Chapter 29

When unexpected things happens....

Krystal woke up in the morning and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Hara served her some toast.

"Here." Hara said and handed her an envelope.

Krystal opens and reads.

"What the-- Jay went to Japan?!" --Krystal

"Yeah. Apparently she wants to complete her unfinished mission." --Hara said and sat with Krystal for breakfast.

It is silent between HAra and Krystal. Krystal often catch a glimpse of The seat beside her where Jay would always sit when the whole family is reunion.

She have flashbacks of Jay and her would often joke around even when Jessica or othe guest is around.

"You're feeling empty without Jay izit?" Suddenly Hara asked.

Krystal didn't answer. "I'm off for school. Nice breakfast, HAra." 

"Aish.. Both the same. Avoid my question." Hara mumbles.

 

-----------------

 

JAPAN

Soyeon landed the helicopter at a nearby forest. 

"Take this. FOllow it and go east." Soyeon said throwing a map to them and pointed to a direction.

Jay opens the map and tries to read.

"Hey , atleast...." --Jay said but the heli was gone "...teach us how to read this..." she continues her words.

"Let me try." Risa said and gets the map from Jay. Risa and Hyuna both tries reading the map but they end up with stars spinning around their heads.

"This map is NO USE if we cant read it." Hyuna grab the map from Risa and angrily threw on the ground.

"Come on. She said to go east and pointed this way. We'll just give it a shot." Jay suggests.

As they walked, it feels like never ending. They have been walking straight but till now they hadn't find any lights or hear any sounds from vehicles nor humans near them.

Jay looks up the sky. It's noon already. They had been walking for hours.

"Let's take a break." -- JAy announced and from her backpack she distributes some snacks for them to ease their hunger.

 

 

------------------

 

 

SCHOOL

"Hey, Krystal. where is your girlfriend?" one of the student teased. Krystal just ignored them.

"Don't tell me she followed Jiyeon to Japan and dump you here?" the student teased again and laughed out loud with her friends.

"Come on. Don't joke like that. Their were a popular couple in school." another one said.

"Were.. Is the same for past tense. Is the past. AHAHAHHHAHHA!!" 

Krystal packs her bag and rans out from the class. She feels her world and her heart shattered hearing those words.Especially the word 'dump'.

"Why am I crying? I shouldn't be crying. Tears, please stop."  

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal walks at the streets. What the students said kept playing in her mind even she wants to forget about it.

"She'll comeback with Jiyeon as her girlfriend."

"She might be having fun with Jiyeon like couple right now."

"But JAy.. Impossible she will do this right?"

"Come on Krystal, remember her observation since Jiyeon's Day 1?"

She kept having these nonsense thoughts in her mind all the way till she reach home.

"Krystal -ah, what's wrong? You look worst than before." Hara asked worriedly seeing Krystal didn't even touch her dinner.

"Hara-yah, what if Jay breaks up with me?" Krystal suddenly asked the question making the dishes in Hara's hand slipped off and breaks making contact with the floor.

Hara squats down to pick up the broken pieces and throws into the dustbin then she approach Krystal after washing her hands.

"Don't think nonsense, Krystal. What makes you think she will suddenly break up with you?"

They went to Hara's attic for a private talks session. Seems like Krystal is gonna tell everything to Hara.

 

"Answer me Krystal. What happened between you two?"

"There was a heavy traffic. We were on the way to the airport to stop Jiyeon from leaving. When Jay was about to use the device given by the organisation, S.O.S watch rings. I volunteered to make Jiyeon stay while the others go and kill the monster. Her father challenged me if Jay and the rest arrive in five minutes Jiyeon will stay but they failed to come. Hyuna thinks that I purposely let Jiyeon leave because I am jealous of her and Jay..." Krystal starts crying..

"And Jay misunderstood you too like Hyuna?" Hara continued the sentence. Krystal nodded.

(Jay is such a pabo. =.=|| --Hara)

"Is just a misunderstanding, Krystal. You two won't break up because of this. I know Jay won't break up coz of these matter. You too,right?" Hara assures. Krystal looks at Hara and nodded.

"You love her right?" Hara asked. Krystal nodded in response.

"You trust her fully, right?" Krystal nods again.

"You trust her enough to give her your fragile heart, right? Or else you'd have quarrelled when she observed Jiyeon in the first place." Krystal nods agree-ing.

"Last one, you have faith in your relationship, right?" Krystal nods this time slightly hesitant.

"Hesitation? Aigoo.. When Jay comes back, you'll know the answer to that last question." Hara assures Krystal again.

 

 

 

Back to Jay, Risa and Hyuna (In Japan)

"We had been walking in circles. Look, these are the pebbles I dropped earlier." Risa said pointing to the ground.

"Great. Now we are lost." Hyuna throws her hands into the air in frustration.

Hyuna and Risa gave up and sat on the ground resting and massaging their legs muscle.

"Risa, help me set up the tent. We're gonna stay here for the night." Jay said.

"WHAT?! I ain't living in this place. Who knows when we were asleep, some wild animals might eat us up." Hyuna protested.

"Fine. Then you go find a way out while we sleep." Jay explodes.

"Hey, calm down, Jay. YAh, Hyuna, come on is only for tonight." Risa said.

Suddenly the bushes begin to shake. There are sounds of  footsteps approaching them.

"What is that thing?" Hyuna hugged RIsa, both scared to death closing their eyes and hugging one another tightly as the shadow approaches.

 

 

======================================

TBC.......

A/N: Writing this chapter, google chrome crashed twice and made my laptop freeze. when reboot everything gone AGAIN!! Well, now i'm using Safari.. though it didnt response sometimes but atleast awhile later my data still have.. x.x