Chapter 5 - Jay's Ghost Guardian??

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 5

 

~In Risa’s ward~

Hyuna is sitting beside Risa, holding her hand and crying.

(I’m sorry, Risa. If you hadn’t save me the other day, you wouldn’t be like this today. –Hyuna)

“Hyuna-yah. Relax. She is safe now isn’t it.” Krystal said.

“Krystal, have you called your sister telling her we are here?” Jay who was being quiet all the time asked Krystal while looking outside the window.

“Heh? Damn I forgot. I’ll call her now.” Krystal excused herself to call her sister.

 

 

Jay POV

Looking outside the window, I saw a man in tuxedo and sunglasses kept looking at Risa’s ward window.

“That guy…. I saw him behind a tree when we found Risa a while ago.” I mumbled.

Hyuna suddenly stands beside me looking outside the window too. Now we had our eyes on the same guy.

“That guy is gonna pay for it!!” I heard Hyuna mumbled before rushing out of the ward. Later, I saw Hyuna talking to that guy .

I know Hyuna was angry. She immediately grabbed his collar the moment she is able to reach him.

Then, Hyuna followed that guy into his car.

“Go after her or else you’ll regret it.” A voice in my head said.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked.

“Just go after her. I’m here to help you, master.” The voice said again. Without thinking much, immediately I rushed out from the ward, bumping into Krystal.

“Yah! What’s the rush?” Krystal asked.

“Hyuna might be in danger!” I said while still running. Clearly she heard me as she was running together with me to the hospital entrance.

******

 

 

 

Krystal POV

When went through the entrance door, my sister hugged me immediately.

“Soojung-ah, what happened? Are you hurt?” My sister asked me worriedly checking every single parts of my body. My hands, my feat, my forehead, my back.

“I’m fine, unnie.” I said. Jessica finally exhaled in relief.

“We’re fine. Risa is the one who is hurt.” I said when I saw Sooyoung checking on Jay.

Jay on the other hand….. is busy searching for something.

“Unnie, lend me your car keys.” Jay asked Sooyoung.

“Heh? Do you even have license?” Sooyoung asked arching an eyebrow. Of course I am shocked with that sudden request I heard.

“Please unnie. Is an emergency. I promise not to get caught.” Jay pleaded with both hands ‘praying’.

“I hate it when you use yur puppy eye aegyo.” Sooyoung said while digging the key in her pocket.

“Sooyoungie, don’t pamper her.” My sister said.

“Unnie, is an emergency. It’s life we are talking about.” I said backing up Jay.

“But I don’t want my little sister get killed.” She pouted.

“Don’t worry about that. Jay was a part-time circuit racer in US. Her driving skills is awesome. Better worry for the other road users instead of them. I’ve witnessed it myself.” Sooyoung said and winked to us.

“unnie, don’t worry. We’ll be safe.” Jay convinced them.

Sooyoung suddenly sighed “Ga Young is sooooo gonna kill me for sure.”  Sooyoung said and handed the key to Jay.

Immediately we ran to the car and Jay is the driver.

******

 

 

“Let’s get the show on the road.” Jay said and starts the engine immediately. Pressing on the pedal and man, it’s like race track all the sudden.

 

 

-Flashback- Jay in US

Jay loves speeds and cars. One day, when she was walking by a racing circuit, she saw the racers polishing their cars. One racer said he sees a racer potential in her and offered her training. Though her progress is slower than other racer and a year of training still no improvement and the racer who offered her almost gave up on her, they decided to give her a test on stimulation racecars. Jay did it under the pressure. She practiced for 3 days, 3 nights without rest. And on that day, Jay did it. After another 2 months of training, they decided to let her try out the race track.

“This is it.” Jay raced the first time and made it in Top 10. Her seniors were impressed. She herself thinks is a miracle.

-END-

 

 

 

Jay POV

(. We must have wasted too much time. There’s no sign of that car. –Jay)

“Krystal, any idea what is the car’s plate number is?”

“Heh? Weren’t you the one who saw the car?” Krystal asked me back in shock.

(Damnit! She’s right. I was the one who saw Hyuna get on the car. Lousy Jay. Why do you always have to mess up!! –Jay)

“Master, first lane, turn right.” A voice in my head said.

(Heh? That voice again. Should I do it? What if it’s my wrong instinct? Hyuna could die if we didn’t get there in time.)

“Master, trust me.” The voice said again.

Two thoughts fighting in my body. Brain VS Heart.

The brain said “Keep searching.”

The heart said “Trust her.”

As I was thinking, the lane I’m supposed to make a turn approaches.

“Master, please.”

“FINE!” I said outlook and hit the signal light then make a turn when the coast is clear.

I followed the direction the voice in my head directs. And there…..

A mansion….

There’s the same black car I saw Hyuna entered.

“That’s the car.” I said. We came out from our car and approach the mansion.

The mansion gate wasn’t closed. And so they went in.

*****

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica is in Risa’s ward. Sicne Risa is still unconscious, the two was as if in their own room. Soyoung and Jessica sitting on a sofa. Jessica laying on Sooyoung’s lap and Sooyoung playing with her hair.

“Sooyoung-ah, do you think something happened?” Jessica asked.

“Heh? What do you mean?”

“Well, Soojung isn’t the type to be that anxious about something. And Jay suddenly said is emergency? I just felt weird.” Jessica said still thinking of the scene Krystal follows Jay rushing across the road and drove off.

“No worries. Jay is protective kind of person. Your sister will be safe with her.” Sooyoung convinced.

(Aish… This girl better comeback with my car safely or else I’ll have her head. I just bought it last week. >_< –Sooyoung)

 

 

 

Back to Jay and Krystal

They have entered the mansion and following the direction given by a voice. Crazy as it sounds but yes, so far so good.

They soon came to a study room.

“Enter it and you’ll see a golden cage.” The voice said.

(What the… *sighs* …. Why am I even listening to her? –Jay)

As the voice said, Jay and Krystal entered.

“Wow. Books everywhere. This must be the study room.” Krystal said. Jay was amazed at the design in the study room. It’s like a HUGE library. God know how many books in each racks.

“Jay,look. There’s a small golden cage.” Krystal claimed as she picked up the golden cage from the study table admiring it.

“Krystal, be careful. It looks expensive.” Jay claimed.

“It’s beautiful.” Krystal still admiring the cage.

Jay on the other hand sees something trap in the cage. Looks like a fairy or something.

 

 

 

 

 

“Look for the key of my cage. ‘Check the time’ is the clue.” The voice said.

(Only she can communicate with me now. Oh well, already came this far, might as well finish it. –Jay)

 

“Check the time, huh?” Jay is in deep thought. She is holding her chin like a detective in thinking while observing around the ‘Mega Library’.

 

(Check the time. The thing to check the time is…..a clock –Jay)

 

Jay looked around and sees a clock tower in the ‘Library’. The clock tower is just as tall as the room.

“Where the hell is that thing?”

 

Then she touched something. A small square opened right at the side of the clock tower.  She reaches her hand in it and took out something.

“Gotcha!”

 

Jay stares at it strangely.

“Aik.. A crystal??” Jay wondered.

Jay rushed back to where the cage is.

“Is this the key you were talking about?” Jay asked. The ‘fairy’ in the cage nodded.

Krystal looking at her weirdly.

“Jay, why are you talking to the cage?” Krystal asked.

“Um.. It’s a long story. I’ll tell you after we rescue Hyuna.” Jay said and Krystal nods.

Jay puts the crystal in the one and only shape that looks the same as the crystal. The cage opens and the fairy is freed.

 

“From now on, Morphine is your ghost guardian. Hohoho. I’m glad she found you as a master.”  A voice echoed in the room.

“Heh? Your name is Morphine?” Jay asked. Morphine nods.

“Master, before we go rescue your friend, Let me tell you a few things that you must know as my master.” Jay nodded. Morphine went behind the desk and took something and gave it to Jay.

 

“If you’re right handed, wear it on your right arm.” Morphine suggests.

Jay wears it on his right arm. “Well, since we need to save time to save your friend. I’ll just teach you the most basic attacks so you can get used to it.”

“First, is called ‘Homing Pendulum’. Say it.”

Jay obeyed. “Homing… Pendulum!!”

 

Note: Homing Pendulum: tracks, follows and attack opponent.

 

“Good. Now summon for Big Ben Blitz”

 

Big Ben Blitz/ Big Ben Wire Frame: First use the pendulum to launch it’s user to the air, finds the best position, and shape the wire to a clock tower (where the pendulum is found) and pulled it to make sure the Oversouls is unbreakable and then launch it down to the opponent.

Play the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkAclDNUHM&feature=player_detailpage#t=14s

 

Note:  Both skills needs Morphine to enter the pendulum and control it. With Morphine in it, the attack is strong and fast.

 

“You might not get used to the attacks so fast but just remember the two attack names.” Morphine said.

“And to use telepathy, you need to focus. That way we can communicate with each other no matter the distance.”

 

 

 

Following Morphine’s direction, they came to a dungeon.

In front of them is a dungeon entrance. They’re facing the guards.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” suddenly a loud shout coming from inside the dungeon which brings shock to Krystal and Jay as they recognised the voice.

“That’s Hyuna’s voice.” Krystal said.

Obviously that scream burns the determination of Jay as Jay attacks the guards swiftly and charged into the dungeon.

 

===========================================

Maybe Double update today... XDD Maybe... Oh, and if you're wondering, Morphine is my favourite Ghost Guardian from Shaman King... XD and No, my Morphine will not only have the 2 main skill attack.. XD

And Hello new subscribers.. :3 You might want to check out the Morphine FMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6D4rk6OSc

Comments are loved... Subscribers are <3... Adious~