Chapter 33 - Lost two allies

When unexpected things happens....

Weeks passed just like that. And everyday Jay will never leave the hospital no matter how much she hates it.

 

Jessica arrived again after finished photoshoot in Switzerland for a week. She looked through the glass window just to see Jay talking to Krystal who is still lost somewhere over the rainbow. 

 

 

Jessica: *pats on Jay shouder* Hey, she's still the same?

Jay: *yawns* Yeah~

Jessica: *Shocked* How long have you not been sleeping? You looked terrible!!

Jay: I had no idea. I always been having the same nightmare over the past few weeks.

Krystal: *mumbling* Unni.. Unni...

Jay/Jessica: O.O  *holds Krystal's hand* Soojung. are you awake?

Krystal: *slowly opens her eyes and sees Jessica* Oh.. unni.. (weakly said)

Just then Jiyeon came in.

Jiyeon: *Happily glomps on Jay* Unni! *then realise Krystal awake* Oh! KRYSTAL!! *hug Krystal*

Krystal: *shocked* 

Jiyeon: *realised that Krystal did not hug her back* Krystal?? Wae? (Why) *looks at Krystal curiously*

Krystal: (English) Who are you?

Jessica and Jay look at each other. At the same time when Hyuna and Risa opens the door, they felt the weird atmosphere.

Hyuna:  Hey guys, whats up? 

Jay: Hi. Er.. Why is Risa in wheelchair?

Hyuna: Wah Krystal!! *hugs her*

Krystal: *smiles and hug back* 

Jay: Well seems like Krystal knows Hyuna.

Risa: o.O What is that suppose to mean?

Jay: Krystal, do you know who I am? 

Krystal: *looks at Sica* You're my lovely unni. How can I not know you?

Jessica: *relief* How bout these two? *points to Hyuna and Risa*

Krystal: *looks at where Sica points* Hyuna and Risa

Jay: Then who am I?

Krystal: You're Jay. *stares at Jay*

Jay: Who am I to you? *heart racing praying she won't forget their relationship*

Krystal: M-My boyfriend.  O.O

Jay: *relief and hugged Krystal* Jeonda. (Awesome) *sobs*

Krystal: *smiles*

Risa: Eyy eyy, what's going on here? *still blank of what happening*

Jay: Hyuna, go call a doctor. Seems like Krystal only forgets one person here. 

Hyuna: ok. Risa, I'll be back. *leaves*

 

After awhile Hyuna came back with the doctor and the doctor checked on Krystal.

Doctor: looks like shehad short term memory lost due to fever. There is certain things she remembers and not remembers. And individduals too.  Human brains are complicated. Sometimes if there is something that gives big impact to Krystal, it will like auto-delete that information temporarily.

Jay: Right. SO that's why she forgets Jiyeon? (thoughts: Jiyeon? Why Jiyeon? She doesn't like her? Asih I gotta find out somehow)

Jessica: Thank you doctor. We'll take care of her.

Then doctor leaves.

 

 

 

 

The next day after the final check up, Krystal is allowed to go home. She's all healthy again. Except for the memory lost part.

The moment they enters the house, a figure running with arms open shouting Krystal.

???: *running and shouting* KRYSTAL!!! *hugs Krystal*

Krystal: Oh! Hara! *smiles happily and hugs her back*

Hara: So you're okay now? Both of you reconcile?

Krystal: *blur* Reconcile? We didn't fight. O.O

Jay: *shocked coz of Krystal's reply* (thought: "we din fight?' Is she serious.. No wait, looks like not only Jiyeon she forgot.) *waves hand behind Krystal --Signalling Hara*

Hara: *nods a little* Ah~ Forget what I said. Jah, lets go to the room. You need rest!! *drags Krystal to the room*

 

 

 

 

That night, everyone gathers in Jay's house. They had a light meeting without Krystal.

Hyomin: So what's the reason you call us here? 

Jay: We need to find out what Krystal forgets besides Jiyeon. When she came back, Hara was asking if we reconciled. She said we didn't fight. Which means she totally forget what happened at the airport.

Hara: No wonder her reaction was so weird. *eats some snacks*

Jessica: Well, since doctor said she "auto-deletes" painful memories, I can ask her about our family.

After some discussion, they decided to check on Krystal.

Hyomin: *cheerfully* Annyeong Krystal~ How have you been? *about to touch Krystal's head but Krystal moved away a bit*

Jay: *sits beside Krystal and holds her hand* Krystal, don't you know Hyomin? And Gyuri?

Krystal: *shakes head* Jay, Is something wrong with me? *panics*

Jay: *looks at Jessica* No no no.. Nothing wrong with you. *smiles*

Krystal: Really? 

Jay: *nods* Of course. Nothing is wrong with my Princess. *smiles*

Krystal: *lays her head on Jay's shoulder* That's a relief.

Risa: You two go get a room!

Jay and Krystal stop their lovey dovey when Risa said that.

Jessica: Hey baby Jung, remember anything from our childhood?

Krystal: Ofcourse. We were so happy back then. Unni always give me your share of ice-cream knowing I love it. 

Jessica: *smiles* (Ok. The happy thoughts. Now let's see the pain thoughts) Then how bout... *stopped when Jay said something*

Jay: Wait, Sica. Er. What if you guys wait in the living room. It's personal.

Risa: WHAT? I want to know!!!

Hyuna: Come on, RIsa. Don't be a nosy parker. *push Risa out*

The rest follows them out. When Jay was about to close the door to just leave the two sisters in the room, Jessica stopped her.

Jessica: Jay, Sooyoung. I think you two can know about our family past. *serius tone*

Jay/Sooyoung: *looks at each other and enter the room*

Jay and Sooyoung sits on Jay's bed while Jessica sits with Krystal.

Jessica: *gentle tone* Do you remember anything about our father?

Krystal: Our father? *hearts beating fast and starts to shiver, she keeps shaking her head looking scared hugging her knees.*

Jessica: Baby Jung..He..

Jay: *stops Jessica* Jessica, I think we have our reports already. *goes and pulls Krystal into a hug.* (whispering to Krystal) Shhh... calm down Krystal. Is ok. Just forget about him. Is best for you. *while her hair*

Sooyoung: Well, seems like you two have a bad case with your parents.

Jessica: BAd? You should say terrible. I'll tell you when we go out.

Jay: *lays Krystal on the bed* Jah, get some sleep okay? I'll be in the living room with the rest. *stands up and covers blanket over Krystal*

Krystal: *grab Jay's wrist* You won't leave me quietly, right?

Jay: *smiles* Relax, Princess. Which warrior would leave their princess? I'll just be at the living room with the others.

Krystal: *release Jay wrist and smiles* Arrasseo. *close her eyes and sleeps*

 

 

 

So they all gathers in the living room...

Jessica: *noticed Jay sat beside Hara* she slept?

Jay: *nods* And I wonder why she seems insecure.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Jay: Well, just as I was about to leave the room, she is as if worried I won't go back.

Risa: Jay, you gotta understand Krystal is strong but still she will feel insecure in certain stuff. Is just whether she will show it or not.

Jay: *nods* Ok. Back to Jung sisters past. 

Jessica: Well, we don't have a good experience with our parents. My dad was a businessman but he forced us to learn business and to marry a son from other company at the age of 5. Pre-arranged marrage.. One day his co-worker stole his money and all the funds. Without capitals, the company fails to operates and finally bancrupt. He became a drunker. He attacks Krystal the most. *starts tearing up*

Sooyoung: *hugs Jessica* 

Jay: Is alright. You can stop here. I think i could guess the rest. All you have to do is nods if my guess is right.

Jessica: *nod*

Jay: He asked you two sister to work in a club to make money?

Jessica: *shakes head* I don't think you could guess it. 

Jay: Really? Then try me.

Jessica: Did anything comes to your mind that said "bringing some random guys to the house and pushed their daughters in the room for..."

Jay: *interupst Krystal* OKAY! STOP! Damn your dad! *feeling heart ache because of knowing Krystal's pain* Okay. You two successfully ran away before those guys gets their hands on you two, right?

Jessica: *nods* And I got casted to be a model and I used the income to let Krystal study.

Jay: Well atleast you two ran away before anything. 

 

After knowing the stories. They atleast has clues of what Krystal went through.

Jay: That reminds me why she always saved the kids.

Jessica: Kids?

Jay: Yeah. Sometimes we heard some child abuse going on somewhere when we were dating, she'll save that kid and even report to police.

Gyuri: You know what, since Krystal doesnt remember Hyomin and me, she can't join us in mission for the time being.

Risa: Me too. I am too weak to fight anymore.

 

===========================================

A/N: Tonight MAMA Awards.. Damn Krystal is so beautiful!! xD and AMBER so handsome..XD