Chapter 16 - Krystal's forgotten Birthday ;A;

When unexpected things happens....

It's been a months since Hara was hurt and laying in the hospital unconcious.

Everyday without fail, the team will take the chance to visit Hara and the same time check on Jay because Jay always will be there in the ward waiting for Hara to wake up.

Today is Krystal's turn to visit the over-guilty Jay and coma patient Hara.

Before she enters, from the window she sees Jay holding Hara's hand tightly. Though she understands the situation but she can't lie to herself that she is feeling a bit of jealousy. Krystal turned her back and sat on the chair with her head resting on her palm supported by her elbow on her thighs.

"Kryssie?" a voice said.

"Unni?"Krystal said happily.

"Why don't you go in?" jessica asked. Krystal turned gloomy and shook her head.

"I think I know." sooyoung suddenly said. She is now looking through the small glass window looking into Hara's ward.

Jessica peeps into the ward too and then shook her head.

"Comeon Krys. Let's go home. Our home." Jessica offered. Krystal also shocked by that sudden offer so is Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nudged Jessica with her elbow then whispered to her "Sica, we have a plan tonight remember."

"Soo, you know it right?" Jessica said

Sooyoung rolls her eyes "Sisters comes first. Yeah I knew it."

 

 

Jay's home

Jay came down to the kitchen for dinner.

''oh yes, krystal will be staying with her sister for awhile.'' her sister said.

"Heh? Why the sudden?" Jay said as she starts eating but her sister did not answer the question.

 It was a silent atmosphere and both party only focuses on eating.  Later, Jay's sister breaks the silence.

"Jay, do you know what date is today?" --Ga Young

"29th October?' --Jay answers blankly.

"Right. And five days before, what's the date?" --Ga Young

"er... 24th?" --Jay

"And what occasion on the 24th?" --Ga Young

"Occasion? 24th October?" --Jay thinking hard still not getting any clue. Ga Young shook her head.

 

 

Choi Mansion

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Soojung, Happy birthday to you~~~" -- Jessica and Sooyoung singing

"Wah. Thanks unni. Saranghae~" --Krystal, kissed both Sooyoung and Jessica's cheeks.

"And here is our present for you." --Jessica handed two presents to Krystal: one from herself and another from Sooyoung.

Krystal unwrapped it, Sooyoung gave her a diary while Jessica gave her a necklace.

"Wah. Daebak! Thanks you two." --Krystal hugged both of them

 

 

 

Back to Lee Mansion

"Just what kind of girlfriend would forget her own lover's birthday?" --Ga Young finally said after waiting for Jay's answer for nearly an hour.

"! How can I forget Krystal's birthday?!" --Jay facepalmed herself

"Exactly I asked. You were too busy about Hara till you forget her birthday. It's a deadly sin in a relationship you know." --Ga Young

"I'm gonna go to Choi Mansion now." --Jay ran upstairs to her room to change,

 

Jay is in her room, changing to a fine clothes. 

"! I had no present for her." --Jay

Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello" --Jay answered the call half putting on her clothes.

"Jay, faster come to the hospital. Hara has woke up." --Hyuna

"Jinjja? Great, I'll be right there." --Jay hung up and ran out from the room.

"Where you going?" --Ga Young pretended to ask again

"Hospital!" --Jay answered shortly. Ga Young shaking her head.

 

 

Choi Mansion

"So tell me, how did Jay celebrates your birthday?" --Jessica.

Krystal looked down with a frown.

"Why? She didn't celebrate with you?" --Jessica

Krystal slowly nods her head

"WHAT? That was your first birthday with her and she forgets? we thought she will celebrate with you which was why we delayed our vacation for few more days. How could she.." --Jessica

 

 

 

Hospital

"Hara Goo, you're such an idiot." --Jay almost crying.

Hara smiling "I'm fine. Don't worry."

The doctor came to chek on HAra and said she can be discharged soon. 

"Babo. I only took you to a guardian and you risk your life?" --Jay

"If you didn't take me to the shelter, I would have died in the cold on the street. You saved my life." -- Hara

"You idiot! No more next time, understand? I don't want to be responsible for your death." --Jay. Hara nodded.

 

 

 

Night

Krystal thinking what to write in her diary.

Dear Diary, 

Sooyoung gave you to me as a birthday gift. They went for vacation a week ago and just came back today. 

Hara is in the hospital after protecting Jay. I know Jay feels guilty over this case but.......

isn't it too much to forget her girlfriend's birthday because of another girl?

Jung Soojung, aren't you over-thinking?

AHHH! WHATEVER! 

xoxo

 

Then, Krystal fells asleep.

Jessica sneaks into the room and took the diary.

"I knew you were gloomy because of her. No worries, unni will help you out in this." --Jessica kissed Krystal's forehead.

 

 

Jay POV

I am with Hara who just concious few minutes ago. I felt that I forgotten something but couldn't recalls what is it.

Just then, my phone rang.

Me: Hello

Caller: Jay, where are you?

Me: Jessica? *checks the number in used* Local number? You guys came back?

Sica: Yes we came back. Now tell me where are you?

Me: I'm in the hospital, Hara's ward. Why?

Sica: Meet me at the carpark. We need to talk.

 

With full of curiousity I went to meet JEssica. For the first time I hear Jessica's voice sounded strict and serious. Even when she warns me not to hurt her sister by cheating on her she said it with a smile though she really means it. I had a creepy feeling..

 

 

-At the carpark-

Me: *looks around* no sign of Jessica or even her car.

 

Then a car stopped infront of me. The driver rows down the window on the passenger side.

"Come in." 

well, yeah it's Jessica.

She brings me to a place. A peak of a mountain. The air is nice.

Sica: Jay, do you really love my sister?

Me: *shocked by the sudden question* Ofcourse I do.

Sica: Then why didn't you celebrate her birthday with her?

Me: -silent-

Sica: What if you switch with her? She is the one to forget your birthday because of some other girl? What if you the one who saw her holding the girls hand in the ward? How would you feel?

Me: *shocked* She ...

Sica: She saw it? Yes she saw it when I found her outside the ward I was wondering why didn't she enter. And Sooyoung found the reason. Think about it Jay. Make it up or break it up. 

 

*******

Jay walking alone under the rain. Cars passing by and is as if she doesnt feel any pain when she fell and her knees bleeding. SHe starts to imagine how her life would be without Krystal. The more she thinks of it, she starts to cry.

"My life without Krystal... is Worthless."

"My life without Krystal..is dull"

"My life without Krystal ... is worst than hell."

"Without Krystal.. I'd rather die."

Suddenly she punch both her fist in the air " SICA IS RIGHT! DAMN I ONLY FOCUS ON HARA EVEN ON HER BIRTHDAY. I'M SO MAKING UP TO HER."

Jay ran with full speed.

 

 

 

 

 

Jay is now outside of Jung mansion right at the bottom of Krystal's room window. Jay makes a call but Krystal didn't answer.

"JUNg SOO JUNG!!!" Jay shouted while throwing tiny stones to the window to get Krystal;s attention.

 

SooSica was awaken by the sound so they peeped through their window and saw Jay.

"See. I told you so. She will come here and make up to Krystal." Jessica said.

"Wow. You know my cousin more. Are you two related?" Sooyoung asked in sarcasm.

 

 

FInally Krystal opens the window.

"JAy? It's raining out there why are you staying in the rain?"  --Krystal is worried

"To do something I should have done few days ago." --Jay 

Krystal quickly rushed downstairs to open the door and dragged Jay into her room. She then took a towel and help JAy dry herself.

"Achoo." --Jay

"See. Now you're gonna get sick. Just which idiot will do something like this?" --Krystal nagging while helping JAy change her drenched clothes.

"As if you don't know I'm an idiot." --Jay.

Krystal sends icy glares at her. Then Krystal leaves the bed to hangs the towel used to dry Jay.

(Sica's right. She is pissed.. aigoo since when I became so insensitive about Krystal's feelings.. >_< -Jay)

 

"Jung SooJung, I know this is late. And I know I shouldn't focus on other people on your birthday especially girls. I was being too inconsiderate. But, I can assure you my heart only carved one person's name. That name is none other than JUNG SOOJUNG.  Soojungie, I promise you it will not happen again. Every year, I will be the first to celebrate your birthday for you. Starting next year." --JAy looking into Krystal's eyes and holding her hands.

Krystal stays quiet. To know Krystal's answer, Jay leans closer and closer targetting her lips. At first, Krystal didn't respond due to shock and sweetness after that when she realised soemthing..or someone.... ok fine.. her lover's lips on hers, she closes her eyes and responded.

After Jay pulls away, she said "Jung Soojung."

"What?"

"Jung Soojung"

"Why?"

"Jung Soojung"

"What is it?"

"For fun." -Jay

"You dork" --Krystal hits Jay on the arm playfully

"Ouch. Are you done yet? Your cake is gonna melt you know." --Jay

Jay takes out the cake and lits the candle. 

"It's beautiful" --Krystal look at the cake smiling happily, touched at the same time though is late.

"Happy Birthday to my sweetheart, Krystal" --Krystal reads out the words on the cake and happily kissed Jay on the cheek.

Jay sang birthday song.

(So this is the feeling of celebrating birthday with my girlfriend? I really wish to do this every year as she said. --Krystal)

 

After the song ends, Krystal made a wish and blow out the candle.