CHAPTER 13 - A Day Break? Confession Day!

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 13

 

Jay and Krystal practicing the basic martial art moves by themselves sparring with each other. Strangely today Hyomin is not with them so they can take a long break if they wanted to.

 

Jay POV

A week had passed. Waking up at 4AM, sleeping at 12AM AND working out for few hours straight with only 5 minutes break in between. Yeap, we are already used to it. Hyomin even wrote a medical letter and applied for 2 weeks leave for Krystal and I just for this MILITARY TRAINING!!! Just when I thought I could escape from training a while when attending school. *SIGHS*

 

I am resting on the floor in the training room. Of course Krystal is with me.

We are enjoying our peaceful time… Well, that is until Hyomin came in. Strangely without the military uniform

“Alright. Your progress for the basics is faster than I thought so we’re going into Fase 2 tomorrow. Today is your day off. So rest well. But before I release you two, there is someone I’d like to introduce to you.”

A tall slim figure came in…

My eyes widened and my jaw were apart… I believe Krystal too.

“S-S-Sooyoung unnie” –Jay

“Annyeong.” –Sooyoung greets cheerfully.

“She is our scientist. And weapon creator.  Those weapons hanging behind you are all her creations.” –Hyomin explained.

“And I have personally created a weapon for you two based on what I have been watching in the past seven days. A samurai sword for Jay and a shot gun for Krystal.” –Sooyoung handed them their weapons.

“For this 2 weeks, you two will need to become one with your weapons. Soon, Hyuna and Risa will join the both of you.So now go and enjoy yourselves. WE’ll be serious tomorrow. ” –Hyomin left after saying that along with Sooyoung.

“Serious starting tomorrow? Aren’t this week not serious?” –Krystal

“If this week is not serious then next week will be….. dooms day.” –Jay reflects back this week, 4AM wake up and working out like mad.. Not to mention at times even sleeping time needs to be on guard to defend ourself.

Flash back

One night Krystal and Jay finished training for the day and went to sleep.  They’re in the dreamland and suddenly Jay sensed danger around her. When she opened her eyes, a ninja star were flying towards her. Immediately she grabbed a baseball bat that was under the bed to fight it. Krystal stayed there in shocked.

“Good job, Jay. “ I heard Hyomin’s voice commented from somewhere. There’s echo so probably speaker…somewhere…

Yeap, though it’s not every day and always randomly happens even during bath or eating time we could be attacked.

~END~

 

----------------------

“WHOAAA!~~ I missed the outside fresh air!!” Krystal commented and stretching herself while taking deep breath of the fresh air.

“I know right.. It’s only been a week we were in that training room but it feels like a month.” –Jay

After few walks, they came to an amusement park.

“Hey come on, let’s go in there.” Krystal said while pulling Jay to the gate.

“Are you serious? The gate is not open yet.” –Jay

Krystal went to the security booth and few minutes later, the gate opened for them to enter. Krystal came back with a wide smile on her face and pulled Jay into the amusement park.

They were there for exactly half day since 11am...

When the sky turns dark, Krystal said she wants to go on the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel went slow and suddenly when reached the top, it stopped.

“What the… Did it just stuck? Better question, are we stuck?”

 

Krystal POV

Night falls upon us. Yeap, it’s time.

“I want to ride the Ferris wheel. Let’s go.” I said dragging Jay together with me.

When the Ferris wheel reached the top and stopped, yes it indicates the time has come. It’s risky but who know we might die tomorrow.

“What the… Did it just stuck? Better question, are we stuck?” Jay asked. I stayed there quiet. There is one more thing to cue.

*ppiu ppiu ppiu pop* I heard fireworks explosion. Yeap that was the cue I am waiting for.

“Jay, I have something to say.” She paid attention waiting for me to say something.

I took a deep breath, my heart is pounding like crazy BUT if I die tomorrow, I know this will be my BIGGEST regret. With the stars watching over me above the sky, seems like encouraging me, I started:

I hear your voice even if I close my ears

I see you even I closed my eyes,

Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near

YOU have lightened up my life

The first day I met you, I had a really bad day,

But for some reason, because of you I see the sun in the rainy cloud that was above me,

Your simple smile is the best

Even if the world ends, I will believe in your smiling face for eternity.

I decided at that time.

Whatever the future holds, I will open it with these hands

All my love is for you

Nothing left to lose

Because I finally I’ve found my strength, my faith, my hope that I thought I would never find again.

 

This is it!! I am looking at her. She is looking at me in a shock expression. I gulped nervously. All the sudden my courage left me. It’s as if I knew she will reject me. But, I’ve already gone this far, might as well give it an ending. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and said it.

“Lee Jae Young, I-……..” I felt a gentle pressure on my lips for few seconds. I knew its Jay’s. Well, one; since we’re the only one here. And two; I know her scent.

“Jung Soojung, saranghae.” I heard her whisper when she parts her lips from mine only less than an inch. And then, we continued where we stop. Our lips touched again.

There were silences between us when she holds my hand and sits close beside me.

“You know… I was planning on doing the same thing after our training. But seems like you got ahead of me.” Jay said breaking the silence. The two were blushing red like a tomato but same time feeling sweet.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hyomin, RIsa and Hyuna

“WHAT?!!” Hyuna and Risa said in unison after Hyomin told them they are soon to be part of the secret organization.

“SO this wheelchair is my target training?” –Risa

“And also your weapon. Our boss been monitoring you and the others so yes you two will be training with Krystal and Jay starting tomorrow with real weapons. And Krystal and Jay could be counted as your seniors. They started a week earlier. Hyuna, you’ll be learning archery from an archer master named Yoon Bora. Jah, briefing ends.” –Hyomin said.

“So tomorrow, I’ll take you two to the training ground.” Hyomin said before closing the door leaving Risa and Hyuna dumb-founded in the house.

 

 

Back to Krystal—Jay

When they were about to go on the roller-coaster, suddenly Hyomin called.

Hyomin: YAH! I let you two go out for a while but you two go out a whole day? Come back now! You two need plenty of rest

Jay: Fine. We’re on our way back. *hangs up*

 

Though they said that, they went to the cinema to catch a movie first before they go back to their ‘dorm.’

When they opened the room door, they see Hyomin standing there folding her hands like a boss.

“H-Hyomin. Sorry we are late, something happened along the way.” –Jay

“Something happened along the way or you guys went to catch a movie?” –Hyomin while removing some popcorn crumps from the corner of Jay’s lips.

“Whatever, sleep early. Handling weapons needs focus. Especially YOU, Jay.” –Hyomin points to Jay.

 

Hyomin went out and off the light while the two laid down on their bed.

“Soojung-ah, are you asleep?” –Jay

Krystal turned her body to face Jay.

“What Is it?” –Krystal

“I’m just curious. How’d you prepare stuffs in the amusement park?” –Jay

“I didn’t. I begged the security guard for help.” –Krystal said and begin telling the whole story.

 

*fLASHBACK*

Krystal went to the guard and beg him to open the gate but he wouldn’t.

Begging, pleading, and even trying to charm him with her icy beauty but none succeed.

“My final secret weapon. Time to use it.” Krystal thought.

“Oppa, just open for us for a while. I have a confession to make. Please!~ Bbuing bbuing!” –Krystal

That’s right; Krystal’s final weapon is her infamous “Bbuing Bbuing aegyo.” Which succeeded? Yeap.

And so Krystal told him her plan about the Ferris wheel and also fireworks once the sky is dark. The guard did as told.

“The rest is up to you, brave young lady.” The guard said before went to set up the fireworks.

“Thank you.” Krystal said and bowed to him.

-END-

 

“This time you’re faster than me. Next time, I’ll make sure I make a move first before you.” –Jay said smiling sweetly to Krystal.

Krystal feels butterflies and sweetness in her because of that warm smile.

“Try it. I’ll be faster than you always.” –Krystal said smiling back.