Chapter 21 - That's IT!

When unexpected things happens....

"You're cute, So sweet (Jung Sisters - Butterfly)~~~ hmmm~~~" --Krystal singing and humming the song when coming out from the bathroom after bathing.

She then change to her school uniform.

"Baby Jay, wake up." --Krystal tries to wake Jay up.

"Hnggg~~~ five minutes~" --Jay said and turn to the other side. 

Krystal checks the clock. "Hmm.. Still early. I'll wake you up again after I made breakfast." With that, Krystal left for the kitchen and Jay still sleeping.

 

 

After half an hour, Krystal came back to the room and wake Jay.

"hmmm... 5 minutes..." --Jay mumbles.

"5 minutes your head. Already half an hour. Now wake up!" --Krystal pulls Jay to sit up.

"okay okay. I'll go and bath." --Jay

"Okay. You said it."--Krystal then was about to leave but when she turned back, she sees Jay lays on the bed again.

"JAY!" --Krystal

Jay bolts up immediately.

"Okay okay. I'm awake. Don't get angry baby." --Jay goes and take the towel and kissed Krystal when she goes to the bathroom.

Krystal shook her head and then left.

(This girl.... --Krystal)

After changing, Jay meets Krystal on the dining table.

"Morning, baby Krys." --Jay greets. Krystal flashed a smile to her.

Jay then sat down and both chit chats while having breakfast.

"I was wondering, why didn't you call Morphine the other day? you can actually won against them." --Krystal

"And show to four other people that I can communicate with spirits? no way." --Jay. Krystal frowned by the answer practically worrying because that fatal blow really could took her life if they really wants to kill her atthat time.

"Listen, they just wants to beat up someone. You know my style right?" --Jay

"Helping the weak? I know. But that time you could have been killed!" --Krystal

"Relax baby Krys. You know I have nine lives. I wont get killed easily. I already promised I won't leave you didn't I?" --Jay.

Krystal laughed at that lame joke. "Nine lives? What do you think you are, a cat? Just promise me when this situation happens again, call out Morphine." --Krystal. Jay nodded.

"Hey, that Jiyeon girl. After last week we saved her, we didn't see her coming to school. It's been three days already." --Krystal

"Who knows. Perhaps there's family issues. As you said she's richies. Richies had issues we average people wouldn't know about." --Jay said munching her toast.

After that, they walked to school.

 

 

 

 

 

CLASS

Once again, Jiyeon's seat is empty. Already the fourth day.

"Once again, huh?" --Risa

Hyuna is glaring at Risa knowing that Risa is mentioning about Jiyeon. But just decided to let it slide. Krystal is the one suppose to be bothered since Jay is so focus on that girl named Park Jiyeon.

Then the class door slides open. Revealing a girl in uniform, long hair with bangs. Is none other than Jiyeon. 

"park Jiyeon, why are you having make up on your face?" the disiplin teacher asked but Jiyeon didn't answer. She just go to her seat and slides her left arm on the table then lays her head down and close her eyes ignoring all the eyes on her.

Krystal and Jay looked at each other with a blank expression both wondering "What the heck is wrong with her?"

 

 

 

Break

In an alley behind the school

"You three again?" --Jay

The three looked and her. 

"You again! Well, seems like we didn't beat you up hard enough? And looks like we're in the same school." --Zin hissed looking at each other's school uniform.

"Duh. I'm a senior. Isn't that obvious? And since Jiyeon is my classmate, she is your senior too." --Jay hissed back.

"Senior my ." Ujin hissed.

"Whatever your problem is. Forget it already. Violence doesn't solve anything." --Jay

"Says who?" --Ram

"Here comes the leader." --Jay pretend to be afraid when she is actually not.

"What is the problem here? Are you guys having a secret meeting here? You know is against the rules." 

They all got startled by the voice of the disiplin teacher. All of them stood in a row with their heads down ready for the lecture.

"Erm Sir. We were'nt having a secret meeting. We were just talking about...." --Jay suddenly voiced out. Jiyeon and the others looked at her direction.

"Yah, She's helping us out?" --Zin whispered to dumbfounded Ram who is staring at Jay.

(Impossible. We beat her up the other day. We're suppose to be enemies but she... --Ram)

"About??" --displin teacher

"Er..." --Jay out of idea what to say. Zin nudged Ram bringing her back to reality.

"About our summer camping trip." --Ram blurted out. Jay and the others looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

(We can't afford to get detention. Is time to healp each other out this time. --Ram, Jay, Krystal, Ujin, Zin, Jiyeon)

"Yeah. Since exam is near, we were trying to plan how to use our break efficiently to...."---Zin

"to make sure we can play and study for the exam at the same time. A win-win situation" --Jiyeon

Displin teacher obviously find it hard to believe but since the Popular Couple said so...

"Okay. Go back in school. You girls could get in trouble here." --Displin teacher.

They all scrambled all back to the school building.

 

 

 

 

 

Night

Four people, one table. Ofcourse Jung Sisters having their own time chatting non-stop together for like half an hour. Jay sees Sooyoung so quiet the first time she knew there is something bothering her.

"i heard there is a new student in your class." --Sooyoung

(It started! >_< --Jay)

Jung Sisters stopped their talks. Now focusing on Sooyoung and Jay.

"Yeah. Her name is Jiyeon. Why?" --Jay

"You were in a gang fight to save her. Why didn't you use your skills?" --Sooyoung

"Sooyoungie, not you too? Our skills, organisations are suppose to be a secret. Does that rings a bell to you?" --Jay

"FIne. Switch question. Do you like that Jiyeon girl?" --Sooyoung suddenly asked. No idea why but Krystal can feel she herself in anxious to know the answer.

"Soo, what's wrong with you? I got nothing against her so I had no reason to hate her do I?" --Jay

"So you are not in love with her?" --Sooyoung

Jay shocked by the question. She slams the table.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG! DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? I ONLY HAVE ONE GIRLFRIEND. EVEN IF THERE'S ANOTHER KRYSTAL JUNG, EVEN IF THERE'S ANOTHER JUNG SOOJUNG, I DON'T WANT AND DON'T LOVE ANOTHER EXCEPT FOR HER!! SHE IS MY FIRST ...AND MY LAST!" --Jay yelled to Sooyoung and pointing to Krystal who's eyes is widened by Jay's reaction.

Jessica and Sooyoung smiled proudly.

"Wow you really are a faithful one." --Jessica commented and then winked to Sooyoung. (Hubby, good job --Sica) (Obviously. --Sooyoung)

"Unni, You did that on purpose?" --Krystal

"Sort of. We went to school today and overheard some students talking about the new kid's first day. And how Jay looked at her not even blinking." --Jessica explained.

"Unni, you're so evil." --Krystal

"Well, fans don't call me HellSica for nothing." --Jessica giggled at her own remark.

 

 

Ice Castle

say it now t-aratic magic~ lalalala~

Jay laying on her bed listening to her favourite songs. 

"Jay, I'm sorry." --Krystal suddenly said.

Jay immediately stopped her songs and bring her full attention to Krystal.

"What is it for?" --Jay

"For.. Sica unni's action." --Krystal

Jay laughed and then said, "That's it? I don't blame anyone."

"Really?" --Krystal

"Really really. Any girlfriends would be the mastermind behind this thing but you didn't even know about it. Yet you were the one always witnessing how I always were looking at Jiyeon most of the time. So what else can I say?" --Jay explained happily. Krystal looked gloomy.

"Hey, imagine if Risa and Hyuna were in our situation." --Jay said and the two started imagining.

 

Krystal & Jay's imagination

~Situation 1~

Risa: *looking at Jiyeon on her first day*

Hyuna: *pissed and ran out from class*

Risa: *chased her* Yeobo, why are you running away?

Hyuna: *not answering - obviously pissed off*

Risa: Yeobo~~~ *aegyo*

Hyuna: Choose Jiyeon or me.

Risa: Say what?! OAO

 

~Situation 2~

Hyuna: Risa, let's break up.

Risa: MWO.. WAE?

hyuna: You were staringa t other girls. WHo knows oneday you'd go after her?

Risa: OAO!!

 

 

~Situation 3~

Risa just talking to a classmate happily

Hyuna: You cheating on me!!

Risa: What? I didn't. We were just talking.

Hyuna: LIAR! CHEATER! *throwing random things at Risa*

Risa: *squatting down having her hands protecting her head* Hyunaaaaa, calm down~!!! T^T

 

 

The two laughed at their own imagination.

Suddenly Jay thought of Jiyeon again. She frowned at her own thought.

(That day.. that place.. and today the make-up she had... Maybe a club? --Jay)

Is silent between them. Krystal noticed Jay's expression changed. Krystal closed her eyes and put her right hand on her left chest.

(I trust her. I definitely trust her. ^U^   --Krystal)

"Go ahead." --Krystal suddenly said breaking the silence.

Jay looked at her blankly.

"Go and find Jiyeon. You were thinking about her, right?" --Krystal

"Kryss...." the only word Jay muttered in disbelief.

Suddenly Jay's phone rang.

Caller: Jay, i saw the kid you asked me to watch out for around XYZ area.. But I tell you she's a hottie.

Jay: You say that again, I'm gonna plug your eyes off it's socket. *beep*

 

"Come on. Seems like Jiyeon really is a problematic kid. Let's go." --JAy said and wears a cap, and a jersey. 

 

*******

"We've searched for 2 hours. You sure she's here?" --Krystal

"Maybe." --Jay

Just then, they sees a familiar entering a club. They followed her in. Though the outfit and hairstyle is clearly wig and disguise as a more mature person.

When they make their way to through the crowd, suddenly they sees Jiyeon on stage. The crowd is cheering like a mad erted dogs hoping for wardrobe malfunction (you know what I mean)

 

"Aish. This kid." --Jay was about to go on stage and pull her down but later she sees three girls pulling her.. Pull, nah more to dragging her.

"Let me go!" --Jiyeon struggling with the three who forcefully taking her out from the club. Jay's glance following them.

"Hey sweetie. Mind accompanying me?"--a drunkard have an arm on Krystal's waist.

"Get lost romeo. This Juliette is mine." -- Jay punch that drunkard. Adding Morphine's power to it.  That drunkard fainted just one punch. Then Jay pulled Krystal out from the club.

After walking few blocks, finally they found the four again.

"Park Jiyeon, how many times am I suppose to save you from these three?" --Jay

"And how many times do you want to interupt our business?" --Zin said annoyingly.

Then, Ram stepped forward and suddenly bowed.

"Previously, thank you for helping us. But now please let us settle this once and for all." --Ram

"Let's us all try to work this out in a peaceful way shall we. Without violence." --Krystal

They sat down in a circle.

"The four of us used to club together. But this Jiyeon kid betrayed us. Her dad bailed her out of jail with no record but we got jailed for 2 weeks for getting busted in a club. The three of us ends up getting kicked out from school." --Zin

"That's it? Man I thought she killed your family or something. What, does that mean you knew Jiyeon a long time?" --Jay. The three nodded in unison.

Sensing what's gonna come next, Krystal asked Jiyeon to go change her clothes and by some drinks for them.  Jiyeon obeyed.

"So tell me, what do you know about her." --Jay

"We don't know anything." --Ujin

"didnt you just said you three knew her long time?" --Jay

"Yeah. But we never asked about her personal stuffs. Well, actually we did asked her once but..." --Zin

"All she said is her dad were never home and she always travels around. She always complained about taht when she is drunk." --Ujin

"So, what does she said usually?" --Jay

"The usual about she wants to make friends but rather hurt alone than later hurt her friends for moving here and there." --Ram.

Suddnely Jay hears footsteps. It's a secret code between Krystal and her. So she quickly ask another topic.

"Why don't you three just forgive JIyeon. I believe she begged her father to bail you three but he wouldn't. So just let it slide, make peace and live happily ever after." --Jay cheered.

Jiyeon and Krystal came back with few drinks. Vitamin drinks for everyone with their favourite flavours.

"Wow, Jiyeon. You still remember what flavour we liked?" --Zin

"Ofcourse. We've known each other for few years already."--Jiyeon

Then she took out a can of beer from the plastic bag, opens it and drinks it in a gulp.

Everyone looked at her, eyes wide open.

She was sbout to open another can but Ram snatched it away. 

"Enough, Park Jiyeon. Being drunk doesn't solve anything." --Ram.

Then Jiyeon reach out for the bag but that bag, Jay snatched it away and pass to Krystal. Krystal hides it behind her.

"Krystal, why you let her buy beers?" --Jay

"She said is for the three. How would I know she'd drink it herself?" --Krystal

"Pabo! If you need friends, we can be your friends. WHy the heck are you building a barrier against everyone?" --Jay

"Friends. I don't need friends." --Jiyeon 

"IN THIS WORLD WHO DON'T NEED FRIENDS! WHETHER REAL FRIENDS OR FAKE ONES IS BASE ON LUCK. STILL WE NEED FRIENDS!" --Jay

"Yah, Jay. Calm down." --Krystal

"YOU... You go clubbing every night is so you want to stop feeling lonely isn't it? You meet this three is also you don't want to feel lonely so you'll meet them every night in the past. Stop pushing everyone away. Go make friends!!" --Jay can't hold it anymore. She exploded. And even Krystal can't stop her.

"LISTEN UP PARK JIYEON! TEENAGE LIFE SUPPPOSE TO BE HAPPY NOT GLOOMY! SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE FRIENDS! DON'T ALWAYS ASSUME YOUR DAD WILL ALWAYS CHANGE PLACES. ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN! MAKE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE ALL OVER THE WORLD! BE HAPPY!" --Jay

Krystal then passed a bottleof cold water to Jay. Jay gulps it down and finally cooled off.

"Are we cool?" --Jay. Jiyeon nodded.

"Thanks Jay. You're right." --Jiyeon smiled.

"Now that's the real smile. " Jay said pointed out clearly.

"So let's start over shall we?" Krystal suggests.

They curiously looked at each other and smiled.

"Nic eto meet you, I'm Ram." and offers a hand-shake to Jiyeon. Jiyeon accepts it and introduced herself as well. After Zin and Ujin introduced themself to each other, Jay's and KRystal's turn.

"Hi, I'm Jay. This is my girlfriend, Krystal." Jay introduced and shake hands with everyone.

"So now we really cool? No more gang fight with Jiyeon ok?" --Jay warns. All of them agreed.

 

========================================================================

A/N: OK! decided to end the chapter here... So is it okay? ^,^ Thank goodness today my laptop is kinda obedient after giving me a hard time last night. :) 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!