Chapter 40

When unexpected things happens....

After manage to save their headquarter from epic meltdown, they manage to come back in one piece. Life is as normal... Except Hyuna is dating a cat. 

"Risa, sorry I can't take you to class. Stay here okay?" Hyuna said and leave Risa the cat at the school garden before heading for class.

 

 

"Miss Hyuna, do you know no pets allowed in class?" Miss Bora said.

"Mwo? Cat?" Hyuna looked beside her and saw Risa.

"Yah, didn't I said wait at the school garden?" Hyuna squat down and talk to it.

"AHAHAHAHA HYUNA TALKING TO A CAT!! AHAHAHA" The class starts laughing. Hyuna quickly carried Risa and rans away.

 

 

Risa: Sorry. I didn't mean to...

Hyuna: Is nothing. I am still not use to having a pet. The classmates too. Once it become a normal routine, they won't say anything anymore.

Jay: She's right. Temporarily we'll just have to act like we know nothing.

Risa: So, Krystal already remembered about the HQ?

Jay: *shaking her head*

Risa: WHAT?! Then how'd she went to the HQ and fight?

Jay: Basically she did not fight. She just helped Sooyoung to treat the wounded soldiers. Plus, Jessica is there too. She'll take care of her sister.  *smiles to Krystal*

Krystal: (I need my memory back. The Headquarters needs me.)

 

After school ends.. They were on their way back to their home. Then a red car pass by them.

Hyomin: Good luck for the test, Jay. Though not everyone will pass Gyuri's test easily. 

Krystal: (Fate?) Hyomin-unni, we need to talk.

Jay: *shock* Yah!

Krystal: *smile to Jay* I'll go back by myself later. Don't worry. *gets on Hyomin's car*

Hyomin drove off.

Risa: what's up with her? meow~ 

 

 

 

Hyomin is driving around the city knowing that Krystal seems troubled and waiting for Krystal to talk. But since the moment Krystal rides the car until now, she had been silent.

The silence makes Hyomin feels tensed and stress.

Hyomin: (At this rate, she is not gonna talk) So.. WHat is it?

Krystal: *snapped out of her thought and look at Hyomin*

Hyomin: *peeps abit* What? I belive you have something to ask. So ask it. It's just the two of us here.

Krystal: *gulps* Can you tell me what I forgot?

****

 

Sooyoung: Ah, welcome back Hyomin. How's school? *smiles and shocked when she sees Krystal enters after her* Yah, why you bring Krystal here?

Hyomin: *smiles* Well, Krystal had requested to know what she forgot. If I don't bring her here, where else?

Gyuri: *looks at Hyomin* That machine?

Sooyoung: *shocked* Park Gyuri, you can't be serious? That machine is still on test. And and... some things is best to be forgotten or more people will get hurt!

Gyuri: *stares at Krystal* 

Hyomin: I know that look. Sooyoung-a, we can't do anything else. Gyuri had decided already. *pats Sooyoung's shoulder*

 

 

Krystal enters the Memory Pod Capsule. Just then, Jessica reached.

Jessica: WAIT! BABY JUNG!

Krystal: *heard her sister's voice and get out from the pod* Unni, why are you here?

Jessica: Sooyoung contacted me. Baby Jung, certain things is best to be forgotten. Those painful memories, you will feel more hurt. Just forget it, alright?

Krystal: *shakes head dissaprove to her sister* Sorry unni. I have to know.  Jay needs me.

Sooyoung: JAy?

Krystal: *nods and enters the pod* Let's start.

 

Flashes from her lost memory flashing before her eyes like a movie. Now she knows what she had forgotten.

 

--------

 

Jay and the others are at her house killing time while worrying about KRystal.

Risa: Krystal was weird today.

Hyuna: Yeah. She had never been like that.

Jay: Well, highest possibility is she wants back her forgotten memory. Just instinct.

Jiyeon: But is that even possible? Even her own brain doesn't want to remember.

Jay: *shrugs her shoulders* No idea. And sort of depends.

Eunjung: Depends?

Jay: Yeah. I know that the Headquarter has a machine that can brings back memories but it's still running on test. 

*triing* 

Jay: Oh, a text. *reads the tect* WHAT THE HECK?!

Others: *panics* Why why why?

Jay: My guess is right. Sooyoung said Krystal wants to know her forgotten memory and now she is in the pod for almost half an hour.

Risa: Oh my. MEans the misunderstanding at the airport.......

Eunjung: Is alright. We'll explain to Krystal. Right, Jiyeon? * nudge Jiyeon by the arm*

Jiyeon: *nod* Yeah.

Jay: I am not worrying about the airport incident. I am much worried about the hurtful past experience before knowing me, us, everyone.

YEap, the terrible past that Jessica once told them about. 

[Sooyoung] > [Jay]     Well, seems like Krystal is fine with it.

[Jay} > [Sooyoung] Heh? "Fine" with it?

[Sooyoung] > [Jay] As a matter of fact, yes. We'll be sending her home soon. Since Jessica is here too.

Jay breaks the news update to everyone. They all seemed relief that Krystal seems fine with the old memories.

Jiyeon: *realise Jay is not relief* Jay, what's with that look?

Jay: *shakes her head* Just....(Something tells me that "FINE" is impossible. I really need to talk to KRystal when she comes back)

 

============================

A/N EXCEEDS 40!!! WHEEE!!! i'M PLANNING TO END THIS SOON. BUT I STILL HAVEN'T PLOT THE ENDING YET THOUGH. :D