CHapter 38 - Gone with the wind

When unexpected things happens....

A/N: Expected I didn't update awhile.. keke.. So here it is a new update. Today is my last day of exam. YES! Freedom! So I'mma devote the rest of my time for spazzing on Kpop and writing fanfics.. :) Oh, I got a new fanfic on Tiaradiadem. If any of you have Tiaradiadem account, do check it out. :)

 http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23526-pg13-dimension-loop/#entry395530

 

Jah, LET'S ROCK!

============================================

 

Hyuna and RIsa having a date together. You can say this was their everyday routine as no one know when will RIsa meets the God in heaven.

"Hyuna, stop here. I want to watch the sea." --Risa

Hyuna obeyed and sat on the bench beside her watching the sea together. 

"Hyuna-yah, if you ever meet someone good, forget about me arrasseo."  --Risa

 

RIsa POV

After sometime, I felt my breathing is getting harder. I tried not to be to obvious as I know my time has come. We watched the seo together. And when I saw a glimpse of Gods infront of me, I knew is time.

Risa: Hyuna-yah, if you ever meet someone good, forget about me. Arrasseo?" 

Hyuna: *crying silently* Of course I will meet someone better. (thought: How is it possible I meet someone else. I already gave you my all.)

Risa: *smiles weakly at the ocean* Really? That's good to hear. Don't forget your words, baby.

Hyuna leans her head on Risa's shoulder while sobbing. Then she heard Risa'a last whispers before the hand that were holding hers, dropped lose.

"RISA!!!!!!" Hyuna cried

"Baby Hyun, saranghaeyo~ yeongwonhi~" --Risa's last whispers

 

--------

 

Krystal and Jiyeon went for shopping. Of course Jay is following them too. But as a person wearing the pants in the relationship, Jay carries big and small bags in both hands while the two girls infront of her were just swiping the credit cards like there's no tomorrow. And yes their hands were totally empty. Behind their back is only their bag and in their hand, other than their purse and credit card, nothing more.

Krystal: *turns back* Jay, hurry up. Why are you so slow?

Jay: *having trouble seeing the road - swaying* Easy for you to say. Both your hands are empty. I'm like a truck loaded with goods.

Jiyeon: STOP! If you take on more step forward, you're gonna bump into us.

Jay: *stops on her track as Jiyeon said so* Arra arra. Are you girls like done yet. We've been shopping this mall three rounds already.

Krystal: There have a small cafe. Wait for us there. We still have some things to buy.

Jiyeon: Mwo? We still have things to buy?

Krystal: Yes. A few more things. *helps Jay settles her things they bought on the seats* Now. Let's go. *drags Jiyeon off*

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

JiyeoN: What else are we lacking?

Krstal: *smiles sweetly* presents.

Jiyeon: *raised an eyebrow* Mwo? Presents?

Krystal: *nods* Yeap. Presents. Christmas in 15 days. I'll be buying for everyone so you choose yours too. For Eunjung.

Jiyeon: Opps.. Already. I guess I lost count.  *chuckles* Arra arra. Every year I'll give something to EUnjung. But why are you so excited for Christmas?

Krystal: *smiling happily* Because... It's my first Christmas with Jay. *a slight blush can be seen*

Jiyeon: Ah~ Arra arra.. I'll help you decorate the tree.

So Jiyeon and Krystal went to buy presents preparing for Christmas.

Krystal: Hey, Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: wae? *choosing presents*

Krystal: erm.. *hesitates* What do you think of Jay.

Jiyeon: Mwo? *looks at Krystal*

Krystal: I mean what is Jay to you? 

Jiyeon: Jay? hmm.. *thinking* How should I put it? A reliable and charismatic sister?

Krystal: O.O Sister?

Jiyeon: *nods assuring Krystal* Yeap. Sister. Since I am an only child so I don't mind having a protective sister like her. Waeyo?

Krystal: Ah~~ It's nothing. Is just... *din know what else to say but she feels relief her questions are answered*

Jiyeon: Because I was clingy to Jay-unni? That's the way I show my affection to my favourite friends. I always did to Eunjung to when dad isn't around. 

Krystal just smiled

-------------------------------------

Jay is still waiting alone in the cafe while listening to her MP3. 

(Where on earth is those two shopaholics?--Jay Thought)

My gangsta boy~~ Nappeun ijjeo~~ my gangsta boy~~ (fx - Gangsta Boy = Jay's phone rings)

 

Jiyeon and Krystal hears on the way to meet Jay and heard Jay's phone ringing.

Jiyeon: unnie must be tired to be falling asleep in this position.

Krystal: Maybe we tired her out too much. *slaps Jay's leg* Wake up! Your phone is ringing.

Jay: *startled by the slap and picks up her phone without looking at the caller ID* Yob-yobseyo. *yawns*

????: *crying on the line* 

Jiyeon and KRystal having cakes for lunch. They were sharing until they hear Jay.

Jay: *recognise the cries* Yah, Kim Hyuna! What's wrong with you?

Jiyeon/Krystal: O.O *looks at Jay*

Hyuna: RIsa is... risa is... *cries*

Jay: *panics* Yah, Kim Hyuna. Stop crying. WHat's wrong with Risa?!

Jiyeon/Krystal: (thought: This cant be good)

Jay: O.O Risa is.... gone? *repeats after Hyuna*

Jiyeon/Krystal: *drops the spoon, mouth agape* [Krystal: gimme. *snatch the phone. Kim Hyuna, neo eoddiya? (where are you? Ah, arra. *hangs up*]

 

After they drop everything in Jiyeon's house, Jay and Krystal went to the beach to meet up with Hyuna. They see Hyuna crying while hugging RIsa.

They called Narsha and Shindong about RIsa. Few days later, they gathered together with the others for RIsa's funeral. Even Gyuri, Hyomin, Sooyoung, Jessica and the classmates from school came back too.

 

Hyuna: *cries* (thought:There must be a way to bring RIsa back. Even if it means sacrificing a life to return another life.)