CHAPTER 10: YOONA'S KNIGHT

❖~Rubik's Cube~❖

 

 

           While the taxi driver was still driving Yoona was able to regain her senses. She is very quick to think like she was injected an adrenaline, she immediately searches for her phone to call for help. She doesn’t want the media to know about it that’s why calling the police is not her priority but instead she called the last dialed number on her phone.

Yoona: Hello? (Whisper)

Taecyeon: Hye In! I’m happy that you called! I’m about to…

Yoona: Taecyeon? (She also did not expect that it is him)

Taecyeon: Deh, it’s me.

Yoona: I need your help. Someone took me.

Taecyeon: What do you mean someone took you?

Yoona: I’ll turn on my GPS and please track me. I have to go now bye.

            Yoona felt that the car stopped so she acted sleeping again. Meanwhile, Taecyeon was really surprised what he just heard and it took him seconds to regain himself. But when he finally does he quickly turns on his tracker then he called his body guards to follow him.

            The driver carried Yoona inside the house then to a room. When the guy went outside Yoona took the opportunity again but her bag is not around anymore. However she was suddenly surprise of what she saw around her. There are many casual pictures of Yoona everywhere even during her trainee days. She got goose bumps while looking at it and she’s certain that he’s not just a fan but a stalker. So Yoona quickly looked on how to escape on that place, but then when she slowly opened the door out of nowhere the guy showed up in front of her. She practically jumps in her place and have wide eyes. While the guy looks very happy to see the girl of his dreams standing in front of him.

Guy: Yoona! You’re awake.

Yoona: I think…I have to go now.

Guy: You gave me money before. Can’t you remember? It’s dangerous outside. Besides you need to take a rest and eat. I’ve prepared all of your favorite foods. I know that you really like eating.

Yoona: I don’t want to eat. I’m full, please just take me home.

Guy: Huh? Like I said it’s dangerous outside its more comfortable here.

Yoona: I don’t feel comfortable here! Are you even aware of what you did? This is kidnapping!

Guy: It’s not! We belong together…we’re…

            Yoona did not let him finish and gave him a high kick in the chest making him flew on the ground and when she finally saw her chance to escape, Yoona quickly run outside the house. But the guy is tougher than she expected and he is still conscious after what happened. He’s still strong that he was able to catch Yoona and have her in his arms.

Guy: I told you. You’re mine now.

            He said catching Yoona’s arms but she did not even fear him and is a strong girl as well. She actually learned Martial Arts at a very young age and has been on various competitions when young. That’s why in a very quick move she easily breaks from his arms and kicks his groin making him scream in pain. He still tried to stand up however it’ll be the last as when her Knight finally came to save her with his blue Ferrari. Taecyeon run as fast as he can when he saw the guy touching his Yoona. So he quickly took his collar and gave him a hard headbutt that finally put him to sleep then his body guards took him away.

Taecyeon: Are you okay?

            He asked as he looked at Hye In from head to foot.

Taecyeon: What are you doing outside your apartment?

Hye In: I…I just…wanna go out.

Taecyeon: Why did you do that?! Did you know how much I got worried?

Hye In: Aish, don’t be like this. You know that I’m good with martial arts.

            But Taecyeon still can’t get over of what happened and just quickly gave her a tight hug.

Taecyeon: Hye In-ah… I really don’t know what to do if something bad happened to you.

Hye In: I’m…okay…Sorry if I worried you. I really did not mean to.

Taecyeon: (Smiles) I’m good. I’m also happy that you first called me.

Hye In: You still think of those things in time like this. Aish!

 

             Taecyeon then gave Hye In a ride and dropped her at the apartment but they did not get out of the car yet.

Hye In: By the way, thank you for saving me.

Taecyeon: Just call my name and I’ll be there. (He said jokingly)

Hye In: Don’t say that you might break it again.

Taecyeon: You still think that way? (He pouted)

            Hye In chuckled but then she notices that Taecyeon’s forhead is a bit swelling because of what he did.

Hye In: Wait for me here.

            She went to go to her apartment and quickly took some icepack for Taecyeon. Seohyun notices her and caller Yoona but she just ignored her and run back to the car.

Hye In: Here you go. We have to put this. (Putiing the ice pack on his forhead)

Taecyeon: I’m fine. You should take a rest.

Hye In: Stop talking and let me help you with this. You have your bodyguards you should have let them beat him.

Taecyeon: All I think that time is to save you.

            Taecyeon acted manly but he is so happy inside that his heart is running fast it even got faster when he realizes how close they are to each other. She can really take his breath away and the moment between them is really good but then it is cut short when Seohyun show up in the window.

Seohyun: Unni! What are you doing? What if someone sees you?

Taecyeon: She’s just helping me with this! (Showing his forhead defensively)

Seohyun: Let’s go now. We still need to practice.

Hye In: Okay. I’ll be right there.

Seohyun: I’ll wait for you. (She left but still watching them)

Hye In: Please don’t tell anyone about what happened. Thank you again and don’t forget to put this on.

Taecyeon: I won’t. Take care and good night! (Smiles)

 

 

 


 

[Cake Shop]

 

            Throughout the day there is an awkward silence and atmosphere between Taeyang and Yuri. They did not talk to each other and both of them seem like avoiding one another. It all started when Taeyang told her about his feelings but Yuri rejected him because she thinks that he’s like the other guys who will just leave her because of her strong personality. That is why Yuri feels responsible of what’s happening between them so after they close the shop she confronts him about it.

Yuri: Can we talk? Why are you avoiding me? Are you still angry? I’m sorry, okay?

Taeyang: If I’m still angry we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Yuri: Then why didn’t you tell me?

Taeyang: Why did you just ask me now?

Yuri: Just…But you’re not angry anymore?

Taeyang: (Smiles) No. Just remember that you can’t treat all guys like you know them all I’m Taeyang and I’m different from them, I hope that you’ll see that.

            Yuri smiles and felt so relieve. Taeyang notices it and so he look at her closely.

Yuri: Why?

Taeyang: You smiled! Throughout the day you’re not smiling so it’s nice to see your pretty smile again. Well…does it mean I’m the reason why you’re not smiling? Because…you’re thinking about what happened? Means that I’m in your head the whole day!

Yuri: W-what? Aish! Really annoying! I’m thinking about the rent! Not you!

Yuri: Huh, does it also mean that you’re just looking at me the whole day?

Taeyang: Yes. I’m just looking at you.

            He said as he looks deeply into her eyes. Yuri felt frozen staring at his small eyes and she just watches him move closer to her. The mood is perfect so he took the opportunity to reach even more for her until there’s only an inch away from her lips. They can already feel the breath of each other when suddenly they felt that someone’s coming towards them. They look into that direction and surprise to see Jessica walking towards them. That’s why they quickly fixes themselves and move away awkwardly from each other.

            When Jessica’s only a few walks away from them it was only then Yuri notices the tears in her best friend’s eyes. So quickly she approaches Jessica. Yuri asked what happened but she just shook her head and cried in her best friend’s arms. It is the tears that she’s been holding back since yesterday her when she told Taecyeon to stay away from her.

Yuri: Yah! Who did this to you?  I’m asking you, so answer me.

             For a second she sounded like a mother who will really fight for her daughter. But Jessica did not answer and just wipe away her tears. Taeyang felt like he has to go now so he excuses himself and say his goodbyes to them.  Jessica told the story to Yuri about what happened to her and Taecyeon. It brings tears in her eyes whenever she remembers it.

Yuri: It’s okay…its okay…

            She patted her shoulder and comforted her again.  

Yuri: Don’t worry; I will help you to forget your feelings for him. I know a lot of therapies.

Jessica: Therapies? How did you know about it?

Yuri: I did it to release my feelings to the guys who hurt me.

Jessica: Speaking of guys. I saw a while ago…are you two…k-kiss…kissing?

Yuri: Yah! Of course not! We’re not.

Jessica: Really? Because from a far it seems so…Well, just tell me what do you think about him?

Yuri: He’s different from the others but I’m still afraid.

            Jessica saw the brightness in her face so she knows that Yuri also feels something for him.

Jessica: Yuri-ah. You said it yourself that he’s different so don’t let him slip away. Besides, I can see that he really cares for you. He’s a good guy.

Yuri: So you mean he passed your standards? Really? Tell me becauseyYour opinion weighs so much, so please stop playing around.

Jessica: Hmmm…. What if I say no? You will not tell him you love him too?

Yuri: I don’t know. 

Jessica: … (Nodding while smiling)

Yuri: Say it loud.

Jessica: Deh! I like him for you!

 

            Jessica chuckles while Yuri watches her with smile happy to see her friend being cheerful. On the other hand, Donghae is in his car watching Jessica.  He doesn’t understand but he also felt happy when he saw her smiling. But part of it is still aching, knowing that Jessica’s heart still belongs to someonelse. After seeing that Jessica is finally smiling again Donghae decided to go home. And when he got there he was surprised to see his visitor.

Mr. Han: What’s the matter? Well, I assume you miss me. (He said sarcastically)

Donghae: Huh, you’re old enough to use these words.  What are you doing here?

Mr. Han: Shouldn’t you offer me something first? Let’s talk for a while.

Donghae: I don’t have time for you. Just leave.

Mr. Han: Okay. Then let’s get to the point. I need you back in the company.

Donghae: What? Why?

Mr. Han: There will be changes in the company and we need someone who’s worthy to take over a position. Since you’re still a Lee, I think you’re worthy for it. Besides, you have skills in handling a business.

Donghae: I guess you just realized that now. What if I say no?

Mr. Han: Well…what if I tell you I know where your mother is? So, just take it or leave it?

            Mr. Han smirked as he watches Donghae’s stunned face.

 

 


 

******************

            Days passed and then months, Yuri helped Jessica to overcome her feelings about Taecyeon. It also helps that Taecyeon fulfill her wish. He treated her like the other employees and he also started to avoid her.

            Meanwhile, Donghae still haven’t decided if he will accept the proposal of Mr. Han for him. One day he receives another call from him but just like before he rejected his offer. But at the days goes by he gets frustrated in finding nothing about her mother.

Donghae: (Angry) Nothing again?! Are you really doing your job well?

Detective: We’re really sorry.

Donghae: You need to at least give me a little news about her!

            He clenched the collar of the Detective so Eunhyuk had to stop and calm him again.

Eunhyuk: Donghae, we need to go now.

            Eunhyuk took him out and goes in the car.

Donghae: Eunhyuk, I think…I don’t have any choice. I have to go back. (He said hopeless)

Eunhyuk: Are you sure about this?

Donghae: Yes. Are you with me?

Eunhyuk: Always.

 

❖❖❖❖

Thank you for all the comments! I love you all! <3 

What can you say about Chapter 10: Yoona's Knight??? Is it good, bad or just okay? 

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!