Chapter 20 - Hurt but fun

When unexpected things happens....

A/N: I know I promise to update once a day but ytd my laptop suddenly went crazy on me.. I was composing halfway and is super long since I was soo inspired and then it went  off suddenly. I didnt even save.. And I cant even remember what I wrote.. huhu? U guys know my style right? Type upon plotting.. aigoo... This gonna b much shorter than what I first wrote but nevertheless impact is still there. (I hope)

=======================================================

 

Krystal and Jay having night outing. They were walking in the streets when suddenly they sees 3 girls chasing one girl across the street.

That girl bump Jay and both fell. But the girl quickly stood up and start running the moment she heard the gangster's voice.

"Yah, isn't that Jiyeon?" --Krystal

Then Krystal and Jay chased them from behind.

They came to an alley.

One of them was about to launch her fist to Jiyeon but luckily Jay manage to stop it.

"Who the hell are you?" 

"None of your concern. Leave before I call the police." --Jay

"We're not gonna leave until ..." one of them toook a wooden plank and hit Jay on the back making her weak and end up getting beat up. 

 

 

 

Jiyeon POV

I was walking in the street justlike any regular times so I don't have to go home. honestly I just finished clubbing and changed into my normal clothings.

Suddenly When I go out from a mall after changing, someone had her arm around my neck.

"Finally found you. You know how many troubles I went through looking for you?" 

I recognise it. That's Zin... We used to club together but then something happened and I kept moving everywhere.

"How many years has it been? 2 years since you last bailed on us because of your rich daddy?" --Ujin

"W-What do you want?" --Me

"We felt unsatisfied and been bottled up for two years." --Zin

"Don't you think is time to release it already?" --Ram

The three were cracking their fingers and holding up their fist infront of my face. The first thing comes to mind is "RUN" and so I did. 

As I was running, they were chasing me from my tail. Then, I bump and fell on someone. I didn;t manage to know who I just stood up and bail when I heard Their voice again.

Then I ran into a dead end. 

(This is it.. I'm doomed --Jiyeon)

I shut my eyes ready for whatever gonna happen. And suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"None of your concern. Leave before I call the police." --Jay

She then got beaten up. Krystal was just hitting them with a broom but obviously it didn't work. 

(Park Jiyeon, she saved you. Now you save her! Go! --Jiyeon) 

"Aish. Here goes." HIYAAAAA" I charged towards them and used my karate kick and swiped them down. Then I dragged Krystal and Jay away from them.

We went to a certain park.

Krystal went to buy some bandages.

"T-Thanks." I said.

"Just how the heck you get involve in those kind of people? Is okay if you don't wanna say is fine with me but be careful next time." --Jay warns

-END-

 

And then Jay lays down on Jiyeon's lap without thinking much. Jay's mind wouldn't function well when she feels tired or sleepy or even hungry. 

Ofcourse Jiyeon quite shock. But seeing the wounds on Jay, she felt guilty and just let Jay rest like  that.

Then, Krystal came back with the bandages and first aid stuffs. 

Her heart skipped abit and she felt her heart hurts at the sight of Jay laying on another girl's lap sleeping soundly.

But later she snapped out from her thought. SHe wants to treat the wounds first before anything. 

Krystal approach them and squats down near the bench and whispers to Jay.

"Baby Jay, wake up." 

"Hmmm..." --Jay groans and puttered her lips abit. Krystal knew that signal.

"Wake up. We gotta treat your wounds." --Krystal pecked on Jay's lips. Jiyeon immediately looked the other way blushing at what she nearly saw.

Jay smiled and slowly sat up, yawns and rubbing her eyes like a kid who just woke up. Krystal smiled at that sight.

"Jiyeon-ah, mind helping me? I'll treat her lips, you treat the wound on her left arm." --Krystal

Jiyeon nodded. Krystal handed the bandage and the iodine to her after dipping some in a cotton treating Jay's wound on the side of the lips.

 

 

Suddenly a song plays in the middle of the park.

"Come on." --Jay

"Wait, where?" --Krystal

"Well, we came here is to go to karaoke,right. So we'll sing before we go home." --Jay

Krystal and Jay make 'public performance' in the middle of the park. Soon the crowd gathers in a circle clapping to the rhythm.

Then, they realised Jiyeon sitting there alone... They decided to go and pull Jiyeon in together.

Jiyeon, Jay and Krystal. The trio had fun with the crowd performing songs like NU ABO, Lovey Dovey, I'm Missin You, and Luv Me.

First time ever, Jiyeon smiled. Jay and Krystal can feel that is a sincere one straight from the heart because even her eyes whoed she is happy that time.

People said "Eyes are windows to the soul." 

 

=================================================================

A/N : is 3 am here.. next chappie tonight.. Imma go to bed.. Nights~