Chapter 28

When unexpected things happens....

Krystal woke up earlier than usual. In fact too early. She tip-toed down the stairs from the attic and exits the room. Jay is still soundly exploring her dreamland not realising anything.

Krystal reached the school compound. The sun is still asleep for now. The corridoor seems scary as there is only shadows. She bravens herself and walks till her class.

"Hope nothing will scare me" Krystal silently prays and then she opens the door revealing an empty and dark classroom.

Krystal slowly makes her way to her seat without switching on the lights. She put her bag hanging at the side of the table and lays her palm on the table resting her head on it and continues her sleep.

 

 

 

Jay wakes up at her alarm. She lazily yawns and stretches then lazily get ready for school. Hara made her breakfast and Jay dozed off at the dining table.

"Yah, don't sleep at the table." Hara said knocking on the table alerting Jay.

"Gimme a break, Hara. I can't sleep last night." Jay said and yawns.

"I don't know what's wrong with you two. But in this two days she didnt left my room, she had been crying." --Hara 

Jay suddenly feels a lot of nails piercing into his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Jay opens the class door, revealing few students and the sleeping Krystal. Jay sat at her seat looking at Krystal. 

"Two days ago..That sob, that tears..."

Jay opens the window and feels the wind blowing to her until the teacher comes in and starts the class. Risa wakes Krystal up.

Krystal did not smile anymore, even if she did is just a fake one. Neither did she have eye-contact or even talk to Jay and the others.

Every night, Krystal's sobs can be heard from the attic.

Jay has a pillow covering both her ears. She feels the pain in her heart. Without her realising, tears starts driping from her eyes. Is as if they are crying together but at different areas.

Jay doesn't want to be angry and hurt Krystal but the fact that what Hyuna said makes sense is  killing her inside out. Is like Brain VS Heart. The brain says "Hyuna is right." The heart says "Krystal will not do that". Jay is in a dilemma and she didn't know what to do.

 

 

After thinking of many things, Jay finally decided to go to Japan. She picks up her phone and start writting text message and send to Risa and Hyuna.

[Jay > RIsa , Hyuna] Guys, meet me at the park opposite my house now. Urgent!

[Risa] Now? i'll be right there.

[Hyuna] Roger, captain. ^^7

Jay didnt reply to any of them and are preparing to leave. Suddenly she received a text message from an unknown number.

[Unknown number] This is our address in Japan. ~lov -Eunjung-

"Nice timing, EUnjung unni. I needed that." Jay mumbles to herself and leaves for the park. 

 

 

The three meets up in the park. Risa pushing Hyuna who is sitting on the swing while Jay is talking.

"What? You want to go to Japan and bring Jiyeon back?' Risa stopped Hyuna's swing.

"Yeah. EUnjung said one not enough, if the three of us went, for sure we can get Jiyeon back here." Jay said.

"Well... we did promised EUnjung that..." Hyuna said but get interupted.

"Yes, Gyuri unni, send a helicopter please Heading for Tokyo." --Jay on the phone

'Did she even listen to me?!" --Hyuna

 

 

*****

JAY

I have been thinking would Krystal be happy again if we are able to bring Jiyeon back?

Well Jiyeon did cheered her up successfully before and that is really worked.

Hearing her cry every night.... 

Seeing her loss her smiles....

Seeing her plastered on a fake smile.....

Is been long I didn't heard her voice. I miss it, is killing me!!

Wouldn't like that be better? Atleast I won't hurt her anymore. Just let myself get hurt is enough. What if I just let her go?

 

HQ

"Where's Krystal?" Gyuri asked while piloting the helicopter.

From the corner of my eye I saw Risa signals Gyuri to quit asking.

"Ah, couple fight I see. You two will get over it." Gyuri walks to Jay and pat on her shoulder with a smile assuring her.

"Gyuri, what makes you so sure?" Risa asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Krystal and Jay's heart are one.Whatever Jay feels, Krystal feels it too. Same goes for Jay. Whatever Krystal is feeling, she felt it too. And looking at her so expressionless, I bet Krystal is the same today." --Gyuri

"Wow. How'd you know?" --Risa

"Experience and observations." Gyuri answered shortly.

"Gyuri daebak!!" --Risa

"Oh, why are you three going to Japan?" --Gyuri

"We have some unfinished mission to do." --Jay finally speaks up.

"Fine.. here." Gyuri tossed a ring of key to Risa.

"You have licenese so you pilot." 

"What? Me?" --Risa looks blank and nervous at the same time. (What the? Me, piloting a heli? Two lives in my hands? NO WAY! --Risa thought)

"Not you, silly.. You're still too early. The one beside you." --Gyuri said and everyone look at the same person.

"Meet Soyeon our awesome pilot." gyuri introduced.

Soyeon smiled to them and takes the key from Risa. Then, Soyeon bows to Gyuri and turned back ready to leave.

"Follow her, have a safe trip." --Gyuri

Each of them bowed to Gyuri and followed Soyeon to the helicopter port.

Soyeon pulls the large cloth that were covering over the heli.. Now the heli is revealed. Jay, Hyuna and Risa cant believe what they see.

The Heli is re-designed on the exterior. Lots of explosion patterns.

"Come on, get in. Tokyo, right? What's the address?" --Soyeon

They got in the heli sitting behind Soyeon's pilot seat, Jay pressed her inbox message on her phone and showed Soyeon the address. Soyeon nodded. They closed the door and the heli leaves the landing port.

 

=======================================================================================

TBC