Chapter 25 - When the world feels dull again

When unexpected things happens....

A/N : RObyn, why your instinct tells you future chapters? lols..xD Oh well, it will slowly shows anyway.. and this probably won't stop at Chapter 30.. xD You don't mind right? :D

==============================================================================

 

Jiyeon

D-5

Another day passed just like that. After school, we split at an intersection. Well, I requested to my dad for this week, I'll be walking home with my friends. 

And he literally agreed. Though I know from somewhere far, there's still bodyguards guarding me from a distance..

"Bye, Jiyeon.. See you tomorrow." Jay said smilingly not knowing anything. Yeap, I haven't told them anything. 

"See you guys tomorrow." I replied and bid them goodbye smilingly. Fake smile ofcourse.

I went home, and Eunjung greets me with her infamous warm smile. I smiled back at her. Maybe because she was always with me, I feel secure whenever I see her.

"Have fun today, Jiyeon-ie?" Eunjung asked. I nodded.

 

D-3

"I forgot to bring my textbook. I'll be--" The teacher said realising she forgot her textbook. 

I raised my hand and stood up, getting her attention and I know others were looking at me.. 

"Let me go and get it for you, sem." I offered smiling to her.

"Er.. okay. It's on my table. You know where, do you?" The teacher asked. She seems clueless and half worried. I nodded and left the class.

 

 

D-2

"Ok. That's it for today. Finish your homework I gave and hand-in to me tomorrow morning." The teacher said.

I wrote the last word and close the book. After keeping all my stationaries, I make my way to the teacher who just opened the class door.

"Sem, I've finished." I said and handed her the book.

She looked at me in shock.

"Wow. Park Jiyeon. I will check it. Well done." The teacher said and left with my book. I turned back and walk back to my seat to pack my stuffs.

Jay and the others were looking stunned by my recent behaviours.

"Yah, Park Jiyeon. Are you sick?" Jay asked and feels my forehead with her palm.

I saw Krystal looked away and her expression is not really good. I quickly removed Jay's hand.

"Nah, I'm fine." I said and smiled at them. 

"I'm not gonna leave if I create a crisis. I'll regret my whole life." I thought

Acting back my old bubbly cheerfulself. I hopes infront of Krystal.

"Krystal, let's go to the theme park today." I suggest.

She looked at me with a blur expression.

"Please.. Let's all have fun today." I said again looking at the others.

"well, sure we can, right?" Risa said scratching her head looking clueless but still decided to go along with my suggestion.

"I'm with Risa." Hyuna said. I smiled to both of them. Then I looked at Jay.

"Well, if Krystal agrees, we'll all go." Jay said. Then my attention back to Krystal.

"pleaseee~~~" I begged.

"Fine. We'll go." Krystal finally agrees.

And so for half day we went to theme park. I can tell, I am the craziest. Because I don't wanna miss a second without them.

 

 

 

D-1

Today dad told me he already told the school that I will be transfering school therefore I don't have to go to school today.

Boredly laying on my bed and reading some comics trying to distract myself from thinking of seperating with the 'Funtastic 4' which will make me cry.

What's FUNTASTIC 4? Well, is sort of a name i thougght to describe all four of them at once. *giggles*

(Knock Knock)

"Jiyeon-ah. Have some snacks." Eunjung came in with some cookies and a cup of tea.

"Gomawo Eunjung unni." I said and started munching the cookies.

"So, you told them?" Eunjung unni asked. I knew who and what she means. I just shook my head in response.

"You're just gonna leave without telling them?" Eunjung asked. I didn't respond.

"Forget I even asked. I'll pack your luggage for you." She said again. I nodded and smiled to her happily.

After that she leaves my bed and go and start packing.

Suddenly alot of things in my mind. Without I realise, I started frowning and I feel my eye bags fills with water.

 

 

 

Eunjung POV

 

I bring some cookies and a cup of tea for Jiyeon.

"So, you told them?" Eunjung unni asked. I knew who and what she means. I just shook my head in response.

"You're just gonna leave without telling them?" Eunjung asked. I didn't respond.

"Forget I even asked. I'll pack your luggage for you." She said again. I nodded and smiled to her happily.

Then I I heard some sobs coming from behind me. Yeap, she's crying again.

*******

 

The four best friends gathers at the cafeteria as usual with each of their trays of food.

"Jiyeon is absent today.. " --Risa

"YEah, and yesterday she was the most hyper one." --Hyuna

"Maybe she gets sick after playing all day yesterday. You know she ate so much ice-cream in just an hour." --Jay

"Yeah,.. Every flavours in that stall she ate each one of them and finish all by herself." --Krystal

 

*beep beep*

Krystal reaches for her blazer pocket and take out a phone then passed to Jay.

"Message from unknown number." --Krystal

"Mwoya. Krystal keeping Jay's phone? Are you afraid she might be flirting with others?" --Hyuna teased

"No.. We were having mock exam, right? I saw her saving some notes in her phone last night. That's why I took it before the exam starts." --Krystal

Jay reading the message.

 "So what it says?" --Risa

"It says to meet this person at Shugo Cafe after school." --Jay

"You know him or her?" --Hyuna

"Nope. I've asked but just replied me 'Just come to Shugo Cafe.'" --Jay replied bluntly and showed Krystal the messages.

 

********

 

The class ended for today. Jay took her bag and was about to leave but Krystal held her wrist to stop her.

"I'll be fine." Jay assured.

"Come on, Krystal. Your seobang is a real fighter. She'll be fine." Hyuna said in confident.

*Note: Seobang = Hubby (an old phrase from the Ko Ryo Dynasty.Sonds cute too :P)

 

But even after they said that, Krystal is still worried. 

"WHat if is a trick?"

"What if they wants to kill Jay when she is alone?"

"What if is a monster or virus who sent that?"

These things keep playing in her thoughts. 

"FIne. If you're that worried, we'll follow her. Shugo Cafe,right? Let's go." --Risa

With no doubt, they followed Risa's plan.

 

 

They entered Shugo Cafe. And their luck isnt that good. The moment they enter, Jay saw them.

"So what did we missed?" --Risa

"Nothing. We just sat down less than aminute ago after ordering.." --Jay

"Good. SO let's begin." --Hyuna clapped and their food is served. 

Krystal and Jay shares a plate and Risa go order a plate. Obviously both sharing one too.

"So tell us. Who are you and why do you want to meet me?" --Jay

"My name is Ham Eunjung. I'm Park family's maid."

"Park Family. As in..." --Risa raised an eyebrow.

"Pabo. Park JIyeon's maid." --Jay said. EUnjung nodded.

"Yes, I am Jiyeon's maid. We're very close. You guys must have realised her sudden change of behaviour in this week right?" --Eunjung

The others nodded and waited for what Eunjung about to tell.

 

==============================

A/N: Next chapter tomorrow.. :3 Comments are loved yo! <3