CHAPTER 11 - BlueStar Clan secret organization

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 11

 

Hyomin enters Risa’s ward to check on her condition. She feels happier when Risa manage to kill a Level 10 boss in the game from the wheelchair Sooyoung designed.

“Wow. Looks like you’re a pro gamer. You’re already in Level 11 just a day after I taught you how to navigate.” Hyomin said happily.

“Yeah. This game is fun I sort of got addicted to it. Risa said but her eyes still glued on the screen and her hands are busy with the keyboard buttons.

---------------------

 

School

 

“Jay, can you please feed the animals?” a teacher asked.

“heh? But I’m not on duty this week.”

“Just for today. Renold will replace you a day when is your duty.” –Teacher

 

Jay is at the backyard of the school where the animal cages are located.

“Come on Flipsy.. Your favorite food is here.” Jay calls for the dog name Flipsy and poured some food on the tray.

Suddenly she felt something charging towards her. With her quick instinct, she manages to avoid the sword that is going to stab her but she had a cut on her left arm coz of a nail from the animal cage.  She punched the ambusher’s stomach but still he/she manage to escape. But that assassin dropped a photo. Jay picked it up and was surprised by it.

“J-Jessica unnie?” Jay mumbled. Suddenly she feels anxious.

(That assassin must have thought I am Jessica coz of this wig. But why is someone attempting to kill her? –Jay)

_______

 

 “Why are you not careful to hurt yourself like this?” Hyomin asked while putting some medicine on the wound.

“I was being ambushed in school. Can you even believe it?”

“Do you have any idea why or who might want to kill you?” Hyomin asked again.

“No. And I don’t think that person is after me anyway. I was wearing that blonde wig so he/she must have thought I am Jessica.” Jay said while pointing at the wig on the table.  Suddenly Hyomin stops what she is doing and start turning serious.

(They’ve started. Pfft. Just when I thought I could delay my real identity for a week more. –Hyomin)

 

“You know what.. You’ll be my apprentice someday.” Hyomin said in a serious tone but in a low voice (almost whispering)

Suddenly, Krystal breaks in.

“Oh my gosh, Jay are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine I’m fine. Is just a cut. Don’t worry.” Jay said to the worried Krystal. Over worried that is.

“Oh yes, Hyomin, what were you saying earlier?” Jay asked. Hyomin turned back into her smiley self again and said “Oh, nothing. “And they exchanged phone number all the sudden Hyomin asks for it.

 

Corridor

“Yah, why would a nurse ask for a student’s phone number for?” Krystal asked sounds annoyed.

“Yah, you’re jealous?”

“NO! Who said I’m jealous?” Krystal denied her tone louder than before.

Jay giggles and ut her arm around Krystal’s shoulder “You ARE jealous. Come on, …” Jay goes closer and whisper in Krystal’s ear seductively. “You’re my one and only y Love.”

Krystal feels butterfly in her stomach and she felt as if she ate lots of candies coz she felt so sweet and her heart melted on the spot.

 

-Text-

Hyomin: Let’s meet tonight at RosaWine. 8pm sharp.

Jay: RosaWine? I’m underage. Can I even enter that place?

Hyomin: RosaWine is a restaurant. What do you think it is?

Jay: o.O Heh?! A restaurant? I thought it is a Bar or Wine drinker’s paradise. Alright. 8pm then.

 

“Who is it?” Krystal who is beside Jay all the time asked when Jay kept her phone back in her pocket after ended the conversation.

“Hyomin.” Jay said briefly.

“What does she want?” Krystal asked sounded annoyed. Again.

“She asked me to meet up with her tonight in a restaurant.”

Suddenly Jay felt killer aura coming from Krystal.

“I-It’s just a brief meeting. I’ll be back by 11pm.” Jay stutters half hoping Krystal would not be angry.

“Fine. Be back by 11.”

 

----------------

Risa’s ward

“Wow. With your skills like this, you could survive in zombie war you know.” Hyomin said while observing Risa playing the game.

(Skills – A+, Strategy – A+, Agility – B+, Observing – B+.. Yeap, she’s good to kill. –Hyomin)

 

“Yeobo ah~~~~~” suddenly an aegyo filled the air as the door open revealing Hyuna in a cute outfit.

Risa chuckled seeing how Hyuna acts like a rabbit because she had Rabbit ears headband on her head and a ball of bunny tail.

“Why my yeobo today so cute?” Risa asked cheesily and puttered her lips asking for a kiss.

“I had to do some charity at the orphanage and I came here without changing.” Hyuna said and kissed Risa on the lips.

(Aish… I’m outta here. –Hyomin)

Hyomin quietly exits the room while the two lovebirds busy making out in the ward.

Hyomin hangs a Do Not Disturb sign outside the wardroom to prevent minors step into that room or anyone by chance to see that scene. (You guys imagine the details... xDD)

------------------------

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Jay apologized the moment she saw Hyomin at the table.

Hyomin checks her watch, “You’re half an hour late. Something happened?”

-Flashback-

“Kryss, I’ll get going now. Be sure to eat your dinner alright.” Jay said while changing her clothes.

Krystal didn’t respond and just sitting on the bed looking outside the window.

Usually Krystal will respond no matter what, and Jay had a feeling Krystal doesn’t like her meeting Hyomin even she is a school nurse.

Jay approached Krystal slowly and gave her a backhug.

“I’ll be back by 11pm. I promise.” Jay whispers.

After a while of silent, Krystal finally nodded slightly.

-END-

 

Back to present…

“So you said there’s something you want to tell me... What is it?” Jay asked while Hyomin is eating her chicken chop.

“Let me finish my dinner first. I hadn’t eaten yet.” Hyomin said.

Jay also eat hers. From Appetizers to main course, from main course to dessert, Hyomin didn’t say anything about the case.

“Jah, let’s go.” Hyomin said after finishing her course.

“Say what?! Hey, wait up!” Jay said while being dragged away by Hyomin.

 

 

They’re strolling in a park near the restaurant both falling silent. Hyomin doesn’t know how to start about the case, and Jay doesn’t know what Hyomin wants to tell. Jay checks her time on her wristwatch and realizes she got half an hour to rush home before the clock strike 11pm.

Suddenly, Hyomin stops on her track.

“I have something serious to tell you. It may sound crazy to you but it’s true.” Hyomin started.

“O—k.. I’m listening.” They sat on a swing and then Hyomin begans to tell. Jay was focusing on every single word. As Hyomin said ‘May sound crazy but it’s true’.

“My real identity is I work in a secret organization. Of course nobody knows we existed because we’re like the ‘Behind the Scene ‘workers. Our job is to maintain world peace and prevent invasion from all sorts of stuff.” Hyomin said and Jay can’t believe her ears.

“Secret organization? Why are you telling me? You said it’s a secret organization which means no one should know about it,right?” Jay questions.

“Our boss decided to recruit you on our team for an important mission. I can’t tell you what it is. Now your mission is to find Morphine. Morphine could enhance your Agility, vitality and stamina. I know this is absurd so I’ll give you two days to think about it. If you decided to join us, I’ll train you personally to make sure you won’t die in the battlefield. And you’re not the only one in the list. Your friends too will be your ally in our organization.” Hyomin explained. Then she got up from her seat and about to leave but Jay stopped her.

“Who are the others in the list?” Jay asked.

“RIsa and your girlfriend will be one of us in the future.” With that Hyomin left Jay in the park dumb-founded.

(In one night… –Jay)

“Where am I supposed to find Morphine anyway?” Jay asked herself in the park. Well, since its night she’s the only one in the park so no one would think she is a psycho.

*ding dong deng ding* the clock in the park strikes 11pm.

“Oh ! It’s already 11pm?!!” Jay panicked and started running full speeds like her life depends on it.

 

 

 

11.15PM – Jay is outside her room

Jay checks her watch. “11.15PM.. I’m so dead.” Jay mumbles. Jay nervously holding the door knob and taking a deep breath. Some images of angry Krystal crossed her mind made her gulps.

“Jay!” Suddenly her sister calls which make Jay shocked.

“Unnie. Don’t give me a heart attack please!! ~” Jay said and trying to calm her racing heart.

“Why did you come home late? It’s dangerous for girls to be outside after 10pm.” Ga Young said.

“I was out meeting with a friend, unnie. I promise, no more next time. Next time I’ll be back by 10.30.” Jay said.

 

Krystal POV

Sitting on the bed, looking outside the window and often checking the clock.

“10.57PM. She said she’ll be back by 11. Guess she forgot about what she said when she is with Hyomin.”

 

 

11.15PM

I see a shadow at the door. I knew it was Jay. I hurriedly tuck myself under my blanket and pretend to sleep.

After a while, she still didn’t come in. Then I heard Ga Young unnie talking to her.

“Unnie. Don’t give me a heart attack please!! ~” –Jay

“Why did you come home late? It’s dangerous for girls to be outside after 10pm.” – Ga Young

“I was out meeting with a friend, unnie. I promise, no more next time. Next time I’ll be back by 10.30.” –Jay.

 

Then I heard the door open. Jay opened the closet and grabs some clothes then went to bath. After bathing, she dries her hair with the hair-dryer.

Finally, Jay sat by Krystal’s bed.

“Krystal-ah…  Sorry I came back later than promised. Believe it or not, we’ll save the world one day.Can you even believe it?” Hearing that, suddenly Krystal bolts up nearly giving Jay a second heart attack.

“What do you mean by saving the world?”

 

Jay POV

After talking to Ga Young unnie, I entered the room. I see Krystal sleeping so I decided to bath first.

After bath and drying my hair, I decided to tell the sleeping Krystal about what Hyomin told me..

“Krystal-ah…  Sorry I came back later than promised. Believe it or not, we’ll save the world one day. Can you even believe it?” I whispered to her.

“What do you mean by saving the world?” She suddenly bolts up and asked. I feel myself getting second heart attack. First was from Ga Young unnie and now her.

“Tell me, what do you mean by saving the world? Are you going to do dangerous things?” Krystal asked again.

“T-that i-is.. erm…”

“You know I hate liars, right?” Krystal added. Yeap, she hates liars… Especially on serious stuffs. I knew that leave me no choice but just to tell her.

 

 

“WHAT?!

“Shhh~ It’s late already. Lower your voice.” Jay closed Krystal’s mouth. Krystal nodded and Jay released it.

“But seriously, you and I are in the list of recruited?” Krystal asked in disbelief.

“Yeap. Hyomin said her boss sees potential in us and whatever crap. I’ll be the first to receive training before any of you joins.. That is if I agree to join them.”

“And you suspect the baddies could be after my sister for whatever reason?”

“That part, I thought it myself. Hyomin didn’t say anything at all. Guess is under the ‘Private and Confidential’ kind of stuff.”

“So will you accept the offer?” Krystal asked the most important question she wants to know.

“Of course. It’s your sister we’re talking about. MY future sister-in-law too.” Jay said.

“Sister-in….YAH! Who said so.” Krystal hit Jay’s arm playfully at same time blushing happily.

“Fate said so.. “ Jay answered and stuck her tongue out earning her another hit.

Suddenly, Krystal stopped being playful and back to serious.

“What’s the matter?” Jay asked in concern.

“Can we train together? At the same time?” Krystal asked while looking into Jay’s eyes.

(Damn, I feel my heart melting. –Jay)

“ERm.. That I need to ask Hyomin.”

 

The Next Day…

Jay called Hyomin early in the morning.

“yeobseyo?” Hyomin answered the phone.

“Hyomin-ah, erm about the thing we talked about last night…” Jay started.

“Yeah..? You made a decision?” Hyomin asked.

“Well, yeah. I’ll join the ally.”

“Great! We’ll discuss the details in the HQ. I’ll pick you up later.” Hyomin cheered happily.

“er.. Alright. Aside of that, can Krystal come too? She is one of my allies soon.” Jay asked carefully.

“Sure. See you later.” Hyomin said.

-ENDS CALL-

 

“So, how is it?”

“She said further details will be discussed in the HQ. So she’ll pick us up later.” Jay said and tuck her phone into her pocket.

------------------------------

Secret Organization HQ

“It’s best if you go in first. Krystal needs to wait outside. I don’t want to meet furious Gyuri early in the morning.” Hyomin said. Both Krystal and Jay nods in agreement and Jay enters the office with Hyomin.

 

“Gyuri-sshi. Our star candidate is here.” Hyomin said.

Gyuri look at Jay from top to toe then said; “Lee Jay Young, aka Jay. Manage to do thing successfully if you are focus enough.”

“Pardon?” Jay said.

“That’s Gyuri’s comment in your file.” Hyomin whispers to Jay. Jay nodded understanding it.

Gyuri then leave her seat and stood infront of Jay in a strict face.

Looking at Gyuri. Jay is nervous. She feels enormous charisma of that women.

“Welcome to BlueStar Clan.” Gyuri said with a bit of smile on her face and offer a hand shake.

“er.. yes.. thank you. I’ll do my best.” Jay said and shake hands with Gyuri.

“You’ll be under Hyomin for training. We got no time to loose so be sure you get use to your assigned weapon.” Gyuri said and sat in her seat.

“Neh. Erm, Gyuri-nim, Can Krystal train at the same time with me? The one they are after is her sister. And she always spends time with her sister which makes her easier to protect her sister. So…” Jay said and Gyuri cut her off by motioning ‘stop’ with her hand.

“You just want to train with Krystal. Quit the excuses. Hyomin, get Krystal in.” Gyuri said.

Krystal came in with Hyomin now the three standing in a row in front of Gyuri.

“Jay, you need to find Morphine before you start your training. So, Krystal will train with Hyomin first. Then, when you found Morphine, both of you train together under Hyomin. Are you okay with that?” –Gyuri

Jay looked at Krystal; conversing with only eye contact. Krystal nods slightly.

“Yes. We’re okay with it.” Jay said.

“Good. Hyomin, stamp our clan symbol on their left arm. They’re one of us now. Oh and Krystal can start tomorrow and Jay, look for Morphine from today. You need to find her as soon as possible.” Gyuri ordered.

“I know I must find her. Hyomin told me yesterday. But the problem is, Where to find her?”

“Ghost Guardians and Master’s feelings are connected. They’re able to find each other no matter how far the distance is. Focus and you’ll be able to find her. Since she is a flower ghost guardian, where there are flowers, there could be the place.” Gyuri said leaving Jay a clue.

“Flowers? I understood.” Jay said. Both Jay and Krystal bowed to Hyomin and Gyuri then exits the HQ.

 

The Bluestar Clan symbol:  

 

 

================================

A/N: MAJOR THANKS TO XxRoByNxX FOR PROMOTING THIS FIC!!!!  ^-^

THE REAL THING BEGINS NOW!!! YOU GUYS WAITED LONG ENOUGH, I KNOW.. :3 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ARE LURVED~~~ <3