Chapter 37 - La Cha Ta

When unexpected things happens....

 

Jiyeon: *release her arm from being linked* I... *sobs* Don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore.. *sobs* I always cause trouble. Always burdens people close to me. *sobs* I accept this. So leave just leave me. I don't want you to grow hatred towards me. *was gonna leave but Jay grabs her wrist*

Jay/Krystal: *looks at Jiyeon in disbelief* MWO?!  O.O

Earlier plan was to discuss with Eunjung but seems like is confrontation time.

Sensing something wrong, Hyuna and Risa approach them.

Jay: *holds Jiyeon's wrist stopping her* Yah Park Jiyeon. Burden? We did not say you're a burden.

Jiyeon: *crying* Don't lie to me, unni. I heard what you, Hyuna and Hara said yesterday That I am a burden.

Jay: *blanked and confused* Mwoya? when did we say you're a burden?

Hyuna: *shocked* Mwo? Me? 

And then Jiyeon starts telling what she heard.

 

Hyuna: Jay, won't you think she's a burden like that? She's totally depending on you eversince that day.

Jay: Yeah.. It is a kind of burden. 

 

Jay: hahaha *laughed* Yeah, we said that. But that was like the MIDDLE part.

Jiyeon: *now she looks confused* O.O Mwo? Middle?

Krystal: *nods* Yeah, I was there too. *starts telling her side of story*

 

*Flashback - Krystal POV*

Hara: Doing house (originally : Saving the world) chores is burdening. *complaining about saving the world*

Jay: *laughs* It's our duty you know. But for now everything is silent.

Hyuna:  *serious* Jay, Won't you think she's burdening? She's been depending on you since that day? *about Jiyeon*

Jay: Yeah. It is kind of a burden. But it's all on how you look at it.

Hyuna: What do you mean?

Jay: No one can live without friends. If we can't do things alone, friends would help us. These kind of burdens can't be avoided. It's whether are you going to carry that burden together or not. Carrying together means helping, not carrying means abandoning. It's just like a big boulder that is on you. The choice is whether we want to help you lift the boulder or let you lift it alone. That simple.

Krystal: Well said, Jay. We all have this kind of burden. But it's all on perception to think is a burden or not.

Hara: That's right. Best example, Risa. You know she's gonna die pretty soon but treatments help to lessen her pain though is costly. The thought is are you happy to pay for it as long Risa can live longer, or would you hope Risa dies instead so that you won't haev to waste alot on her for treatments?

Hyuna: OF COURSE I'D PAY!

Jay: *smiles* That's your answer. Besides, Jiyeon is like a sister to me. A family along with Eunjung and all of you. Even if you guys depends on me, It's my responsibility as a family member.

*ENDS*

 

Jay: *looks at Jiyeon* So tell me, when did we say you're my burden? We're all each other's burden. Just whether you mind about it or not.

Jiyeon: *shakes head, touched* Mi-Mianhe yo~ 

Jay: Pabbo. Next time don't think nonsense by yourself. *hugs Jiyeon*

Krystal: *feels uneasy but still approach to hug them*

Jay: Hyuna, come here.

Hyuna: *group hug*

Jay: We're friends. Nobody is abandoning anybody. 

 

 

They passed by a park having group challenge. Is to sing and dance like idol groups. But minimum number has to be three members.

Hyuna: *hyper by the beats of music* Jay, should we try it?

Jay: Mwo? Are you serious?

Hyuna: *nods and dragged Jay and Krystal along* Come on, Jiyeon!

Jiyeon: *feels funny because of Hyuna's hyperness so follows Hyuna to the middle of the park* (Thoughts: I wish we will always be friends forever)

 

So Jiyeon at the audience watching the challenge. She cheered the loudest when Jay, Krystal and Hyuna goes on stage.

*music starts* Jay, Hyuna and Krystal dance and sing randomly according to the music. Creativity 90% for this so they can't just follow the exact choreography.

LA LA ireohke (Just like this) chA~ chA chA ro AH~!

Shinandago ya~ LA chA LA chA TA TA
Noraereul ttara (ttaraseo) momdo ttara ga Now everybody
Neomu swibji dadeul joha Baby~

 

(song: f(x) Lachata)

 

Hyuna: *sees Jiyeon tapping to the beat she knows wants to let Jiyeon tries* Ouch.

Jay: Hyuna, gwaenchana?

Hyuna: An-gwaenchana. I sprained my ankle.

MC: If you can't find replacement, we'll just disqualify you.

Krystal: What should we do?

Hyuna: Jiyeonie our last hope.

Jay: *looks to Jiyeon* arraseo, I'll take you there and ask her.

Jiyeon: *sees Hyuna suddenly fell. Then Jay looked to me and bring Hyuna to sit* Hyuna, does it hurt alot?

Hyuna: *shakes head* Is not that hurt.

Jay: Jiyeon-ah, could you replace Hyuna's place?

Jiyeon: MWO? I can't. I'll just be a burden to you-- *stops when Jay shouts at her*

Jay: *angered by the word 'burden' and shouted to her* PARK JIYEON! DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY? YOU ARE NOT A BURDEN!

Jiyeon: *stares at Jay and gulps* B-but.. You guys seemed insync. Like you've practiced it but I..

Jay: *knocks her head lightly with knuckle* Pabo. We did not practice anything. We just dance to the groove. You can do it too. Just try. *smiles*

MC: Hey, if you still can't find replacement, you'll be disqualified. *using mic talk to Jay frm middle of the park*

Jay: *talks to Jiyeon* You hear that?

Krystal: Try it. Winning isn't our goal. Is to compete till the end of the competition is our goal. Try it.

Hyuna: And have fun too. *smiles to Jiyeon*

Jay: So what say you? Are you in or are you out?

Jiyeon: *stands up and stares at Jay* You always have a way to make people obey you.  *smiles* I'm in.

Jay: OKAY! WE FOUND REPLACEMENT! *she shouts while leaping to the middle of the park with Jiyeon and Krystal*

 

*music starts*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3QBToKqeUY (T-ara Like The First Time korean version)

 

Jay: Mwo ya? This isn't La CHa Ta..

Krystal: Who cares. Just go till the end. You listened to it often you should be able to sing it.

Jay: I know but...

Krystal/Jiyeon: Rap goes to you, Jay *the giggled having the same words at the same time*

Jay: Mwo. Yah!Krystal, you know I haven't master the rap yet~~

Krystal: Just do your best. I know you can.

They are in V-shape formation with Jiyeon as centre.

[JIYEON] You make me happy
You make me feel
Like the first time, like the first time
[KRYSTAL] You make me crazy
(looks at Jay)
You keep making me want you
Like the first time, like the first time

[ALL] Like the first time~
Like the first time~
Like the first time~ like like

(Jay takes a deep breath. Is her rap time.)

Jay: (thought: please don't make me mess up *praying) *heads to the front and starts her rap*

Krystal/Jiyeon: *praying silently while dancing behind Jay* 

[JAY] -Rap-
Limousine, champagne, bling bling jewelry chain
Those guys that want me and get choked on it, Oh no
They always come and go those guys are just pain
Dont wanna play this game, they should go away now
Now I wanna pump up my gain
This is about my man
You know you're the only man, only a guy like can know
How to make make me happy happy happy (ho!)
How to make make me feel feel feel (ho!)

 

The crowd went wild because of the rap.

Krystal: (thought: You did it) 

~music breaks~ Jiyeon and KRystal approaches Jay in V shape formation


[Jiyeon] You make me happy
You make me feel
Like the first time, like the first time
[KRystal] You make me crazy
You keep making me want you
Like the first time, like the first time

*Ending pose - stares charismatically atthe audience*

Audience went crazy.

MC: So, which group would you vote for. Group One, Two or Three (Jay's group) When i say Group 1, raise your flag if you vote for them. Same for the others. Group 1... * counts* ok. 

 

Then Jiyeon's smile came back again.  She happily skipping back into the house greeting Eunjung.

Krystal: *opening the door*

Jiyeon: *handed the playstation3 to Eunjung* Jay-unni, Krystal, *smiles happily* Oneul.. neomu gomawo~ (today.... thanks a lot) Even we just got second place, but I am really happy. 

Jay: *smiles and walks over to Jiyeon* Thanks to you too. *smiles coolly and ruffles Jiyeon's hair*

Jiyeon: YAH!! My hair!! *whines and fixes her hair while Jay laughing at her*

Jay: *laughs* So what, you're gonna bath anyway. Jah, annyeong. Oh and remember, you're not burden, arraseo?

Jiyeon: *smiles happy that first time someone said she is not burden* NAE!~ *cheerfully said and goes in the house*

Eunjung: *smiles to Jay and KRystal then close the door* Looks like problem solved. Jay is really something. *smiles*

 

================================

A.N: In case I cant update tomorrow, double update for today yo~ ^^b Exam tomorrow till 10th.. Jah~ See yah~