Chapter 22 - Jealous Hyuna pt.1

When unexpected things happens....

Birds chirping early morning indicating amazing morning awaits. 

Jay rubs her eyes upon shone by the bright sun. She stretches herself.

Then Krystal comes in and brings breakfast.

"Oh, you're awake? Go get clean." Krystal said and put the tray on the study table Then she gathers towels and school uniform for Jay and hands it to her. Jay takes it smiling to Krystal before takes a bath.

After bath, Jay and Krystal eats their breakfast in the bedroom when all the sudden Jiyeon burst into the room.

"GOOD MORNING!~" Jiyeon greets cheerfully. That time Krystal was drinking the glass of juice and she spurts put to Jay.

Luckily Jay's reaction was quick to use the tray as shield to block it before the juice lands on her face. Perhaps thanks to thetraining they got.

"WOw. Jiyeon. Calm down. what are you doing here anyway." Jay asked curiously.

"I sort of woke up too early. So let's walk to school together nae?" Jiyeon suggests.

 

***

Jiyeon along with Krystal and Jay walking along the corridoor of the school on their way to their class.

Everything was normal as usual. Except that Jiyeon is much more cheerful than previously. 

"Well, seems like her trueself just appeared." Krystal commented. Both of them looking at Jiyeon who is skipping happily not far in front of them.

 

 

 

 

"Well, seems like Jiyeon has started making more and more friends." Krystal commented when seeing Jiyeon chattingw ith a bunch of classmates including Risa.

Then Hyuna came in and stealthily goes to her seat after saw her girlfriend laughing and chatting happily when surrounded by other girls.

Hyuna sat there pouting.

Krystal and Jay were chatting until they feel some killer aura coming from Hyuna. 

"Hey, Hyuna. Chill. WHat's with the killer aura?" Krystal asked.

Hyuna didn't answered and just glaring at Risa.

"Oh man, sounds like trouble in coming later." Jay whispers to Krystal. Krystal nodded.

''You handle her. i'll talk to her.'' Jay said to krystal, first 'her' points to Hyuna, second 'her' points to Risa. Krystal nodded. Then Jay go and pull Risa one side and whisper to her.

 

 

RIsa POV

 

Since Hyuna said she's gonna be a bit late, I spend my time chatting with other classmates to pass the time without her. 

Suddenly I heard the door closed but didnt bother to look because I thought is impossible to be Hyuna so I continued to chat with Jiyeon and the others.

Then all the sudden Jay pulled me out from a swarm of girls to a corner where only spiderwebs and chalks there.

"Yah, you better settle your girlfriend before anything else happens?" --Jay

"Why? She said she'll be late. She isnt here yet." ==Risa

"Yah think? Then who the heck is sitting there and talking to my girlfriend?" --Jay points.

I looked to the direction and got the shock of my life. Hyuna looked pissed and Krystal is trying to cool her down.

"When did she come in?" --Risa

"Let's see.. when you were busy talking to Jiyeon and others." --Jay said touching her chin pretending to think for awhile

"WHAT! That long?" --Risa

"Yeah and she has been glaring you with laser eyes until now." --Jay

I gulped by Jay's reply. 

Slowly i make my way to Hyuna. 

"Err... Hyuna-yah~" i called her fondly. Hyuna glared at me then looked away.

==================================================TBC-----------

A/N: So what action should Jealous Hyuna do? How will Risa pursuade Hyuna so she wont be jealous next time the same thing happens? ekkeke