Chapter 32 - Sorry is the only word to say

When unexpected things happens....

"Jiyeon-ah...." 

Jay and the others crashes into Jiyeon's bedroom.

"Jiyeon-ah, Jiyeon-ah, Jiyeon-ah...." Hyuna calls and jumps on the bed waking up the poor Jiyeon.

Jiyeon look at them sleepily rubbing her eyes. "What is it?" 

"Come on. Today is our last day here in JApan. Let's go and have fun!!" Hyuna obviously excited from the way she talks and jumping everwhere in Jiyeon's room.

They literally crashes the whole house for entertainments. The spa, games room, beach is like non-stop entertainments.

 

 

 

"YAH! JAY! WATCH OUT!" Risa yelled when she sees Jay was just standing there without a ready position to return the ball.

The ball landed right on Jay's face resulting a bleeding red nose. The others rushed to her.

"That's what you get when you space out in the middle of a beach volleyball game." Risa commented. They worked together and carried Jay to her room.

"hmmm...." Jay groans and slowly opens her eyes.

"W-where am I?" she asked and slowly blinking getting back her blurred sight.

"Your room in Jiyeon's house. Did you lost your memory after getting hit by a ball?" Risa retorted.

"What were you thinking about in the middle of the game? Are you feeling sick?" Hyuna asked and touched Jay's forehead.

Jay shakes her head. "I suddenly remembered about Krystal that's all." Suddenly Hyuna feels guilt builts inside her.

"Listen, about Krystal. I was just making a wild guess. You know the instinct kind of things.But EUnjung told us the story already.. I'm... Sorry for causing this.." Hyuna said holding Jay's hand.

Jay smiled to Hyuna, "It's not your fault. It's my fault for letting these things gets into my head. She was clearly dissapointed by me that day at the airport.

"Nah.." Jiyeon said passing a phone to Jay. Jay looked at Jiyeon blankly.

"My dad got a package for free international calls for business purposes. Call Krystal. I caught you crying at night and zoning off at times after we explained about Krystal the other day." Jiyeon said smiling to Jay.

Jay hesitantly took the phone and dials Krystal's number.

----------------

Jessica

 

"Hara-sshi, what happened to Baby Jung?" I asked panickly the moment I reached the place.

"She had high fever. Doctor said if her fever still doesn't decrease, she'll be in danger." Hara explains.

Seeing Krystal laying on the bed weakly makes my heart ache.

"When did this started?" Jessica

"Few days ago. When Sooyoung and you were'nt around and Jay went to Japan," Hara

"What happened to my active bubbly Krystal?" I mumbled and a tear dropped. Sooyoungie hugged me.

Then suddenly, we heard a phone rings. I looked at Sooyoung.

"Is not mine." Sooyoung said as she pulled out her phone.

"Not mine either." Hara said.

Then I searched Krystal's for hers. I answered the call.

 

Sica: Hello?

Jay: Sica? where's Krystal?

Sica: *ANGERED* JAY? WHERE ARE YOU LEAVING MY SISTER LIKE THAT?!

Jay: Relax Sica-unni. 

Sica: HOW CAN I RElAX, KRYSTAL IS SICK. HER LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER AND YOU'RE NOT WITH HER!

Jay: *shocked* SAY WHAT?! HOW IS SHE NOW?!

Sica: Still laying on the bed. Her fever is still high.

Jay: Sica unni.. *sobs sobs* I'm... Sorry....

Sica: What happened between you two? She called me few days ago and was crying terribly but she didn't said anything.

Jay: *sobs* There was... A slight. *sobs* Misunderstanding... I already found the answers and explanations to it.. *sobs* the reason I call was to talk to Krystal and apologise to her. But now..... *crying*

Sica: We'll talk about it when you come back tomorrow. Soo and  I will be staying here til you come back.

 

 

 

 

Jay

"Girls, I got your ticket for earliest flight. It's tonight. What's wrong?" Mr.Park came in and passed us the flight tickets.

"erm.. Nothing Dad. We're just having a bit of flashbacks on how they meet each other. And sort of go emotional." Jiyeon cheerfully said while pushing her dad out lightly. 

"What's wrong?" --Risa

"Krystal is terribly sick. Her life may be in danger." I said and started crying again.

Now the entire bedroom is quite.. Shocking kind of quiet. Their mouth and eyes were wide open in shock. I bet if possible, Their ears might even be extended. Oh well, IF possible.

*knock knock*

 

 

 

Jiyeon

After leading my dad out, I went back into the room. Greeting me is the quiet atmosphere. Suddenly I had a bad feeling about it. 

Nervously, I went closer to them with heavy footsteps.

"I-Is something wrong?" I asked cautiously.

"Krystal is dying."

I got shocked by Hyuna's reply.

"It's all my fault. I'm sorry, Jay.. If it's not for me then,...." I cried kneeling beside Jay's bed

"If it's not for you then I won't know that Krystal means so much to me." Jay said. I tilts up my head and see JAy smiling to me. But in her eyes I see sadness is killing her.

"Kim Hyuna, don't scare this poor kid anymore." Jay sad to Hyuna.

"But Sica said Krystal's life may be in danger." Hyuna

"Yes, if her fever still doesn't goes down that is. She'll be fine."

*knock knock* few knocks on the door and EUnjung comes in.

"Jay, and all of you, Mr.Park would like to see all of you in the board room now." Eunjung

We all looked at each other with a confused look. I can see alot of question marks floating on their heads.

*****

 

The board room

"Dad, why are you wearing your formal attire at home?" Jiyeon asked while hugging her dad. This time, her dad seems abit less like a commander that we were once afraid of few days ago.

"Go and take a sit with your friends." Mr.Park said not answering her questions.  She happily leaped towards Jay and sat next to her on the left while the others were at a row on her right. Jay is facing straight to the projector. Just face-to-face opposite Mr.Park.

"Jay, I found out that your house is too small and has too many people. So I have bought a house just next to your house." Mr.Park started

"Say Whut? But sir, that house is enough for us." Jay protested

"WHat if your sister came back? What if your cousin would stay for a night?" Mr.Park shot the question.

"Er.. that..." --Jay stuttered because that part didn't cross her mind.

"See. Your house has two rooms one attic. That attic is taken and even if is not taken, is no way I'll let Jiyeon stay there. One room belongs to your sister, and another belongs to you and your girlfriend. So to make sure Jiyeon has a long nice stay in Korea..." Mr. Park said and throws a key to Jay. Jay caught it without a sweat.

"O...kay Mr.Park. We'll make sure Jiyeon has a nice stay till she graduates." Risa guarenteed.

"Yah, don't guarentee when you're uncertain, pabo!" Hyuna whispered to Risa and pinched her thigh. RIsa squinted and had open ready to yell but then she quickly close it and swallowed the pain.

"If you girls are clear, let my driver take you to the airport." 

 

 

 

Airport

"Thanks again dad." Jiyeon said and hugged her father the last time.

"Eunjung, go with her." Mr.Park said and gave her luggage.

"But mr.Park." --Eunjung

"Don't worry. Soyeon will be coming tomorrow. You go with Jiyeon and take good care of her." Mr.park smiled to Eunjung.

"Psst. No wonder she bought us another house. Is because Eunjung is coming in too." --Hyuna

"Us? Correction, is me. Eunjung and Jiyeon will be staying with me. You two still have your own private time but Krystal and I.... *SIGHS*" --Jay

"Yay! Eunjung unni coming with us!" Jiyeon cheered excitedly as they enters the plane.

 

*****

 

KOREA

 

Once they reached to Korea Jay and the rest immediately rush to visit Krystal.

But after opening the door, revealing the living room, greeting them is a pale Jessica and Sooyoung hugging her.

"Soo-Sooyoungie?" --Jay. Sooyoung looked at her and had a index finger on her own lips. Then she slowly moved a side, putting Jessica's head on the arm rest before going to Jay.

"Welcome back.." Sooyoung said in a low voice so that she won't wake Jessica up. She  hugged her cousin and then she saw Jiyeon and Eunjung "Who is these two?"

"This is Jiyeon and Eunjung. They'll be staying with us at the house next to us." Risa said.

"So, what happened?" 

The place seems like they're mourning for someone's death which worries Jay alot.

"Krystal last night she was admitted into the hospital. Her body was burning as if she was on fire." Sooyoung said.

Hearing that, Jay immediately rushed out. She ran all the way to the hospital and her tears keeps falling.

 

 

 

"Jung Soojung." 

KRystal was in a blank space. She heard Jay's voice calling her name.

"Jung Soojung!"

"Jay?'

"Jung Soojung! Wake up!" 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been few days already and Krystal is still not awake.

Though her fever is slightly lower than before...

Everyday, Jay would stay with her. Telling her stories about staying in Japan. And how much she misses her, and feeling apologetic to her for not even giving her a chance to explain that day.....

Jay would cry everyday whenever she remember the look on Krystal's face at the airport that day of Jiyeon's departure.

The look of sadness, dissapointment and hurtful... 

 

 

"Hey, Krystal. Time to wake up.. You've been sleeping for so long." Risa

"Krystal, Jay have brought Jiyeon back. See your girlfriend is so clever. Wake up and praise her. Don't forget reward too." Hyuna said and nudged Jiyeon.

"Krystal-ah, I'mm back. Please wake up so we can hang out together more!" Jiyeon

"Baby Jung~~ I miss you.. Wake up already! We'll go to San Francisco and visit your favourite place." Jessica

 

 

==========================================

TBC~~~~~~~~