DO SOO I WILL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN BEFORE EXAMS N ASSIGNMENTS KICKS IN. 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!

Next Chapter: Hyuna and Rsa's love story.. XDD