Chapter 34 - It's The End

When unexpected things happens....

Everyone looks at Risa.

Gyuri: What do you mean you too?

Risa: *looks down, guilty* Doctor said the cells of my disease suddenly became active again. Stronger than before..so...That means...

Then they heard some sobs coming from beside Risa.

Jay: H-Hyuna. You knew this? 

Hyuna: *wiping her tears and nodding*

Jay: When? When did you two know this?

Risa: Remember when we met in Krystal's ward?

Hyomin: That time?

Risa: Yeah. You all are busy over Krystal and I asked Hyuna not to tell you guys yet. Atleast until Krystal is discharged. I still don't want to mention it when I knew Krystal lost part of her painful memories but since you guys started talking about unable to join the mission.. I just..

Now everyone had tears in their eyes.

Gyuri: *sigh* 

Sooyoung: Gyuri-ah, your sighmakes me worries.

Gyuri: Let's...... *Everybody looking at Gyuri* go our own way from now on.

All: WHAT?! NO WAY!

Jay: We still have a mission to do. And And....

Gyuri *holds up her palm as a stop sign* You guys are too occupied. Hyuna needs to take care of Risa, Jay needs to take care of KRystal. Everyone is too occupied. 

Jessica: Gyul, Hara can take care of Krystal when I'm not around. And Hyuna, can drop Risa here too. HAra can take care of them both.

Hara: Yeah, Gyul unni. I can manage. Besides they're not kids anymore.

Gyuri: *holds back tears* No. That's final. *she stands up and turned back towards the exit, the tears rolls down to her cheeks*

Jay: FINE! But just promise if you need us for anything.. Mission or not, You'll call me.

Gyuri: *silently cries more without looking back* I will *and leaves the house*

 

 

 

 

 

They still gathers in the living room... Everyone was quiet.. But what they didn't know was since the moment they talked about missions and seperations, Krystal was hiding behind her bedroom door. She heard everything. (Everything except about her parents)

Krystal: *leaning against the door* (I lost my memory? What did I forget? I must remember) *she thought and went to sit on her bed thinking hard to remember something* AH! My head hurts! *she mumbles holding her head and still tries to think back of her lost memories* AHH!!! (screams)

Jessica: *shocked by the sudden scream* Is Baby Jung!! 

Jessica rushed to the room along with Jay who already surpass her since Jessica Jung is no runner. 

Jay: PRincess.. *opens the door and sees Krystal struggling on the bed holding her head shouting that her head hurts* Krystal! What happen. *rushes to Krystal and hug her* Krystal.... Stop it!! Just relax.. *she herself almost on panic mode because of how Krystal struggling with her headache in her embrace* Krystal.. Listen to me. just relax. Everything is gonna be okay. *though she herself don't even know what happening.*

Krystal: *finally the pain ease a bit, shifted herself from Jay's embrace and looked at Jay* Jay, I'm sorry~ (English) *she cries*

Jay: Pabbo. What are you sorry for? *hugs her*

Krystal: *sobs* I -I can't... *sobs*... remember anything. I tried.

Jay/Jessica: O_O <------ their eyes widened

Jay: *looks at Krystal* You were in pain because you tried to remember? *sees Krystal nods, still crying* (seems like she overheard us.. ) Pabbo-yah. You don't need to remember if you froget it. So what if you forget. As long you don't forget me and your sister is enough. *smiles to assure Krystal*

Sooyoung: Yah, what about me? 

Jay: *looks at Sooyoung* Ah, and your sister-in-law, my cousin Sooyoung. keke

Krystal: *smiling* Really? 

Jay: *nod* Of course. You forget it because it brings you pain. So for what wnat to remember back those pain? Just forget them and live happily without those memories.

 

 

 

The next day

As usual they went to school. Greeted by the other students as the most popular CC (campus couple) Then they reached their class.

The moment they opened the door, the whole class came rushing to Krystal and seperated Jay and Krystal. Krystal is being surrounded by the class.

Classmate 1: Krystal, welcome back. We missed you

Classmate 2: Yeah Krystal. How are you? We got the shock of our lives when Jay told us you had high fever.

Krystal: er..... 

Jay who was pushed aside by the crowd is chatting with Jiyeon

Jiyeon: How's she? (referring to Krystal)

Jay: Ah.. She's alright. She forgot some pain is sort of a good thing too.

Jiyeon: Oh... *sounds a bit sad*

Jay: *realise Jiyeon's expression changed* A-Aniya.. I din't mean you're a pain to her. Even I don't know why she forget you.

Jiyeon: *forces a smile* You don't know why? But I know.

Jay: *looks at Jiyeon blankly*

Jiyeon: She wish I do not exist. She wish we don't know each other. Then you two won't fight at the airport and none of this would happen. *saw that Krystal is looking at her with her icy glare* I think you better save your girlfriend.

Jay: *turned back and see Krystal having trouble dealing with the crowd* I'll be back. *said to jiyeon and goes to Krystal's rescue* OKAY PEOPLE. Time's up! *she said and making her way through the crowd, now she standing infront of Krystal* Ok people, Krystal needs to sit now and please give her some space. Questions later. *escorts Krystal to her seat*

Krystal: (about time she gets here.) *stomps her way to her seat*

Jay: *sensed an ice storm approaching* Princess~

Krystal: *ignoring, dark expression*

For the whole time Krystal ignored Jay. Once the bell rings for break time, Krystal leaves the class.

Hyuna: What's up with her?

Jay: Ask Jiyeon. I'm going after her. *leaves the class too*

After the CC leaves the class, Hyuna asked Jiyeon about what happened. Jiyeon explained to her and Risa about this morning.

Risa: Definitely trouble.

Hyuna: Last time Krstal would not show it but now she showing it. 

Risa: Serves her right. Who ask her to observe other girls when she already have Krystal? (referring to Jay)

 

 

 

Jay wanders around everywhere unable to find Krystal.

Jay: *mumbles* Where'd she dissapeared to? *still looking everywhere randomly*

Student: If you're looking for your girlfriend, I saw her going to the school roof a while ago

Jay: *stops and looked back* Oh? Thank you, Seungyeon *runs to the roof*

When she reached the roof, she looks around. And then she saw a figure laying on her arms as pillow looking towards the sky.

Jay: Jung Soojung *she calls and sits beside her*

Krystal: Why are you here?Not with Jiyeon?

Jay: Aww come on.. You know Jiyeon and I are just friends.

*silent*

Krystal: (in thoughts: Yeah they're just friends. Classmates. A close one but why can't I get over that feeling when I see them together?)

Jay: Yah~ Don't ignore me. Without you talking to me for three weeks when you're unconcious in the hospital already make me crazy. Jebal (please) no more. *she holds Krystal's hand* Or atleast tell me what you want. 

Krystal: *one hand towards the sky like trying to grab something*

Jay: *Infront of Krystal* Jung Soojung, don't ignore me will you? 

Krystal: *sits up suddenly causing Jay to fall backwards and knock her head since she was not ready for such reaction*

Jay: *falls backward* OUCH! *sits up and rubbing her back of the head where it hurts* Just say it if you like it. Say it if you hate it. Say it if you're jealous. Say it if you want something. Just say.. IT. 

Krystal: *looks to the floor expressionless* (in thoughts: should I say it? What if I'm one of the jealous girlfriend? What if after I say it, Jay dissapointed? I remember she said before "I'm glad Krystal isn't like any normal girls that would go all jealous". Just what if.....)

Jay: *looks at Krystal who is clearing spacing out in her own thoughts* Hello.. Anybody home?? *she flicks her finger infront of Krystal* Oh, welcome back. *she said when Krystal looked at her* (thoughts: She's clearly still doubting whether or not to tell me. If we keep on like this, this ain't going anywhere. I had to make her say it.)   Krystal, remember what we promised?

KrystaL: *looked at Jay and then nodded* No secrets

Jay: Yeah, no secrets. Atleast you remembers that. But you're about to break that promise.

Krystal: *looks at Jay blankly*

Jay: *looks into Krystal's eyes* If I didn't ask, you can pretend I don't know and keep to yourself. It's not counted breaking that promise unless I find out one day. But now I am asking. I know you had been keeping this to yourself for a long time. Now, it is time to say it. Let it all out!

Krystal: I..don't know what I'm feeling. Is not that I don't trust you. And not that I don't have faith in our relationship. Is just I don't like it when you two seems so close together. Is like I might........ *lower voice but Jay still heard it* loose you to her one day. *don't dare to look at Jay - afraid to face dissapointed Jay*

Jay: *smiles* There you go. It's hard keeping all to yourself isn't it? *ruffles Krystal's hair*

Krystal: *looks at Jay eyes widened because she did not expect this reaction* Yah, my hair is gonna be a mess! *pouts and fixes her hair* You're not angry or dissapointed? 

Jay: heh? Why would I? Alal this time I knew you kept it to yourself. Maybe is one of the reason you forgot Jiyeon.

Krystal: 8hugs her knee looking gloomy again*

Jay: *realise Krystal's expression change* Yah, why gloomy again? *face very close to Krystal's*

Krystal: *shakes head* (thoughts: what if I try to accept that Jiyeon girl as my friend?)

Jay: Yah. Are you going to start with me again? Keeping it to yourself again?

Krystal: *still shakes her head* (Should I give it a shot?)

Jay: o.O Jung Soojung... Should I ask Sooyoung create a device that allows me to read your mind? You've been lost in thoughts alot today.

Krystal: *silent* (in thought: Jay once told me "Regrets are from present to the past. If we don't make decision, we won't know if we'll regret it in the future. That's how regret came in. is for the past events.") Jay, can you tell me more about Jiyeon?

Jay: About Jiyeon? (in thought: Once I start for sure I'd slip out about the airport misunderstanding.What should I do) 

???: Oh, Jay, KRystal. I knew I'd find you two here. 

Jay: *looks who calls their name* Oh? Jiyeon-ah. Good thing you're here.

Jiyeon: *goes towards them* Wae? (why) Anything?

JAy: Oh.. Krystal wants to know more about you. So if i missed out anything, you can add in. (mouths to Jiyeon: If I almost spill about Airport Misunderstanding, stop me)

Jiyeon: -understands Jay's message- *nods* Oh. Joha.. *sits together with the two like in a triangle, Krystal sits beside Jay.*

Jay: Ok.. where should I start?

Krystal: First day of school. 

Jay: *nods* Okay. *and starts telling how JIyeon was cold to others like have a barrier between her and others. To how she breaks Jiyeon's wall. To Jiyeon goes to Japan and how the otehrs manage to have a board meeting with Mr.Park until Jiyeon and her maid EUnjung came to Korea and is their neighbour*

Jiyeon: Yeap. That's about it. Oh and we went to the theme park too.

Krystal: *nods while Jay tells the story* (Thoughts: that explains why Jiyeon and Jay is so close. Jay saved Jiyeon from loneliness.) Jiyeon-ah, let's start over.

Jay/Jiyeon: *looks at Krystal*

Jay: Krystal, are you sure?

Krystal: *looks at Jay* Oh. I am sure. *looks at Jiyeon and extends her hand* Uri chinggu macchi (We're friends right? -Kang Sora's Dream High 2 line to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: *smiles happily* Oh! *shakes Krystal's hand* Neo nae chinggu bajja. (You're my friend. -Jiyeon's reply to Sora's line above ^ )

=========================

 

A/N : Using new styles for two chapters.. How is it? Which you guys like? This is called Script style. My usual style is called Novel style. If you guys are okay with any of it, then it depends on the story line which style I can express more. ^^~  

Seriously even Dream High2 ended long ago, this line [between HyeSung and Rian] is still in my head:

HS: We’re… friends, right?
R: Shin Hae Sung.
HS: About those stars, when it’s by itself, it’s a star. But when that star gathers into one or two, a story comes to life, and a new name gets attached to it.
R: Like a constellation?
HS: A big and shining star like you and if a small dust-like star become friends, don’t you think some new story will emerge?
R: Shin Hae Sung, you are my friend. That new story, you have to make sure I can listen to it down the road, okay?