CHapter 14 - Let the real thing begin

When unexpected things happens....

 

In the training room

*biung biung biung*

*pam pam pam*

*kink kranks krink krang*

 

Jay landed on the ground and with no rest; she leaps to mid-air again avoiding the laser beam.

"OI! Don't just avoid, attack too!!!" Hyomin ordered through the mic.

“Easy for you to say!! Why don’t you try here to have lasers constantly flying towards you?” Jay said while avoiding the attacks from the ‘transformers’ machines.

“Well, this is where teamwork comes about. Jay, you’re the leader. Order them!!” –Hyomin.

Jay thinks hard on what to do…

 

“Hyuna, aim for his switch off button behind its neck.”

“Krystal, shoot the head!” Krystal shoots constantly.

“Risa, aim for the legs”

They shot that machine as ordered but nothing works as the machine has speedy reaction to avoid everything fast.

“Choi Sooyoung, I’m gonna kill you for creating this kind of thing!” Jay screamed frustratedly.

The thing was charging towards her in full speed. Jay slide across the ground right below the yellow machine.

“ Hyuna, Lightning Cupid! Focus!!” –Jay buying sometime for Hyuna to charge her bow and arrow. Her bow and arrow glowed and gathering powers.

“SHOOT!” Jay said and avoided as she leads the machine right infront of Hyuna.

Hyuna’s shot passes through the machine and oil starts leaking out. The machine falling down slowly from mid-air then,

“Risa, rocket!” –Jay.

Risa does as Jay said and shot rockets to the machine in mid-air causing it to fall harder to the grown, burnt. The oil that was leaking flows in a line like a narrow river.

“YAH, LEE JAY YOUNG! DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT!!” –Sooyoung shouting through the mic.

“Why not? Your invention nearly have my life and the others too.” –Jay said holding a grenade.

“It was Hyomin’s idea. I can’t disobey her!!” –Sooyoung

Jay plugs out the key and threw it to the already ‘dead’ machine.

“Oops. It slipped.” –Jay grins.

 

“Good job guys. You girls are ready for the battlefield.”  An unfamiliar voice said.

“Who is that?” –Krystal

“It doesn’t sound like Sooyoung or Hyomin either.” –Risa

Jay recognises the blonde wavy hair from afar.

“That’s the founder of BlueStar Clan. Gyuri.” –Jay

“Wow. Seems like Jay remembers me.” –Gyuri commented. And then it’s silence for a while.

Suddenly the door opens and came Gyuri, Sooyoung, Hyomin and Bora with her.

 

“Well, one week is all you need to get used to the weapons, huh?” –Gyuri.

“Now all stand in one line.” –Hyomin ordered and with question marks on their heads, they did as told.

“Lee Jae Young!” –Hyomin said and Jay stepped forward. Hyomin pass her a sheet of high quality paper.

“Qualified Secret Agent. Ability: Analytical, Dual sword + single hand sword?” –Jay reads the certificate.

Jay bowed to Hyomin “T-Thanks.” And went back to her spot. Next, Yoon Bora the archery master called out Hyuna.

“Hyuna, your archery skills is outstanding. If you could practice, you’ll be like me in no time.” Bora said and passed her the certificate.

“Nae~ Thanks sensei.” –Hyuna

“Krystal Jung, Accurate aiming [Standing still or running constantly] , able to freeze enemy on the spot [STUN attack], Ability: Twin gun or One-hand pistol.” –Hyomin.

Krystal bows. The last, RIsa.

“Risa, accurate aiming, and amazing survivor skills. Ability: Weapon equipped Wheelchair” –Sooyoung.

 

“Certificate ceremony is over. Tomorrow is Monday and also your two weeks leave is over. So tomorrow back to school.” –Gyuri.

 

***************

School

 

Jay sitting at her own place looking outside the window while resting her chin on her palm; reminiscing the past few weeks when the four is away from school and how everything happened sort of magically.

(I did hope there is such things happened but why even they are involved? YEap, at first I am the only one and now all four of us happens to be the” chosen ones”.. –Jay)

“Alright class, I’ll be your new homeroom teacher.” A familiar voice said.

Krystal, RIsa Jay and Hyuna looked at the new homeroom teacher in shocked. Yes, it is someone they know.

“My name is Yoon Bora. I’ll be your homeroom and P.E teacher.” She introduced.

 

 

Jay rushed to find Hyomin at the nurse’s office once the bell rings for lunch.

“Hyomin-ah, why on earth is Yoon-sensei here?”

“Then, would you prefer Gyuri then?” –Hyomin

“Say what?”

“Well, at first Gyuri wants to be your teacher and stuffs but we stopped her since this kind of stuff, Bora can handle it.” Hyomin explains.

“And why is that?” –Jay

“Well, if you four need to exit the class when duty calls, atleast someone is there to prevent you guys getting kicked out from school. Isn’t it?” –Hyomin.

“D-duty calls?”

Just then the watch given by Sooyoung rangs.

“That’s duty calls.” –Hyomin switched on her laptop and retrieved a mission mail from Gyuri.

Then, Risa, Hyuna and Krystal came in.

“You guys here too?” –Jay

“Well, Bora asked us to come here so yeah.” –Krystal

After reading the mission, the four sets out to hunt down the mud virus that is spreading in electronics causing malfunctions

 

 

 

“This mud creep is giving me goosebumps.” –Jay

“Named Mudmar. Attack skills: throwing sticky muds before slamming it’s body on it’s enemy.” Risa had the information saved in her computer installed in the wheelchair.

“Mud, huh WOW! Watch out!” –Hyuna warns and avoided the mud thrown by MudMar.

“He is no joke.” –Hyuna.

“Hyuna, Lightning Cupid. Krystal, Frost Blaster, Risa prepare rocket launch.” –Jay

They did as said.

“I’ll cut that thing into pieces, Krystal freeze each piece with Ice Bullet, Hyuna then hits it with lightning to make it more hardened and then—“ –Jay

“And then, I blast ‘em into pieces and we can get out of this computer software.” –Risa.

“Good. Everyone knows your parts so on 3… “ –Jay

“3…”

“2…”

“1...NOW!”

In sequence as said. They take turns to attack MudMar. Each of their attacks only differences by few seconds before reaching MudMar.

 With just no trouble, they defeated that monster..

*beep beep*

They looked at their watches.

“Good Job. –Gyuri”

They smiled to each other. Then, suddenly their body started vanishing from bottom to the top.

----------------------

“Welcome back.” –Hyomin greets

“Heh? We’re back?” –Hyuna

“Of course? If not you want to stay in that dimension forever?” –Hyomin

“Er… of course not. I just..er… nevermind.” –Hyuna

“Anyway, congratulations on defeating your first monster. In the future you guys will be facing the same thing just stronger monster. Now you guys know how our systems go so you guys will get use to it pretty soon. Now get back to class.” –Hyomin.

--------

 

On the way home…

“Hey, what are we gonna say to your parents later?” –Krystal

“Huh? Erm we just tell them the truth?” –Jay

“The truth as in…?” –Krystal

“As in we go to summer training camp of course. Isn’t that what Hyomin told Ga Young unnie at first?”

 

 

“WE’RE HOME!!!” Suddenly confetti are popped.

“Welcome home!!’ –Ga young.

“Sooyoung unni, what are you doing here?” –Jay

“Well, to celebrate you two come home after learning to be independent.’’ –Jessica hugs Krystal and kissed her cheek lovingly. The others looked at them is awed.

They all had dinner together. It was a pretty warm atmosphere.

*noise coming from upstairs*

“What the… “ –Sooyoung.

“Isn’t it coming from your room?” –Ga Young. Immediately Jay ran up to her room to check whats up.

She saw a slim girl with long hair and wearing a ninja outfit near to the window and the window is opened; she stands up and dusts herself off.

“”Who the heck are you?” –Jay

“Annyeong. I’m Hara. Gyuri-shi called me here.” The girls said cheerfully.

“Gyuri as in Park Gyuri?” –Jay . Jay saw she have the same stamp of BlueStar Clan on her left arm also marking her as a team-mate.

“Er.. Wait here.. I’ll call my other team-mates.” –Jay ran downstairs and whispered to Krystal. Krystal got shocked and ran upstairs, and then to Sooyoung.

“We’ll be right back.” –Sooyoung. And dashes to Jay and Krystal’s room.

 

“Omg, Goo Hara!!”—Sooyoung squeels and hugged her.

“You two know each other?” –Jay asked curiously pointing back and forth between the two.

“Yeah. She is the one who got me the job in the organisation.” –Sooyoung.

“Right and she is a ninja?” –Krystal

“Well, her master is a ninja. She just got a few basic skills from him.” –Sooyoung.

“And why on earth is she here?” –Jay

*bip bip bi bip*

“I believe Goo Hara is already at your house now. She will be there to look after the four of you; especially Jay and Krystal. You have powers hidden within the two of you which no one found out yet.For your safety; Hara will protect you two always. The two of you are my main asset. Be safe. –Gyuri”

 

“Now that explains it.” –Krystal comment

“We don’t have a bed for you. You’re a ninja so you should have no problem on the roof,right?” –Jay

“Yah, why are you suddenly like that?” –Krystal

“I don’t like sharing room with someone else.” –Jay

“How bout me?” –Krystal

“You’re different. AT least you’re not a stranger.” –Jay

“Jay is right. I can stay on the roof.” –Hara

“But Hara-ya, you’re not really a ninja.. You could get sick.” –Sooyoung.

Then Ga young enters.

“Ga young, good you’re here. Is there any extra rooms in here?” –Sooyoung

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung!” –Jay

“Well, We do have an attic right above Jay’s room.” –Gayoung

“GREAT! Can my friend stay here?” –Krystal

“WHAT? Yah, Krystal-ah.. Above us as in no privacy kind of thing.” –Jay whispered to Krystal.

“Hara will only come to us if we call her. Isn’t it, Hara?” Krystal links her arm with Hara.

Hara nodded agreeing.

Jay sighed. Fine…

 

The next day…. –Jay POV

Goo Hara, another secret agent from Blue Star. Oh boy, why do I have a feeling Jessica’s case is something big or else Gyuri won’t send a ninja to us. Perhaps become a transferred student or something.

“Class, you have a new student.” –Bora

“Annyeong, Goo Hara imnida.”

I face-palmed myself. Do my guesses always have to be right?

Jay had bad mood the whole day. No idea why but she dislike Hara. Maybe coz she intrudes her room, privacy and now class.

Currently they have no mission. –PEACEFUL- but not really peaceful when it comes to Hara and Jay.

 

After School

“Do you mind stop following me?” –Jay

Hara just stayed quiet.

“Jay still doesn’t accept Hara as a team-mate?” –Sooyoung

Krystal sighed and shook her head.

“Just when will Jay stop giving Hara a hard time? Hara-ya, endure for a bit.” –Sooyoung + Krystal’s thought

 

================================================

A/N: I'll be on hiatus for a while.. Deadline for my assignment is near and I haven't start a thing yet.. Give me 3 weeks y'all.. I'll be back!! ~

Comments are loved!!