Chapter 39 - A talking cat?

When unexpected things happens....

It's been a months since Risa's death. Hyuna also didn't go to school for a whole months. She din even do her exams.

 


Jiyeon: Hey, should we go find her at her house?

Jay: I guess we should. Being M.I.A for a whole months is just ridiculous.

[Note: M.I.A = Missing In Action]

So after they leave their bags at home, they went to Hyuna's place.

*ding dong* 

No answer

Jiyeon twisted the doorknob and the door opens.

Jiyeon: Heh?It's not lock. *opens the door wider* Wow is so dark

They entered the house carefully. It was really messy. Books laying everywhere. Even mice were around.

Krystal: I got a feeling she didn't clean up for a month.

As they walked further, suddenly they heard something.

*boom*

Jay: *shocked* What the... 

They rushed to where the sound came from .. it looks like a library.. and saw Hyuna and there is a cat beside her.

Krystal: What on earth is this? *looking a circle with some words on the floor*

Jiyeon: IS chalk.

Krystal: I know is chalk but this circle looks so familiar.

Hyuna: Did it... succeed?

Jay: Kim Hyuna. What the hell were you doing?

Hyuna: I was trying to put RIsa's spirit in this cat. *carries the cat*

Jay: *finally noticed the circle* Wait this is.... alchemy circle?

Jiyeon: O.O Whats a 'alchemy circle'? 

Jay: There were rumours or legends from somewhere that an alchemy is able to wake the dead. But ofcourse there is a price to pay. Like loosing a hand or loosing a leg or something.

Hyuna: It failed, huh? 

Jay: Obviously it failed. this is just a freaking rumor. Although they did it in anime but that is just a show! How can you think is real!!! *angry*

Hyuna: *hugs her knees* I knew it. I am useless. I can't bring Risa back. *cries*

_____________

 

Ice Castle (Jay & Krystal's bedroom)

Both laying on their own bed.

Krystal: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Jay: That we should try fulfill Hyuna's ridiculous wish?

Krystal: *smiles* I knew our brain waves are much alike.  But is it even possible to bring the dead back?

JAy: Well... It is possible actually.

Krystal: *sat up suddenly* What? You serious?

Jay: *sits up also* Yeap. Though I haven't really try it.

Krystal: How?

Jay: Remember Spirit Posession when I first got Morphy? 

Krystal: *nodding*

Jay: Well, since Morphy is a poppy spirit maybe she knows a way to bring Risa's soul back. Just need something that Risa's soul can stay in.

Krystal: Like.... Hyuna's cat!

Jay: *smiles* I really can't keep anything from you, is it?

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna's house

Jay: *summons* MORPHINE! (Telepathy: is there a way you can bring Risa's soul back and possess a cat?)

Morphine: (*nods* It's possible. But it's very tiring. And the rate to succeed is low)

Jay: (Good. Try it. Bring Risa's soul and make it stay in this cat)

Morphine: *nod* (here.. This is the charm you have to keep saying during the process to make RIsa stay forever in the cat)

And then Jay uses the pendulum to locate Risa's soul. She keep reading the charm that Morphine gave.

Then. Jay feels Risa's soul. 

"SPIRIT POSESSION ULTIMA!" 

 

"Meow?"

Jiyeon: It didnt work?

Jay: *stares at the cat* Yo Risa. *one hand up*

Cat: *one paw up* Yo

 

ALL: *group hugged and cheered* YAY!! IT WORKED IT WORKED!!

Jay: Hyuna, Risa need to change her name. How can you call a cat on your yeobo's name even if it is her but outside is a cat.

Hyuna: hmm... I'll call her... Rina. keke.. not much different, right?

Rina: Meow~ *cough cough* Hairball.. Yuck! 

All: *laugh*

Jay: You'll get use to it. (telepathy to Morphine: Thanks Morphine. WHen we get home, let's go to spa.)

 

 

After the mission done, they went to spa.... hyuna and rina went to their own dating place.

"Ah~ nothing like a nice relaxing spa~" 

*beep beep beep* 

Jay: What the.... *reads the message* Headquarter is under attack?

Krystal: Let me come with you!

Jay: What? You can't fight. You forgot everything and I can't let you risk your life.

Krystal: Don't worry about me. Eventhough I can't fight, I can help treating wounds, right.

Jay: But...

Krystal: Waste no time..Let's go!

Just then, a portal appeared infront of them. 

Sooyoung:Come on. We need you.

Jay: Sooyoungie? 

Sooyoung: YEah. Nurse Sica is treating wounds.

Jay: *rush to the portal* Nurse... Sica? 

Hyomin: CAn you two lovebirds hurry up? Our HQ is melting down! 

So they entered the portal. Jay equiped her armor and goes out for battle alongside the others while Krystal helps Jessica to treat wounded soldiers.