CHAPTER 10 - Romeo & Juliet HyunRi version

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 10

 

“Jay, Hyuna wants us to gather at the hospital now.” Krystal said while on the phone.

“Heh? I’m lazy. Can you go alone?” Jay said; lying on her bed refuse to get up.

“Hyuna said ALL of us… as in YOU are INCLUDED.” Krystal said to Jay who is still lying on the bed fanning herself.

“We’ll be there soon. I need to get a lazy bum off from bed first. See you later.” Krystal said and hangs up the phone.

After Krystal put her phone on the table, she goes to Jay and pulls her up.

“Hey, get up. We need to go to the hospital.” Krystal said while attempting to pull Jay up.

“You go yourself. I promote you as my representative. Now go.” Jay said lazily.

“Representative your head! You need to be there in person!!” Krystal said almost losing her patience.

“But it’s a hot hot summer out there.” Jay whines.

“You won’t be a roasted chicken just walking few steps to the car. Now come on!!”

“Aish! Fine. Let me bath some cold water first.” Jay finally gives up and goes to the shower.

******

 

Hospital

“Well well, look at those two couple.” Jay teased as she see some ‘scene’ as she walks into the ward with Krystal.

*Ahem!!* Both Hyuna and Risa clear their throat blushingly.

“Getting my here in this hot hot summer weather, whatever you are about to say better be good.” Jay said as she throws herself lying lazily on the couch crossing her leg on the arm rest.

“Don’t mind her. So what is it you want to tell us?” Krystal said while putting the fruit basket on the table and then goes towards Jay, hitting her legs and sat down.

Jay switched her position; instead of giving her leg on Krystal’s lap, she lays her head on the lap by spinning herself using her leg to change the position. Krystal chuckles seeing her do that.

“Yah, since when did you two—“  Hyuna asked while pointing her finger back and forth between Krystal and Jay. Jay sits up.

“Why must I tell you?”  Jay said and stuck her tongue out.

“Hey, are we just going to see you two bicker or are we going to listen to Hyuna’s story?” Krystal stands in between Hyuna and Jay.

“Right. Hyuna, story please.” Jay said and lay back in the previous position. Only this time, Krystal is playing with Jay’s fringe while listening to Hyuna’s story.

 

Weeks ago, my godfather found out that Risa is close with me. He was beating me up in the bushes and suddenly or shall I say coincidentally Risa passed by and saved me. She tried to reason with him but getting beat up until she passed out. And then he catches me back to where you guys found me. I was only allowed to drink and get whipped for his entertainment. –Hyuna

 

And I thought I was dying at that time. I remembered I lie on her lap and tell her the three words before I passed out. When I woke up, my leg still numb. I crawled out from the bushes and passed out again. It took me half day just to crawl across the bush. And when I woke up, I’m in the hospital already. And Shindong oppa crying his heart out. –Risa

 

Jay POV

Listening to their story is not really romantic and its suffering but I feel so touched.

Suddenly I feel something drip on my face, and heard some sobs. I wiped it with my hand.

(It’s wet?Is the roof leaking or something? –Jay)

I looked to the window. Nope it’s not raining.

Then I looked up. Indeed it’s raining. Not the weather; but it’s Krystal –crying.

“Aigoo, Krystal-ah. Why are you crying?” I asked and cupped her face.

“Their story is so touching.” Krystal said while sobbing. No idea why but I felt my lips curled upwards.

I wiped her tears with my thumb and then I hugged her..

“Ice princess melted.” I teased. I felt her struggling.

“okay okay okay.”

“Promise me, if you were to suffer like Risa, leave me.” Krystal suddenly said.

“Heh? Please, I ain’t gonna –“ I stopped at my word when I realize in this ward, Risa isn’t supposed to know her condition so is NO WAY Krystal will slip it out like that which ;eft me clueless.

“I ain’t gonna simply make a promise that I not sure I could keep. You know my style, Kryssie.” I said.

****

“Wow. You two are more dramatic than us.” Risa said.

Suddenly a nurse came in with a wheelchair.

“What is this for?” Jay asked.

“It’s for Risa. Her condition worsened and she is unable to walk anytime soon so doctor recommends her using wheelchair to move about so IT will spread slower.” The nurse explained.

(Secret Code “IT” referring to the devil living in Risa’s bone. Yeap, Cancer devils. That’s our secret code. But what’s shocking is that the person who came in is…. –Jay)

 

“Hyomin?” Jay said.

“Oh, hi Jae Young-sshi. I mean, Jay. ” Hyomin greets them with a smile.

“What are you doing here?”  Krystal asked.

Hyomin chuckled slightly and said “Isn’t it obvious? I’m working.” and winked to them.

“Working? Aren’t you the school nurse?” Jay asked. Krystal just nodded while standing beside Jay.

“That’s just part time job. School doesn’t open 24 hours right?” Hyomin asked while smiling.

“She got a point.” Krystal whispered to Jay.

“I want to try it.” Risa said.  Risa slowly leave the bed with Hyuna and Jay’s support and sat on the wheel chair.

Jay noticed the wheelchair is a bit abnormal. So many colorful buttons. There’s also Arrow keys like on the keyboards.

“You like playing games right?” Hyomin suddenly asked. Risa nodded. Hyomin pressed a button, a monitor and a keyboard suddenly came out from the side to the front of Risa.

“Well if you press this button, you can play game. It’s a very challenging target shooting. So make sure you score all of it.” Hyomin explained while pressing the buttons on the keyboard.

 

******

“Hyomin-sshi, I think it’s time you reveal your true identity to those kids.” Gyuri said.

“So soon? I was just having fun teasing Jay?” Hyomin whined.

“Yes, it’s time. The virus that has escaped from Prof. Jackel’s mistake is getting out of control and we need them to fight it.” Gyuri said while handing a file to Hyomin.

“You’re kidding,right? Those kids haven’t gone through training with weapons Sooyoung made and now you want them to fight monster this enormous?” Hyomin’s eyes widened when she saw the picture of the monster.

 

 

“That’s your job.” Gyuri said caused Hyomin clueless.

“Pardon?”

“You will train them to use their weapon and enhance their strength.” Gyuri explained.

“Cool . I can play with Jay longer.” Hyomin said happily.

“Don’t play too much. Jay is really something. I felt her power when I first saw her when she was first adopted into the Lee family.” Sooyoung who just came in said.

“That’s why Hyomin is assigned to train them. Especially Jay. And I heard she have a Ghost Guardian. That guardian could enhance vitality, and attack powers. Make sure that creature is still with Jay.” –Gyuri.

“I don’t think so. A ghost guardian always stays by their master. But I didn’t see any creature beside her.” Hyomin answered.

“Well, she’s just delaying. Give her clues and she will be on quest.” Sooyoung said.

Hyomin smiled and say “Leave it to me.” And exits Gyuri’s office.

“Well, it’s been awhile since Hyomin is this passionate about training some newbies. Usually she’d reject immediately but now she said to leave it to her. Your cousin is really..—“Gyuri said smilingly but can’t find the right word to describe Jay’s characteristic that re-enhanced Hyomin’s passion for training a newbie. Sooyoung smiled proudly. But at the same time, worried..

(Three person in a family working in a secret organization is something I NEVER expect. This is Mission Unbelievable. –Sooyoung)

 

 

=========================================

 

To: Readers, Subscribers, Commenters. (1st comes to read, then Subscribe, then comment..  is a sequel. keke)

Midnight now... so I'd say Good NIGHT and sweet dreams to my lovely subscribers, readers, and commenters.. :3 I can take critics so just blast me.. They'd say "critics are hurtful but is also the way you learn to improve." 

~hmm.. what next chappie should be?? oh well, leave the guesses to u guys.. ^^ adios!~