Chapter 18 - The new transferee

When unexpected things happens....

A/N: - XxRoByNxX I'm seeing somebody smiling while reading abt Risa and Hyuna in the previous chappie.. keke.. :P

-Next week a week off. Yes maybe u guys can expect more updates on my fics.. keke I'mma update as much as possible before final exam of this semester so STAY WITH ME, MY LOVERS!! :3 I'll quit being dramatic.. Enjoy~~

============

 

~Jay Narrating~

It's been awhile since the last time they had the emergency calls. 

Risa and Hyuna is having their Love Dovey vacation in the "City of Romance" which is located somewhere in Japan. 

They were gone for nearly a week. They said is best they go for their plans before the same thing happened again.

Yeah it sort of happened a few times.

Once when I was bathing, there was also once when krystal was in the middle of her music test, and once when I was waiting for my turn for drivers license test. Because of a monster I had to retake the exam.. AISH! 

"WAKE UP!!!" Hara shouting on top of her lungs trying to wake the two of them.

"hmmmm~~~~~" Jay groans covering herself with blanket.

"Aish, wake up already or you two are going to be late for school!!!" Hara said pulling the blankets. They had a little bit of Tug-of-War happening.

Then Hara gets an idea. She is seriously gonna lose her temper if they still don't wake up. She goes up to the attic, open an old chest and grins at what she sees.  The manay alarm clocks in the chest. God knows who have them there it's mostly antiques. 

She took alot of it nearly 10 and arrange it around JAy after setting up to ring in 3 minutes. Then she goes to the attic again and gets another 10 and arrange around Krystal setting  it to ring in a minute. Hara grins proudly and leaves the room and shuts the door, counting down and waiting for the alarm to ring.

"THREE"......

"TWO.........."

"ONE!"

*RINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~*

 

"KYAAAAAAA~~~~~~~" 

HAra hears the two screaming. She then opens the door and laughs.

"HAHAHA.. Good morning!~" Hara greets them seeing how messy their hair is.

"Now go and bath. I prepared breakfast already." Hara said and pushes the two into the bathroom before goes downstairs and set the table.

 

 

 

 

SCHOOL

"Alright students. Please be seated. Today a new student will be joining you. So be friendly."  the homeroom teacher said and everybody seated at their own place anticipating the new student.

"Please come in." The homeroom teacher called out. A girl in different school uniform came in.

"A-Annyeonhaseyo. Ji-Jiyeon im-imnida." The girl introduced herself and bowed to the whole class.

"WAHHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!~~" The male students cheered loudly.

"Foolish boys." Krystal mumbled but ofcourse no one hears it since they were busy fanboying loudly over the new transferee. 

"Psst."  

"What?" --Krystal

Krystal's friend shot her glance at Jay's direction signalling Krystal to look at Jay. Krystal look to the direction and saw Jay seriously looking at the new transferee. Looking? nah, more to examine the transferee from head to toe.

"That transferee interest you?" Krystal leans sideways closer to Jay and whispered to her.

"Huh? er.. no.. I just sort of felt her aura." Jay said and smiling awkwardly to Krystal. Krystal just silent.

 

 

Break

Jay and Krystal goes to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. 

"Look. Is the new girl." Krystal nudged Jay. Jay looked to the direction Krystal is pointing to.

Jay sees a guy with his other friends two males and two females sat down infront and beside her.

"Hey, let's be friends." The guys started.

"Looks like she's quite popular. MAybe soon she will take over the popularity student title from us." Krystal said.

"We are Popular CC as in Couple.. Doesn't matter anyway. That title is for couple only." Jay replied and takes a tray that fills two sets of food. Then they go and find their seats.

"I'm not interested." the girl replies.

"Come on. Don't be shy." The guy grabbed Jiyeon's hand which was on the table. Jiyeon stared at him making him feels the chill.

"Fine fine. Guys,let's go." The guy said in defeat and left along with the others.

"Who the heck she thinks she is. We were just trying to be friends." one of the girl said when passing by the couple.

"Well, seems like she rejects anyone who tries to make friends with her." Krystal said, JAy looking at the girl kept saying 'NO' to anyone trying to sit with her and be friends with her.

"Seems like this transferee really interest you." Krystal suddenly commented.

"Huh? No she didn't." Jay denies and eats her food and same time feeding Krystal.

"Don't lie. I know you, JAy. You weren't like that even if you see new students. Remember there was a richy daughter of a PRime Minister of Japan came here to study for like 2 months? You were'nt even curious about her." Krystal said while chewing the food Jay feeds her.

"BEcause the whole world already knew who she is. Must I even be curious about her?" Jay answered.

"Fine. How bout a mysterious girl that came all the sudden following you everywhere claiming to protect us?" ---Krystal

"You mean Hara? She is a long time friend. What free time do I have to catch up with her few years story?" Jay answered and feeds Krystal. Food is finished but not the story.

"Jay, stop it. It is the first time I saw you like that. If you are really interested in her, go make friends with her." Krystal suggests.

(i did NOT just say that... -Krystal)

"Nah.. You see how she is pushing away everybody? The way she acted already telling the world that she doesnt want to be friends with anyone in this school." --Jay

"How did you know if you didn't try?" --Krystal

"Body language, Krystal. Just like how your body language is telling me that you were feeling uneasy when you saw I was observing her in class." --Jay

Krystal's jaw hung open a bit. 

(The heck?! She knew it all along?! >_< --Krystal)

 

*Ding dong deng ding*

"Come on, let's get to class." Jay said and then both couple passing by Jiyeon the new transferee.

Jiyeon and Jay accidentally made eye contact.

(Water in her eyes? Tears? But why? --Jay) 

"Why? anything wrong?" --Krystal

Jay shook her head. "Nothing. Let's go." 

Jay thought she was over thinking and shook off her thoughts.

 

================================================================

A/N: Yeap another update.. :) Comments are lovedd~~~ <3 NExt update tomorrow or The day after.. :D Thanks for the love yo~