CHAPTER 12 - Dorm??

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 12

 

One week later….

 

Jay has been searching for Morphine for almost a week already and still no luck.

“Still haven’t found her yet?”  Krystal asked the moment Jay came home all drenched in rain.

Jay shook her head in responds.

“I’ve searched everywhere that has flowers but still… I totally lost of ideas of her whereabouts.”  Jay said frustrated.

“Jay, Krystal, you’ve got guest.” Ga Young said outside of their room.

“I’ll be right down after I bath.” Jay said and Ga Young left to serve the guest.

After Jay bath, Krystal and Jay both went downstairs to see who it is. Much to their surprise.

“H-Hyomin unnie?” Jay said in surprise.

“Hi, Jay, Krystal.” Hyomin greets happily.

“Jay, Krystal, go and pack your things.” Ga Young said.

“What? Why? Unnie, you’re chasing us out?” Jay asked.

“No, silly. Why would I chase my sister out? You two will be staying with Hyomin-sshi for summer training camp. As in Dorm Life.”

“Training Camp?!” –Krystal “Dorm Life?” –Jay both said at the same time and looking at each other.

 

 

On The Way to Hyomin’s place

“So, what is this Training Camp about?”

“Well, it’s easier to make sure you two turn up for training.” Hyomin said in a friendly manner.

“Right..” –Krystal.

“Oh, seems like ou haven’t found Morphine yet. You got a day left, Jay.” –Hyomin

“But I tried everywhere that fit your description the other day. The meadowland, the garden, and even the florist.” –Jay.

Hyomin bursts out laughing, “Clearly you’ve searched the wrong place. Do you have your pendulum?”

“Yeah I have. I always wears them.” –Jay showed her pendulum.

“Good now focus and think of morphine.” –Hyomin.

Jay shut her eyes, everyone stayed quiet. Suddenly the pendulum like came to life. The crystal suddenly goes towards Hyomin.

“What the..” –Jay

“Looks like your pendulum found Morphine.” –Hyomin commented and drove according to the direction the pendulum pointed.

 

Soon they arrived at a beautiful village filled with green grass, beautiful flowers, deep blue sky and a village house in the middle of the lake.

“This place is WOW!!” Jay exclaimed.

“Why are we here anyway?” Krystal asked.

“To find Morphine. The pendulum said Morphine is here.”

“Right, and how do I call Morphine out in the middle of THIS big place?” Jay asked. Hyomin just went into the village house.

“Hey, you’re not supposed to…” Jay chased Hyomin to stop her but in the end she sees an old couple in the edge of their death and Morphine is just right beside them.

“Morphine?” –Jay. Morphine looked at Jay in a sad expression.

Jay and Morphine stared at each other a while. Then, Jay sighed understanding what Morphine want to do.

“Hyomin-ah, you’re a nurse. Can’t you cure them?” –Jay.

“You know, one ability a flower ghost guardian can do is healing.” –Hyomin.

“You mean, Morphine can do that?” –Jay

“Of course. Flowers are plants, some plants are herbs. She is one of nature fairy so yes, she can cure.” –Hyomin

“Can you really do that, Morphine?” –Jay… But Morphine didn’t respond.

“We could try right? Better than leaving them die without trying anything.” –Jay said smiling to Morphine. Morphine nodded.

 

Jay (possessed by Morphine)

Jay started collecting the herbs from the fields and crushed it into bits, then pour some warm water and let the old folks couple drink. After that, the couple fall asleep.

 

Jay and Morphine separated

“Hey!” –Jay said and catches Morphine who is slowly dropping from mid-air.

“Guess she is too tired staying in your body.” –Hyomin.

“Heh? What does that mean?” –Jay

“It means, you need to increase your stats or else, instead of your body provide enough energy to Morphine, your body will be the one her energy.” –Hyomin.

“And how do I do that?” –Jay

“You’ll see. I know exactly what to do.” –Hyomin

-------------

 

Hyomin’s secret base

“Guys, be careful, we are being followed.” –Hyomin.

Suddenly the ground started to shake as if it’s earth quake. And abig shadow covers them.

“What the hell is that thing?” –Jay

That monster crashed Hyomin’s secret base with just one foot.

“Yah, you want to increase your furyoku,right? Fight him.” –Hyomin.

“Say What?! How am I supposed to fight him? Look at his size!” –Jay

“Don’t look at the size of your opponent, instead seek it’s weakness to defeat him.” –Hyomin.

Jay merged a sword with Morphine and has a silver armor with wings.

To that big monster, Jay is just like an annoying mosquito. With just one hand, Jay is thrown far away.

(Above Jay has MP and HP bar? What is this? Suddenly turn to online game? –Krystal)

“as I expected. Jay is near death and her Furyoku is increased already. Now she’s stronger and Morphine got no problem staying In her body.—Hyomin said smilingly.

“Why suddenly I feel stronger?” –Jay

“That’s because your furyoku increased after you nearly died from that throw.” –Hyomin.

“ALRIGHT! Morphine, Let’s kick some !” –Jay

The power of the wings also increases the flight speed. Jay holds the sword stiffly infront of her pointing straight and aiming to the monster, and Morphine focus more on moving speed. One attack stabs and went through the monster’s body. The monster’s blood splashed out like waterfall and disappeared.

“Yuck.I’m definitely needs a bath.” –Jay; because her body is all covered with the monster’s blood and green slimy fluids.

Hyomin reprogrammed the building back to exactly before the monster attack.

“Wait. It’s hologram?” –Krystal

“No. It’s programmed. You could touch it. It’s solid like a normal building. Just that when it’s ruined, I just need my laptop to fix it. “ –Hyomin.

They entered the building.

“Here will be your training base.” –Hyomin said introducing the underground entrance with a flight of stairs.

They went down the staircase and Hyomin opens a door In front of them.

The lights automatically switched on revealing a wide space made of hard unbreakable steel.

 

“Up there, is where I’ll control the cyber enemies to train you. But that part is a higher level training. You two are just beginners so I’ll personally teach you the basics.” –Hyomin points to the one and only glass window on the top above.

And then Hyomin shows them their room.

And this is your room. The two of you no problem staying together, right?” –Hyomin

 

 

“Yeah. We’re roommates at Jay’s house too. So no problem.” –Krystal

“Good. Rest for today and we’ll start tomorrow! You only have two weeks to train!” –Hyomin

 

The next day – 4AM

“GET UP! GET UP GET UP!!!” Hyomin said in a thick voice and blowing whistles to wake them up.

“What the. It’s only 4AM.” –Krystal looked at the alarm clock beside her.

Hyomin is wearing a military uniform. Seems like she is being serious this time.

After washing their face and wearing exercise outfits, Hyomin made them run around the dojo.

“Man, do we have to wake up 4AM every morning for this crap?” –Jay complains.

Krystal and Jay running sleepily.

“Move it fast or add another five rounds. GO GO!!” –Hyomin

Afraid to add five more rounds they force themselves to run more energetically.

After running ten rounds, Hyomin blows the whistle. “5 Minutes break.”

Immediately Jay and Krystal collapsed on the floor struggling to catch their breath with their eyes close.

“I’m…. seriously…. This..is… military… or..what…?” Jay complained while trying to catch her breath.

5 minutes later, whistle is blown again.

“5minutes over. Give me push-ups 30, Sit-ups 20.” –Hyomin.

Jay and Krystal struggles and did as they’re told.

(Oh my god. How can I survive this things? Hyomin turned to a different person already.. TT^TT –Jay)

 

 

===========================================================================

A/N: Okay... so this is the last update this week.. Last friday my lecturer warns us that assignment question will be givin this week and we have one month to finish all 3 assignments this semester. Ofcourse, when I'm free I will update... Just could take much longer time.. ^^ You guys will wait,right? T^T

Jah~ Comments are loved!!