CHAPTER 20: REVELATIONS

❖~Rubik's Cube~❖

 

 

            Today is the day that the Twin’s Generation will arrive in Korea. She is very excited to see Taecyeon again. Hye In cannot wait anymore so she gave him a call.

Hye In: Taecyeon-ah… (She said cutely)

Taecyeon: … (It melts his heart)

Hye In: Miss me? Guess what? (She teased)

Taecyeon: What is it?

Hye In: I’m back!!! Aish, are you really that busy not to know?

Taecyeon: Deh, I’m really busy. (He lied)  

            He wanted to make everything special so later that day Taecyeon rented a restaurant for the two of them which was actually Donghae’s idea. However, to make it extra special Taecyeon prepared a special stage for his performance for her. He was also the one who chose all the foods and he really made sure that no one will ever know about their date that’s why he chose a restaurant in a village.

            Taecyeon got there very early to have everything ready. Hye In also came on time together with Manager Kang and Seohyun.

Seohyun: Unni, can we come in?

Yoona: Of course not. Just stay here with Manager. I need someone to look out for us.

Manager: Yah! So you mean we will not eat?

Yoona: Don’t worry; I’ll save a lot of foods for you.

Seohyun: Unni, let me come with you. Donghae-oppa will not know that I’m there.

Yoona: Aish, Seohyun-ah, you can also enjoy the view here with him.

            So Hye In left them and went inside. When she got there the lights were still turned off but while she’s walking in suddenly the place gets brighten and a song playing at the background then Donghae walks to the center.  He has sunglasses on and his face looks really serious.

Taecyeon: 1-2-3 Showtime! (wink)

            He removes his sunglasses, gave Hye In a chair then he started to rap. Hye In was really surprised to hear it because she did not expect that he will rap this time. After rapping he dances to a Rain song which made him even more masculine. At the end of his performance Hye In gave Taecyeon a standing ovation.

Hye In: Omo! This is really the first time that I hear you rapping seriously. You’re good!

Taecyeon: (Chuckles) I know.

Hye In: But TOP is better.

Taecyeon: What? He’s from Big Bang, of course he’s good! I’m…just…a rookie. 

            She stands up and pinches his cheeks.

Hye In: Taecyeon-ah. Even if TOP is better, Taecyeon is still the best rapper for me.

Taecyeon: Really?

            Hye In nods and then Taecyeon gave her a hug.

Taecyeon: I really miss you.

Hye In: Me too.

            Then he excused himself and gave another gift for her. He handed a paper bag to her and Hye In is excited to find out what’s inside it.

Hye In: Oh, may I open it now?

Taecyeon: Sure.

            She opens it and saw a couple bracelet, pendant, and shirt.

Taecyeon: I know this is childish but even if people don’t know about us…I still want to show in my own way that you are mine.

***********

            Outside the restaurant Seohyun is trying to peek through the windows but it’s very hard since they are a bit far.

Manager: Stop it. Yoona wants this time with him only.

Seohyun: (She sighs and sat next to him)

Manager: Just like what she said let’s just enjoy the view.

Seohyun: I’m wondering when these will happen to me.

Manager: You already tried it so you should just give up.

Seohyun: Did you really believe in that photo?

Manager: Deh. (He teased)

Seohyun: Manager! (She whined)

Manager: You know what? Just wait for that guy! Who knows he’s a fan or a friend? You’re still young so don’t rush on things.

            Time passes by, Taecyeon and Yoona have to say goodbye to each other again. They hugged then Taecyeon stayed as he watches Yoona leave. Since he still has time he decided to go back to his office. When he got there he saw Sae Ra inside.

Taecyeon: Sae-Ra? What…what are you doing here?

Sae Ra: Who is Hye In?

Taecyeon: Answer my question first.

Sae Ra: No. You answer me. Who is Hye In? Why did you put a heart shape in her name?

Taecyeon: This is my personal life. How did you get in here?

Sae Ra: My mother is friend with the president.

Taecyeon: And so? You’re still not allowd in here. Please get out. Secretary!!

            The secretary comes in and is surprise to see Sae Ra there. 

Secretary: Didn’t I tell you to leave? Sir, I’m sorry. (He took her arm)

Sae Ra: Wait. Please don’t drag me. Taecyeon-oppa. I’m sorry. I was wrong I shouldn’t just barged in here without any permission. I’m really sorry.

Taecyeon: It’s okay but please don’t ever do this again.

Sae Ra: Deh.

            Then she went outside the building to wait for her mother.

Sae Ra: I will find out who Hye In is. Aish! Tacyeon oppa is mine.

 


 

            Early in the morning Donghae went right away to Jessica’s apartment. He goes there hoping that they can still talk about what happened. But when he walks in the apartment he just found nothing but an empty room. But he still did not give up and went to the cake shop to ask Yuri about it.

 

Donghae: Yuri, do you know about this?

Yuri: …

Donghae: Yuri-ah…please. I need to know where she is. Do I have to prove myself that I really love Jessica? Please tell me where she is. (He cried)

Yuri: You don’t have to prove yourself. I know that you really love her. It’s just that…

Donghae: What? I’m really begging you.

Yuri: I cannot tell you. I also don’t know where she is going. (She said honestly)

Donghae: … Does she really love me?

Yuri: More than you think she is.

Donghae: Then why did she leave me?

Yuri: Because… she thinks this is the right thing to do.

Donghae: She should’ve said it to me instead of just leaving without any clear explanation.

 


 

[Busan Station]

 

            Jessica observed the people around her with only silence in it while waiting for the train. Her father called her when it arrived and so she stands up. For the last time she looks back to see the place that also became her home and also with a hope that Donghae will come to stop her however, no one came as she expected.

Mr. Jung: Jessica, let’s go.

            He took her things and even with hesitation Jessica gets in the train. It took off and still in the end; there are no signs of him.

 


 


 

 

[After Three Months]

 

            Things are still busy with the company especially that the mall is in construction now. The company is also preparing for other things like the biggest airplane in Asia and the new hotel that they are going to launch. But despite of the busy schedule Donghae doesn’t forget about Jessica. He often go to her apartment or to the cake shop to hear any news about her but just like before everyone is silent about her.  However, even if he always gets the same answer Donghae is still not giving up for her. Again today he’s on his way to Yuri to ask about Jessica. But before he even gets out of his office Hara came in to take him out for a lunch.

[Restaurant]

 

Donghae: How long are you going to do this?

Hara: As long as you play hard to get… Wine?

Donghae: I don’t drink.

Hara: Huh. Since when?

            He just stared and as he continues looking at the wine then suddenly he was like taken back in time.

[Flashback]

Jessica: Okay, fine. But you know I suggest that you should stop drinking when you have a problem.

Donghae: I don’t care…

Jessica: Because it doesn’t help you solve anything. Sometimes it can…it can make you do things that…you don’t know.

[EOF]

 

Hara: It seems like you really don’t drink anymore.

Donghae: I’ll go now.

Hara: Wait. Do you really think I’m just doing this for the company?

Donghae: It’s not it? (He said sarcastically)

Hara: I’m also human. I get hurt and I also love.

Donghae: If you’re hurting then stop this. (He stands up)

Hara: It’s because I still feel something for you and I will fight for it!

Donghae: Huh. Stop joking around. Did you forget that you left me?!

Hara: Whether I’m fooling you or not, do you think you can really get away from this? Our engagement party is getting closer so be ready.

            She throws to him their invitation card but Donghae did not take it seriously and just crampled it then he walks away. Donghae drives to the cake shop and just stayed outside for a moment. He doesn’t want to give up his realationship with Jessica but as time goes by he can’t help but also think that Jessica maybe right. Everything is against them and he also needs to move on. After having a deep thought Donghae then goes inside the shop. They are closing the shop when he came and when Taeyang saw him his eyes narrowed because the last time Donghae went there he almost throwed a vase because of his frustration.

Taeyang: Should I send him out?

Donghae: I’m sorry about last time. I’ll not do it again.

Yuri: You better be. So what are you doing here? Same old story?

Donghae: No. I have a message for her. Can you just relay it to her when you talk to her?

Yuri: Sure.

Donghae: (He looks away holding his tears) tell her that I finally realize that she’s right. We cannot be together now. That’s why…I’m going to…stop and let her go. But also tell her that just like what I promised I will not stop calling for her name and say I love you to her. My love for her will never fade. Please tell her that. 

            Yuri wants to keep silent but as she looks and listens to him she cannot help but feel his pain by losing Jessica. She also knows that Jessica is still hurting with her decision. So Yuri decided to follow her heart this time.

Yuri: I talked to her a week ago and she finally told me where she is.

Donghae: Are you… (Wide eyes)

Yuri: Yes, I’m going to tell you now before I change my mind. She’s in Busan.

Donghae: Thank you! Thank you! I’ll go to her now!

            He was so happy that his tears that he was holding back run down in his face.

Yuri: Wait. You still need to know… something.

Donghae: What is it?

            She asked him to take a sit then with tears in her eyes Yuri told him about the condition of Jessica. Donghae went out of the shop with no more strength left in him aftering hearing everything. He went in his car feeling numb. He drove off smiling bitterly realizing how much Jessica loves her but he cannot takes away the guilt and pain in his heart. He stopped beside a river and there he let it all out. He clenches his hand and hits his chest. He cried out thinking on how much suffering Jessica is going through right now because of him. He was the one who should be punished but Jessica took it all. It’s like happening to him again. The people that he loves are always the one who gets hurt of what he does.

 


 

            For the past few weeks Sae Ra all did is to search about who Hye In is but until now she did not find anything. She was searching again today in the internet when her little brother came in the room to watch television.

Sae Ra: Yah: Why are you here? You have your own TV!

Lil’ bro: It’s broken! I just need to watch the show with Twins Generation.

Sae Ra: Aish! I’m searching on something so go away!

Lil’ bro: Please just this time. I just really want to see Seohyun noona.

            So she just lets him and continues to do her work. But she can’t concentrate as she can hear the show that sounds happy, so she stopped and watch it with her brother. They are now watching the variety show and are laughing but then Sae Ra notices the bracelet that Yoona is wearing. She might be so suspicious but she is really keen when it concerns with Taecyeon. So she immediately went back to her computer and is stunned to find out that they have the same bracelets. Then she next searches for her real name.

Sae Ra: Im Hye In.

             After finding out about Hye In and Yoona, Sae Ra immediately asks her father to find a way on how will she be able to talk to her. She bothered her father all day just to get what she want. Since their family is also influential it’s just easy to use their connections. So just to make her stop he called all his acquaintances. They were able to reach Manager Kang then they made a scheduled to have a lunch with her in a restaurant. 

 

❖❖❖❖

> 35 Subscribers!!! Manse! Manse! I'm so happy! Thank you everyone! 

> What are your reactions for this chapter??? I need to know your opinions and suggestions ^^

 


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! 

credit:bibleverse|tumblr