Chapter 19 - Krystal the awesome girlfriend.

When unexpected things happens....

CLASS

(That's definitely tears...right? --Jay)

"Yah, looking at Jiyeon again?" --Krystal looked at Jay's glance direction. Jiyeon was just right there walking into the class.

"She wasnt there before I swear." --Jay

"Okay okay. I believe you. So just chillax." --Krystal cooly said.

(one thing i'm thankful is KRystal is unlike any other girls that would go all jealous and start making a fuss when their lovers were distracted by other girls js by a second. ---Jay)

 

"Hey, you don't have to look at me like that.. " --Krystal said suddenly when she caught Jay is day dreaming and looking at her.

"Kryssie, aren't you jealous?" --Jay suddenly asked.

Krystal had her eyes wide open by that sudden question. 

"Jealous? of?" --Krystal

"Of me having my eyes on that new girl most of the time." --Jay

"Hmmm..." --Krystal thinks abit

"The truth, Krys." --Jay

"Honestly I did feel a little jealous and uneasy when you kept looking at her. But I trust you." --Krystal smiles assuring Jay. Jay smiles and pulled Krystal for a hug in their sitting position. Krystal is shocked but the class can be heard with "awws, sweet PDA"

Note: PDA = Public Display of Affection

"Lee Jae Young, Jung Soo Jung, No PDA in class." The teacher said. The class laughed at them and the two blushes shyly in embarassment.

"Er nae.. Sorry." Jay bowed  apollogetically and than sat down.

Each days continues like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jay has stopped the 'observation' thinngy to Jiyeon. And some how Krystal was happy about it though she doesn't show anything.

Jay is listening to her MP3 when all the sudden somebody unplug it from her ear.

"What the---- YAH, KIM HYUNA!!" --Jay cheered and happily hugged Hyuna and Risa.

"You guys are back? Didn't you said your flight is tomorrow?" --Krystal

Hyuna and Risa sat together opposite the the famous CC.

"Well, Hyuna finished shopping all the mall in Japan so she requested to come back early so.." --Risa

"Ahha.. I get it." --Jay said smilingly. The four chats for a long time about their trip to Japan and how Hyuna was sometimes tempted meeting the guys in the street.

"What? Can't blame. They looke like they jup out from comics." --Hyuna pouts.

"Stop it you two." --Krystal.

Then Risa noticed a girl sitting alone reading comic while eating.

"Who's that kid?" --Hyuna manage to ask before Risa

"That's a new transferee. Our new classmate." --Krystal

"Really? Then I shall go and make friends with her." --Risa, and Hyuna nods in agreement.

"I think you better save your energy. Look" --Krystal said pointing to Jiyeon. Hyuna and Risa looked at that direction. Jiyeon once again rejects everyone.

"She had been like that for the past few weeks. At first everyone thought she is just not use to the environment and too shy so everyone kept trying. Now the numbers of anyone trying to be her friends gets lesser each day.And seems like she purposely rejects everyone." --Jay explains like an expert.

 

 

 

 

 

Jay goes to the bathroom after P.E class.

"Damn. I had never had so much sweats the last time I ran under the hot sun." --Jay mumbled. And opened the shower.

Suddenly, she heard some sobbing sounds coming from one of the cubicle. She off the shower and dries herself with the towel and wears her new couple T-shirt.

She pushed open every cubicle door but didn't see anyone. But she still hears sobbings only is nearer. She walks few steps more, the sobs sounds like is getting near. Then beside the line of cubicle, there sat a girl, hugging her knees to herself, sobbing.

As Jay gets closer, she stretched out her hand and touched the girl's shoulder. The girl sweeps the hand away and quickly wipes her tears while standing up and bump Jay aside heads to the exit running fast.

"Ouch." Krystal enters and sees Jay.

'What's wrong?' --Jay

"Somebody bumped on me and did not apologise. She came out from here. Wonder who she is." --Krystal

"Relax. Is just another kid. Maybe she did it on purpose. You are quite popular in school yourself." --Jay giggles.

"If you're done, let's go." --Krystal said. Jay nodded and both heads out. When Jay moved her right feet forward a step, she accidentally stepped on something.

"A keychain?" --Jay mumbles and picks it up. 

After observing for awhile, she finally knows why it looks familiar.

(This was hanging on her bag. --Jay)

"Jay, arent you coming?" --Krystal

"C-Coming!" --Jay replied back and kept the keychain in her blazer pocket.

 

 

[Jay POV]

Ice Castle (a name for Jay and Krystal's bedroom.. ^,^)

Lays on my bed looking at the keychain I picked up. Thinking about that girl.

"Who's keychain is that?" --Krystal asked when she climbs on the bed.

(Oh man, should I lie? No! Relationships needs trust! Dont lie to her you promised to be honest! But what if she is unhappy after I answer her? aish! --Jay)

"Not sure." After paused for some time, I added "But if I'm not mistaken I saw it hanging on Jiyeon's bag before." 

(There you done it! Your relationship is over. O-V-E-R!!! --Jay)

Is secretly peeping Krystal. I got shocked when I saw her smiling.

"W-Why you smiling?" --Jay

"Because you're honest."--Krystal

"Say what?!" --Jay blurred

"I noticed that keychain the first time we saw her in the cafeteria. You observed her from head to toe but didn't notice the accessories? Let me give you a hint. Those accessories are all branded stuffs." --Krystal

i definitely could feel my jaw was agape by her reply. 

"H-How'd you know that? You used it before?" --Jay

Krystal giggled. "Of course not. Pabo. My sister endorse it before. Of course I knew." 

I sighed in relief.

"Why? Worried I'd ask you to buy this kind of things?" --Krystal

I stayed silent.

"No worries. I don't fancy these things. In fact, I had no interest in them at all." --Krystal 

"But other girls...." --Jay

I got cut off. She kissed me on the lips all the sudden. Just a quick peck but is all needed to shut me up. Then she pulled away and smilingly said;

"I am different from others." --Krystal

I am definitely still in my shock zone I tell yah. Is damn unexpeted. VERY VERY VERY unexpected! But nevertheless, I had to admit I liked it. :P

"I know you too well. If you're unable to solve a case, you'd feel bothered. That girl is a case for now. If you want to, get the answers you want." --Krystal

"Jung Soojung, Saranghae~ (Jung Soojung, I love you)" -- is the only word I could muttered and hugged her; glad she is my girlfriend instead of the girls that would go all 'Choose her or me' if this case happens to them.

So we drifted in to dreamland just like that.

 

 

 

 

[Jiyeon POV]

I was crying alone in pain in the bathroom.

Why was I crying? Because I am stressful.

I want to make friends with everybody but when I thought that I'd seperate with them soon, I can't accept their offer.

It happened too many times.

I am tired of it.

I hate seperations.

I hate to bid goodbye so many times.

I hate to change schools for so many times.

I hate it! I hate everything!

Can't I live my life peacefully?!!!!

Thinking of all these, my tears flows like waterfall. 

All the sudden, somebody tapped my shoulder. I did not see who is it, and just pushed her away and ran out. I felt I bump on another person on my way out but I didn't bother to apologize because my tears is verflowing. 

Whoever sees it would start questioning me.

And so I ran back home.

"I'm home" -Jiyeon

"Welcome home, sweetie. How's school?" --Dad

"Is all good. I made friends today." --Jiyeon

"Good. Don't be too close with them. The last time you had a best friend, you cried for a whole week when we---" --Dad gt cutted off by me

"I get it,Dad. I'm just going to my room to rest. Good night." --Jiyeon.

I went to my room... And continued what I was doing before..... Crying out my hearts content that I've bottled up in school...

=================================================================

A/N: Jah.. next update tomorrow.. It's a promise.. ^^ Comments are Loved.. <3 Saranghaeyo!!!~~