CHAPTER 7 - Renovation??

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Jay is staring outside the window. It’s been 3 days since the fight and of course it also had been three days since Hyuna and Risa were admitted in the hospital.

 

(Morphine, where are you? –Jay)

“Yah, where is Morphine?” Krystal asked Jay.

Jay shakes her head.

“Heh? Isn’t Morphine your Ghost Guardian? How come you don’t know?”

“I had never seen her after we saved Hyuna from the Liethal Mansion.” Jay said in a calm voice.

 

 

Suddenly the ward door opens comes a guy running towards Risa.

“Oh my Risa~~ “ the guy said while hugging her while crying.

Krystal and Jay looked at him with a who-the-hell-is-he look.

“Dramatic much.” Jay mumbled and got slight hit on the stomach from Krystal.

“Oww. Yah, it hurts.” Jay said but Krystal only sticks her tongue out.

(Aish.. this girl. Why she so cute?  >_< wait? What? Aish!! GET A GRIP!!  –Jay)

“E-Excuse me. RIsa is still asleep. It’d be best if you don’t hug her that hard.” Krystal said and that guy released his hug and wiped his tears.

“I’m sorry. I forgot to introduce myself.  I’m Shindong. Risa’s brother.”

O[]o < ----- Jay and Risa’s expression

“BROTHER?!!!”

 

 

 

 

“Ah, so you were in Canada the whole time. No wonder I didn’t  see Risa’s family before.” Krystal said.

“Yeah. She has always been independent so she wanted to come here alone to study. We had to agree with it. She’s so persistent with her choice that we can’t say ‘no’ to her.” Shindong explained.

 

“Ehem. May I see Risa’s family please?” The doctor suddenly comes in.

“I’m Risa’s brother.” Shindong said.

“We need to talk personally.”

So Shindong went to talk with the doctor personally.

“Hey, don’t you think something is wrong?” Krystal asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry. Shindong oppa will sure tell us later if there is anything.” Jay said. Krystal still have a bad feeling about the sudden ‘personal talk’ thingy.

 

 

Hyuna POV

“mmmm” I slowly opened my eyes. I see Risa laying on the bed beside me. Sleeping soundly.

“So glad she’s fine. And Sorry, Risa.” I said in my heart.

“Hyuna! Finally you’re awake. How you feel?” Krystal asked while helping me to sit up properly.

“I’m fine.” I said while smiling.

“Ouch.” I accidentally scratch my wound at my arm.

“Yah. Your ‘I am fine’ is clearly ‘I am not fine’. Just lay back and rest. Aish.” Jay said forcing me to lay down.

I did as she said.

“Jay, thank you.” I said.

“Heh? For what?”

“For trasspassing the dungeon in time. And risking your life. And…---“ Jay cut me off in the middle.

“Enough. I didn’t save you to hear your thanks. I just don’t want my childhood friend—“ she stopped half way.

Krystal and I are both looking at her. We did saw her blush a little until she said.

“FRENEMIES!!  Yeah, childhood FRENEMIES to die.” She continued. Krystal was giggling at her but I was just quiet.

**********

 

Shindong came back to the ward looking rather gloomy.

“Shindong oppa, anything wrong?” Krystal asked him. He sighed and sat on a chair looking all worried.

“Is Risa. Doctor said she has a possibility she has cancer.”

“C-cancer?! OUCH!” Hyuna sat up suddenly hearing the word cancer and hurt her wound.

Jay rushed to her. “Yah, you’re also a patient. Be careful or the stitches might split and bleed again.”

Jay said sternly.

“Mi-mianhe. But what’s the cancer about?”

“Doctor found abnormalities in cells dividend. She has more cells in the bone than any of us. Probably bone cancer.But it’s still too early to be sure.” Shindong said having tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

“Man, how long have I slept?”

“RISA!!!” Hyuna get off from bed and hugged RIsa tightly.

“Yah, Hyuna. What’s –“

“Shhh~ I’m sorry you get hurt because of me. This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t save me the other day.” Hyuna said while crying. Risa pats Hyuna on the head like a little kid.

“Eyy, I can’t just walk off if you’re in danger. Whether is you or anyone else, I’d done the same.”  Risa said smilingly to reduce Hyuna’s guilt.

(nah.. if it’s not Hyuna at that time, I’d really just walk away. Yeap, I live for Hyuna, I’d die for Hyuna. –Risa)

 

They have promised to Shindong that until the test is confirmed, they will not tell Risa anything about it. They’ll just move on as if nothing has happen and don’t know anything about the test.

 

 

 

That night, finally both Hyuna and Risa is discharged after the doctor checked on their recovery.

Jay is at home looking out the window thinking about Morphine.

Jay mumbling to herself.

“Aish. Morphine is missing; Risa probably has cancer, and Hyuna…AISH!!”

“Let’s try telepathy. She said I need to focus, right?” Jay closed his eyes and tries to focus.

Telepathy: Morphine! Can you hear me?! Morphine! Where are you?

No reply.

“Ish. Am I not focusing enough?!! AGAIN!”

Telepathy: Morphine! Can you hear me?! Morphine! Where are you? If you hear me, answer me please.

*knock knock knock*

“What is it?” Jay asked frustratedly.

“Open the door.” Ga Young said.

“AIsh. Such nice timing unnie.” Jay mumbles. But when she opens the door, she smile at her sister.

“What’s up,sis?” Jay said.

“Hello~” Krystal greeted from behind Ga Young.

“K-Krystal?”

“Krystal will be staying here temporarily” Ga Young said. Krystal already entered Jay’s room.

“heh? Why? And why my room?”

“Jessica’s house is under renovation. And Jessica already moved in with Sooyoung but she can’t just leave her sister so she suggested Krystal stay with you.” Ga Young explained.

“Say what?! I’m the room owner but I knew this last minute. That’s fair.” Jay said sarcastically.

“Aww come on.  Sooyoung told me everything. You’ll be happy with this.” Ga Young said and winked at Jay. Obviously signaling something.

Jay is shocked at her sister’s remark.

“What the.. what she told you?”

“Whatever it is, I’ll support you. Fighting!” that’s the last words her sister said before leaving the room.

 

 

“So, what’s with the sudden renovation thingy?” -Jay

“No idea. My sis did it. I just listen to her.” Krystal said while unpacking.

 

 

Jay POV

I am sitting beside Krystal on my own bed.

Krystal is busy unpacking.

I am observing my own room. Then I realized something.

My room only has ONE bed. Though it fits two people but… Aish, I’m gonna really go crazy..

Suddenly Krystal is walking towards my study table with her stationeries. I saw a book opened up at the table.

(Oh ! She musn’t see that!”)

The first thing I do is run pass her to reach my study table and hurriedly closed the book.

“I-I’ll arrange it for you.” I stuttered.  Krystal handed her stationaries to me and goes back to the bed.

I exhaled in relief.

 I threw that book in the drawer and lock It up.

That book is the book I doodled.

That book is the book I scribbled.

That book is the book I write whatever is on my mind.

And nowadays, my mind only has one person.

 

I looked at her unpacking.

Her long silky hair and the look when she is thinking of something. (Sees Krystal thinking where to put her stuff)

Krystal pouts while digging her luggage.

“Krystal Jung” I muttered.

(Aish!! Krystal Jung!! I’m crazy because of you!!)

 

Krystal already fell asleep on my bed. While I’m lying on my bed texting with Sooyoung.

 

J: Oi! What did you tell unnie?

S: What?

J: Ga Young unnie said you told her everything. What did you tell her.

S: oh that. Nothing much. Just…

J: Just?

S: Just something I knew. Jessica knew it too. And we agreed to it.

J: YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!

S: Now if you have nothing else to say, good night. Don’t disturb my beauty sleep with my ‘wife’.

>Sooyoung has left the conversation<

 

“Aish! So what now? Should I thank them?”

I put my phone on the side table and then look at Krystal who is soundly asleep. I smile at the sight.

“Krystal Jung, You know I’m going crazy soon.” I mumbled.

******

 

Next Morning…

“Jay, didn’t you wake Krystal?” Ga Young asked Jay who is already eating her toast.

Jay just shakes her head while munching her toast like a squirrel

“Eat slowly. No one is rushing you.” Ga Young said while pouring few cups of milk.

“GOOD MORNING!!” Krystal greed in English cheerfully and pats the back of Jay who is drinking milk.

Jay nearly choked and spurt it out but luckily Jay didn’t drink a lot in one go so she still can prevent it.

“Do you mind. I nearly choked to death.” Jay said.

“Jay, don’t say death early in the morning. It’s not pleasant.” Ga Young said.

“Jay, let’s walk to school together.” Krystal said.

“WALK?!!” –Jay

Krystal nodded. “Yeah. We still have a lot of time. We can walk and sight-seeing.”

(*happy* Walk and sight-seeing? Isn’t that……couple dating? –Jay)

 

 

==============================================

COMMENTS ARE L-O-V-E-D ^^