Chapter 42 - FINAL

When unexpected things happens....

You better not run, you better not hide, you better not cry I'm telling you why~ Santa claus is coming to town~~

 

Christmas carols all over the neighbourhood. Yeap, is this time where people exchange presents and feel the warmth no matter what they get in that mysterious box. It could be  a normal and nice present, or a creepy present like bugs *shivers* Bug plushie I mean. WHo'd pull a prank on this holy season? 

In a fully packed house where there is ninja, few fighters, a talking cat and a rich princess who doesn't act like a spoiled brat gathered in one house for a nice chicken. YEap, chicken. Because the careless Jay made the turkey flew out through the kitchen window when she tries to cut it. So as a substitute, Krystal make a trip to the other villagae town and caught a big fat chicken.

 

Jiyeon: *takes a bite of her 'turkey'* Hmm.. Taste like chicken.

Eunjung: How can turkey taste like chicken, Jiyeon-ah. Even the texture is different.  *don't believe and taste it herself*

The others taste it too. 

All: O.O wow. It does taste like chicken.

Krystal: That's because it IS chicken.

ALL: MWO? What happen to the turkey you bought this morning.

Krystal: *sarcastically* Oh. That turkey. It 'flew' out through the window there. *points to the broken window* Ain't that right, seobang? 

Jay: Err... yeah.. It flew.

Risa: Hahaha.. Meow~ Jay, you're such a bad cook~ 

Jay: YAH! Atleast I cook the chicken in one piece. 

Jessica: *giggles* I bet Krystal was observing you the whole time.

Sooyoung: And I bet that 99% of the preparation to the cooking is done by Krystal. *tease*

Jay: YAH *Takes Sooyoung's plate*

Sooyoung: YAH! I'm not done eating! 

Jay: *sticks tongue to Sooyoung* 

Krystal: Seobang, give Sister-in-law back her plate. Shikshin without food is like ......... 

Jay: Like....?

Krystal: *mumbles softly*  Me without you.

Jay: *grins widely. It is soft but these type of words from Krystal, Jay will always hears it no matter how soft it's been spoken" Aigoo~ *whispers in Krystal's ear* Me too. Saranghae. *kiss her forehead*

Sooyoung: Yah! Cut eat out! We're trying to eat here! 

Jessica: You two! Get married already!

Jay: *a lightbulb light above her head* 

Krystal: *blushes* Unni~ We're still too young for that.

Sooyoung: *noticed the wide smile on Jay's face* (That look... keke.. You got the idea, don't you?)

 

 

 

Krystal

Gyuri and the others arrived later. It's social time out now. Their classmates are all here gathering. Even the teachers are here. Well, because Jay said to invite all of them for a christmas party together. 

We prepared wine for the elders and juice for the minors. Though at times I do caught few minors drinking wine instead of juice. Oh well, is party and as long they don't throw up on the couch, I guess is fine.

 

I looked around and sees everybody but seobang is no where to be found.

K: Where'd she gone too?

Jessica: *pats Krystal's shoulder* Hey. *looks around* Why are you alone? Where's Jay?

Krystal: *sigh sadly* Molla. She just dissapeared after dinner. 

Jessica: Speaking of which, my Soobang is no where to be found too. *looks around*

Krystal: Sooyoung-unni too? Aigoo. 

 

 

 

Jay & Sooyoung

Jay: YAH! I said left a little, why are you gping right? *instructing Sooyoung*

Sooyoung: Is your left or my left? *hanging the banner*

Jay: IS there even a different? We're facing the same way anyway. STOP THERE! 

Sooyoung: *hangs the banner and steps down from the steps* Wah~ This is fabulous. 

Jay: *smiles proudly* My hand-made banner is amazing, right?

Sooyoung: *nods aggree-ing* Definitely.

 

 

 

 

Back to Jung Sisters

Both Jung sisters still looking for their seobang. Jessica were just focusing on the faces of the people there to seek for her seobang. 

Krystal: *sees a weird wide curtain at one corner of the room* (A curtain there? I don't remember having a curtain there.)

The curtain is big enough to even hide few people behind it. It's long and touched the floor at it's end. And behind it, is Sooyoung and Jay.

 

 

 

 

 

Jay: Soo, your duty is done. Now go and accompany your girlfriend before ice age happens in my house.

Sooyoung: are you sure you don't need anymore help?

Jay: *nod* POSITIVE! I'll finish up the rest myself.

Sooyoung: Okay.. If you say so. *goes out from the curtain* Oh hi, Sica.

Jessica: What are you doing behind there? *tries to peep*

Sooyoung: *blocks Jessica* Erm.. Nothing. Come on, Sica, Krystal, let's go and have a little chat with Gyuri.

Jessica: You're acting weird, Seobang. *walks with Sooyoung*

Sooyoung: *Just smiles to Jessica and drags Krystal along* 

Krystal: *sigh* Where is Seobang? *sad*

Sooyoung: Don't worry, Krystal. Jay is busy with things.

Jessica: Busy to even keep her own grilfriend company on Christmas day? Is she having an affair?

Sooyoung: *shock* What? Affair?No no no.. She's not having an affair. She's loyal to Krystal, everybody knows that.

Jessica: Probably she's having an affair with that Jiyeon girl. That's why she dissapeared.

Krystal: *in a verge of crying hearing what Sica said*

Sooyoung: Don't be ridiculous. Jiyeon is talking with Hyuna there. *points to a direction where Jiyeon is at*

Krystal: *looks to Jiyeon's direction* 

Jiyeon: *felt someone looking at her, turns back and saw Krystal looking at her. Expression: Not good* (I wonder where is Jay. There only seems to be Sooyoung unni and SIca unni there) *goes to Krystal* Annyeong~ 

Sooyoung: Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah. Having fun?

Jiyeon: *nod* Yeah. I like it here. *smiles cutely*

Krystal: By any chance...

Jiyeon: *looks at Krystal blankly*

Krystal: Do you know where is Jay?

Jiyeon: Jay unni? *shakes head* Nope. I didn't see her anywhere since I came here with EUnjung unni. Why?

Krystal: *sigh* 

Jiyeon: *sees a familiar person not far from them* Oh. It's Jay unnI! *points to a direction*

Krystal: *looks at the direction Jiyeon points*

Sooyoung: *smiles* It's time.

Krystal, Jiyeon, Sica: *looks at Sooyoung blankly* Mwo? Time for what?

Sooyoung: *smiling proudly* You'll see. And Krystal, just say yes.

Krystal, Sica, Jiyeon: *blurs*

Jay: *using mic* LAdies and Gentleman! I, Lee Jae Young hereby asking everyone present here to be my witness. *pulls the curtain revealing the banner that Sooyoung helped Jay to hang*

 

KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG,

BE MY

FIANCEE!!!!

 

 

 

Sica, Jiyeon, Krystal: *mouth agape* OAO WOW

Jessica:  Witness? Seobang, you knew about this, do you?

Sooyoung: *smiles widely* Ofcourse. She asked me for help to hang up the banner. 

Jay: I know we are too young for marriage, but we are not too young for engangement, right? *kneels infront of Krystal with a ring*

Sooyoung: *goes beside Krystal and whispes* You were asking why your seobang dissapeared right after dinner, right? Now this is your answer.  Now give her an answer. *push Krystal forward*

SAY YES!                    SAY YES!!!                     SAY YES!!                                  SAY YES!!                                            SAY YES!!                                 SAY YES!

 

Krystal nodded. Jay happily hugs her and spins around.

Sooyoung: Pabo, ring first.

Jay: *happily slide the engangement ring on Krystal's finger* Yeobo~~

Krystal: Seobang~ 

Jessica: Looks like Christmas is gonna be Krystal's favourite season this time. *smiling happily watching Krystal and Jay's scene*

 

"YAH SNOW!!!" someone shouted. Jay and Krystal gathers with everyone else by the window and watch the snow fall.