CHAPTER 6 - Time To Rescue!!!

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Jay charged in to the dungeon after stealing a sword from one of the guard. She just swings the sword like she watched in the movies. It’s her first time wielding a sword but her life and her friend’s life depends on it.

Background music: Over Soul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIFvfWEaiIY&feature=related

 

“Morphine, protect Krystal.” Jay ordered.

“Master, what about you?”

“I’ll fight with what I watched. Just protect Krystal. And to make things easy, let Krystal able to see you.” Jay said.

 

 

Jay charged forward corrupting the dungeon’s defences.

Now, Krystal is able to see Morphine.

“You’re Morphine?” Krystal asked. Morphine nodded.

“You’re Jay’s ghost guardian?” Krystal asked. And as usual, Morphine just nods.

“Can’t talk?” again, Morphine nods at the question.

“I’ve been reading about ghost guardians in manga. Do you think you can do Spirit Possession with Jay?” Morphine didn’t respond.

“Morphine, Krystal, coast clear.” They heard Jay shouted from deep in the entrance. Immediately they rushed to Jay.

“Now, let’s find Hyuna.”  Jay said ad they goes deeper into the mansion.

 

 

Now there is a big door infront of them.

“AHHHHH!!!”

“Hyuna is in there!” Krystal said.

Jay was about to kick the door open but Morphine stopped her by pulling her shirt sleeve.

“What’s wrong, Morphine?”

“That guy in there is powerful. With this sword, you won’t be able to fight him.” Morphine said using telepathy.

“Heh? But we still have to risk. Hyuna’s life is at stake.”

Jay said. She sees Morphine looked afraid.

“Morphine, you trust me as your master. Now trust me we can fight whoever in there.” Jay tries to convinced by smiling to Morphine. After a while Morphine nodded.

Then, Jay kicks the door open. Revealing a poor girl being whipped. And based on the wounds, seems like she had been whipped since hours ago.

“AHHHH!!!”

“HYUNA!!!” Jay screamed.

Hyuna smiled weakly at her.

 

Hyuna POV

After I saw the butler at the hospital, I followed him to Liethal Mansion.

But, I was led to the dungeon instead.

“I’m sorry agasshi. It’s master’s order.” The butler said. Knowing what will I be facing, I just accept it. Feeling lost and hopeless I said

“It’s alright. Just do it.”

The butler locked my wrist on a huge-cross.(You know the one used to punish Jesus. THAT thing)

HE ordered a whip-master to whip me while he just sit there like watching a show.

“Do you know what you did wrong?”

“Yes, father.”

“Then why did you disobey me? You’re my daughter. I asked you to stay away from other people. Didn’t I?”

“Yes, father. Urgh!!” I said feeling the pain of the first whip.

I don’t know how long I have been here since I left the hospital. But all I know is I’m giving up hope.

“This is the end. ARRGHHH”

Suddenly the door kicked open.

“HYUNA!!!” A familiar voice called my name. I smiled weakly at her. The next thing I know, she is fighting with him.

Suddenly It’s all dark.

“Hyuna!!” Krystal called my name. But I couldn’t respond.

 

******

Jay fought with that guy who is sitting in his ‘throne’ watching Hyuna getting whipped.

“Welcome to the Liethal Mansion. I see you found Morphine.” The man said.

“Cut the crap!! Release Hyuna now.” Jay ordered. Based on her tone, obviously she is angry.

“No. She needs to be punished.”

“Punish?  What the.. She did nothing wrong!!” Jay protested.

“No. She disobeyed me. She knows she’s not supposed to be friendly with anyone but…”

Jay launched her attack all the sudden.

“So that’s why Risa got beat up. And also that’s why Hyuna is a lone ranger.” Jay said almost stab that guy but he has armor around him.

“JAY!! SPIRIT POSESSION WITH MORPHINE!! NOW!!” Krystal suddenly shouted.

“Well, time to risk. MORPHINE!! SPIRIT FORM!! SPIRIT POSESSION!!” Morphine possessed Jay.

Note: Spirit Posession = having 2 spirits in the body. In this case, Morphine controls Jay’s physical body with Jay’s permission. But if the soul of the owner rejects it, or the soul rejects to possess, Spirit Posession will fail.

 

When Spirit Possession, Morphine forms full body armor with wings and dual long sword.  And of course with those wings, Jay can fly.

 

 

The armor is indestructible. Only a certain power is able to destroy the armor but no one able to get that kind of power.

 

KRING

KRANG

KRING

SWOOSH~

KRING

KRANG

KRANG

 

They’re now fighting above air. Krystal still taking care of unconscious Hyuna.

 

“Just who the hell are you?” –Jay

“I’m her father.”

“What kind of father would destroy their daughter’s childhood?!” –Jay

 

Both repels to both ends of the room. Jay on the right, the guy who claims as Hyuna’s father on the left. Both panting, catching their breaths.

 

Jay POV

“I don’t know why you’re cruel enough to do such things. But this is child abuse. Hyuna have the right to sue you.” –Jay

“Morphine, you were the Liethal’s. How dare you become this kid’s ghost guardian?”

“Just shut up!” I lost my patience and charged in mid-air. That guy too jumps to mid-air and both started fighting again.

“How will your past owner feel if he knows this?” That guy asked.

Suddenly, the armor disappeared. The sword and wings too resulting Jay fell from mid-air. But luckily there are a few boxes below me.

Morphine left. The Spirit Possession is broken.

Morphine left me in the middle of a battle…

******

“Oh my god, Jay” Krystal gasps and ran towards Jay.

“Jay, you okay?”  Krystal asked worriedly.

“I guess so. Glad there is boxes here.” Jay answered sitting up and checking.

“Yah, Hyuna is awake.” Jay saw Hyuna slowly moving. Both Krystal and Jay go to Hyuna.

“Yah, Hyuna-yah. Wake up.”

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes.

“Jay? Krystal?” Hyuna said weakly.

“MUAHAHA… I’m IMMORTAL!!!!” the man said. Sort of like absorbing some sort of energy.

“Is he absorbing energy from the sphere?” Jay asked looking at that guy.

“Yes. That’s his weakness. If you manage destroy the orb, he will vanish.” Hyuna said.

“But, without Morphine, can you attack that orb. He seems protective over it.”  Krystal asked worriedly.

***********

 

Morphine POV

That guy.. I’m always afraid of him.. He killed the Liethal family. He has been staying here for years.

“Morphine, Jay is your new owner. How could you bail just because you’re scared?” Shaman God asks.

“Think about it. Why did you choose her out of everybody else?” That is Shaman God’s last words.

(That’s right. She could hear me. She came to me. She saved me. I’m her Ghost Guardian.)

Thinking of that, immediately I flew back to search for my master.

When I reach back to the place I ran off, I saw my master fighting alone without armor. Without sword or wings. Just the pendulum I gave her.

Seeing my master wounded so much after I left, guilt builds in me. I’m sure my master is angry but at least I want to finish off this cruel man.

******

 

Jay POV

I was fighting with the damn guy alone. Trying hard to reach for the orbs.

I was beaten down by him many times. Slowly, I’m losing my energy.

“My mission here is to kill you. I won’t give up until I do!!” I announce to no one.

HE had creepy laugh, “Really? Try me. With or without Morphine, you’re just a kid. I’m immortal.”

 

Suddenly, I had weapons in my hand; I’m wearing the armor too.

(Morphine is doing Spirit Possession without my command? –Jay)

I granted Morphine’s access to take over my physical.

“You…. ARE… DOOMED!!!!” I said lastly and launch attacks continuously on him. I lure him far from the orb. And then

“Krystal, Hyuna, GET THE ORB!!” I said. Immediately the two ran to the orb. When they finally grab hold of the orb, that guy switched his attention to the two.

With Hyuna and Krystal’s life at stake,

“Morphine, Spirit Seperation!” Morphine left my physical.

“Now,  Homming Pendulum!!” Morphine used the pendulum and circles the wire around him, stopping that guy from reaching Hyuna and Krystal.

I pulled it and make him fall hard to the ground.

I had my sword under is neck. “Move, and I’ll have your head off.” I said.

“Hyuna, Krystal, leave the orb on the ground.” I said. They leave the orb and stay far away from it.

“Now look at your orb shatter…because of Morphine.” I said. Looking coldly at him.

“Morphine! Big Ben Blitz!!” Forming a clock tower with wires With the edge of the tower turned down, I launched with full power to the orb. The orb shattered in to pieces.

That guy turned into ashes.

We walked out from the dungeon safely.

(I wonder where is Morphine –Jay)

We took Hyuna to the hospital. She is in the same ward as Risa both side by side.

Risa woke up and saw Hyuna beside her. She just smiled at the sight.

(She looks so innocent and peaceful.AIsh! . What the hell am I thinking? Get a hold of yourself, Risa!!! >_< –Risa)

 

==============================

D0UBLE UPD8 YO!!~~~ BATTLE OVER... WHAT NEXT?? XDD HEHE.. *MERONG* So how do you like the armor? Nice right? My favourite Ghost Guardian + My fav. type or Armour... Ah~ Daebak~  Adious~