ALTERNATE ENDING/EPILOGUE

❖~Rubik's Cube~❖

 

Since there are some requests. This is a very quick and short update for the alternate ending or epilogue. This is really the last ^^ ENJOY!



 

[Donghae’s POV]

 

Donghae: Life is like a Rubik’s Cube, there are lot of twist and turns before you accomplish things. However in every twist and turns of your life you learn from it and in time you’ll be able to figure it out. But the only difference between the two is in real life you’re not alone in facing the challenges.  Just like in my life I have God, my family and my other half, Jung Jessica with me.

 

            I always like to go back in time, from the moment when I first saw her until I fell in love with her. It always give a smile on my face, it is something that I will treasure forever. But one of the moments that I will never forget is when we almost lost each other.

 

[Flashback—2 years ago]

 

            Donghae opens up his eyes and slowly looks around. Still weak he sits up and there he saw his family smiling at him.

Donghae: Why do you…guys smiling like that?

Ji Won: Welcome back! (She hugged him)

Donghae: Noona, the president is here. (He said shyly)

Mrs. Han: So what? She’s your sister.

Taecyeon: Yah! I’m glad to see you again.

Donghae: What did I miss?

Eunhyuk: You missed him crying like a baby for you.

Donghae: Really? He cried?

Hye In: Deh, look at my clothes!

            She showed them her wet shoulder and it made them laugh but Donghae felt suddenly strange like someone is missing there. The person he loves so much and will fight for. He looks around to check but Jessica isn’t there.

Dongahe: Wait, where is Jessica? Where is she? How come…I don’t see her here?

            Everyone became silent and did not dare to talk.

Dongahe: Answer me!

Mrs. Han: You should be the one to go and see her.

Donghae: Why?

Taecyeon: Just go. 

            They helped him with the wheelchair and lead him to her room. He felt his body weakens when he finally reaches on to the door. He stayed there for seconds while having a deep thought and when he finally has the nerve, he lightly pushes the door and enters the room.

            There he saw a body laid covered with the blanket. Tears run down instantly as he stares at her and his heart is like going to burst as he takes closer to her. He reaches for her body still crying when suddenly she sits up while laughing. Donghae almost jumped on his wheelchair when he saw her.

Jessica: Got you!

            She said in fluent English.

Donghae: J-Jessica? You’re…alive?

Jessica: Neh! Of course!

            She winked while saying it but Donghae is still serious and just stared at her but when it finally sink into him, he rushes over to give her a big hug.

Donghae: Yah! You think that was funny?!

Jessica: D-Donghae, stop crying. I was just joking…

Donghae: It’s not funny.

            Jessica then looks on to him, took his hand and did a pinky swear.

Jessica: Isn’t we promise that we will do this together? How can I leave you then?

Donghae: Neh.

            He nods like a kid so Jessica pinches his cheeks.

Jessica: Oh you’re so cute.

 


[After 2 years]

 

            Twin’s Generation is still famous and is making albums though their songs are more ballads now. But with new generations of singers and groups the duo is not on the number one spot anymore. However, they are more focus and famous with their individual activities. Seohyun is producing albums and even teaching nee trainies in the company. She’s also famous in making CFs and MCing. While Yoona is very busy in making CFs, dramas and movies. She even got a best actress award from her stunning performance of her recent drama with Lee Seung Gi. Though their fans and also the viewers are already used with Yoona and Taecyeon but when they announce just yesterday that they are going to be engaged many again reacted negatively. However, the couple is just going stronger everyday and takes everything positively! 

            Taecyeon is also now the vice president of the company while Ji Won became the president because Mrs. Han finally decided to settle down and just enjoy her life by travelling. Taecyeon is still working for the biggest airplane and so far he is doing well with it. He’s also already saving up money for his engagement and wedding. 

            Mr. Han asked for everyone’s forgiveness and after receiving it he made up his mind to just give his support with his grandsons and granddaughters decisions.

            Donghae in the other hand took the position that Taecyeon left while Eunhyuk is the team leader of the mall department. He is going strong with his position and their investors really trust him. He also helped Kyu Chan to finally get his freedom and he’s with his family now. When it comes in his personal life, Donghae cannot ask for a better partner because Jessica takes care of him like a mother, friend, and a husband.

            Meanwhile, Jessica doesn’t live with her best friend Yuri anymore because both already have a family on their own. Yuri is with Taeyang while Jessica is also married with Donghae. She is living with him together with their girl and boy twins. She is also a pre-school teacher in the morning to the special students who are deaf and mute. 

*****

            Their life might seem perfect in others eyes but they still face different challenges in their lives. They do still fail, commit mistakes and get knock down but they never give up and in every obstacle that they finish with the help of Heavenly Father is stronger they become. 

 

  


“The Lord will hold your hand, and if you stumble you still won’t fall.” – Psalm 37:24

 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” –1 John 1:9


 

~THE END~

TO GOD ALL THE GLORY!!!