CHAPTER 25: SCANDAL

❖~Rubik's Cube~❖

 

            The next day a scandal exploded in every part of Korea, Asia and even in other continents. Sae Ra posted the pictures in the internet and even made it published in news papers to take revenge of them before leaving Korea. The fans and reporters are all joining to know the truth. The company is already receiving hundereds of calls. Of all the scandals that the TG have been through this is the worst as it is obvious that Yoona and Taecyeon are in love, with their pictures hugging and holding hands. It even stirs up the fire when many fans found out that Taecyeon is the guy that Yoona mentioned in Strong Heart. To prevent further damage the CEO kept silent and just left a comment that Yoona will take a self reflection, so he secretly sent her to Europe.

            On the other hand, HDY is also suffering because of the scandal. This morning Taecyeon can’t enter the company because the reporter is mobbing him. So he had to use the back door to get in. It even got worse when the reporters dug in to the issue of the bombing thus revealing the relationship of Donghae and Jessica. They stated that: “Chaebol who is in love with a North Korean Spy” because she was once a suspect of the incident.

            With the current situation of the HDY Company, the President decided to go back and fix the problem as soon as possible. When she arrived, an emergency meeting was called right away, with her children and Donghae.

Mrs. Han (President): Before everything gets worst break-up with your girl friends!

DongYeon: No! I will not break up with her!

            They said in unison.

Mrs. Han: What? Taecyeon are you really going to do this to us? Did you hear about what happened to our hotel in Suwon? Some fans threw a tear gas there! Don’t you understand what is happening?

Taecyeon: I know. I’ve already thought about this many times. But giving her up is not what I see I should do now. Proving to them that I deserve her love is the important thing. They see me as bad person but I will show them why Yoona gave me another chance. That’s why I’m not going to fail her and they will see that she’s not a fool to love me.

Mrs. Han: Huh, you’re the one who looks fool now doing this all for her! And how about you Donghae? After the chance that we gave you now you’re dating that girl again?

Donghae: Her name is Jessica. I don’t have to prove anything because she’s already proven to be innocent. Why do I have to listen to what the reporters say? We’re not a celebrity couple.

Mrs. Han: Then if you continue this you will really lost the Mall.

Donghae: I will take responsibility to it and accept my fate. Besides… this will not happen if it’s not because of me.

Ji Won: What do you mean?

            Donghae wants to do this for Jessica though he knows that it’s going to hurt his brother again. However, it’s the truth that he needs to deal to make them free. He first takes a deep breath before finally releasing another bomb that he kept for quite a while.

Donghae: Kyu Chan and I… We onced planned to take revenge against you. He was mad at the President while I had grudge with you. I was responsible of what happened to the hotel and airport. However, I stopped… after receiving your forgiveness but Kyu Chan continued and… did the bombing. Jessica…Jessica is just a victim of what I’ve done. 

Taecyeon: Yah! What are you talking about? Are you saying this to protect Jessica?

Donghae: No. You can ask Kyu Chan about it. I’m really… sorry.

            There is silence in the room as both examined Donghae if it’s real but his eyes remain fix and firm. Taecyeon has to look away as he cannot take another glance to his guilty brother. While the president clenches her hands and tried to hold on her temper.

Mrs. Han: Get out! I don’t want to see you!

Donghae: I…I promise that I will leave the company after I restored the Mall again.

            Donghae stood up, bowed sincerely and then left the room. After leaving Ji Won has finally speak up, not for them or Donghae but for their family.

Ji Won: Omma, I…actually know about this.

            Ji Won finally confessed that she already suspected her younger brother after seeing Donghae at the congressman’s party. 

Taecyeon: What? You know about it and didn’t tell us?

Ji Won: It’s not only his fault. Have you ever thought what pushes him to do that? It’s because of us! We did not treat him a family especially after our father died. All we did is to blame him.

Mrs. Han: Do you hear yourself now? Your father died because of him and now he wants to take down the company!

Ji Won: He never wanted it to happen. I know and I can feel it, he already suffered a lot but why do we have to put more load on to him? Taecyeon-ah, Omma, we are family. Let’s live like what father wants us to.

            However, Taecyeon remain silent and still can’t take the forgiveness that Ji Won is pointing out especially after what he heard. So he stood up and went out with no more words to say. On the other hand, Mrs. Han stayed in her office and called for a press conference tomorrow. She finally decided to clear all things and save Taecyeon while she will also expose everything that Donghae did to alter the attention to him.  

 


 

 [Europe]

 

            Yoona is staying on a hotel and is strictly told that she should not go out. That’s why she just stayed there and watches the fan sites in the internet. She saw how they bash Taecyeon and her as well. Many of her fans already deleted their accounts in her fan café. It made her sad but also realizes that she still have her true fans who are always there through her tough times. So to help them fight for her she used a fake account and also gives her side secretly.

Iloveyoonahaha (Yoona): Yoona-unni has the right to fall in love. We should not stop her.

            She typed in using the said account. Replies quickly showed up. Some agreed while many started bashing her so Yoona quickly replied.

Iloveyoonahaha: Why are you saying bad things to her? Is it bad to fall in love?

Reply1: No but she’s just fool to fall in love with the person who onced hurt her.

Reply2: Maybe he deserves a second chance.

Iloveyoonahaha: Yes he deserves it. You don’t know what he has been through!

Reply3: You don’t know nothing! She’s so selfish, not thinking about Seohyun.

Reply4: Get out here. Stop protecting her. She’s a liar.

Reaply1: I’m really disappointed with her. I thought she’s a great role model. T.T

Reply5: Don’t worry I’m sure their relationship will not last long. They’ll probably break up tomorrow! <\3

Iloveyoonahaha: Yah! They are strong and they will never break up again! Let’s see that tomorrow!

Reply1: Wait. Are you YOONA? You talk like you really know her!

Reply6: Yoona should have picked me! I’m better than him!

Reply7: Aish! She’s in Europe doing self reflection.

Reply8: Get a life guys and stop this now! I’m outta here but I will always support her.

Reply9: Me too. I will always be her fan. I love you unni! <3

Reply10: I hate her! >_>

***********

Yoona: Huh, they act like they all know what happened. Did they really think it was easy for us?

            Then Yoona also logged out just in time to receive a call from Taecyeon.

Yoona: How are you?

Taecyeon: Fine. Actually I wanted to have a press conference to answer their questions.

Yoona: No!  Don’t do that now. They will ask you even the slightest things of you and our past. It’s going to be hard on you.

Taecyeon: And what about you?

Yoona: I’m used to this… Don’t worry. Can you still handle it? Let’s be strong, okay?

Taecyeon: Yes we will be strong. 

            But there’s something in his voice that Yoona knows that makes Taecyeon sound like he’s not feeling good.

Yoona: Then why are you sound like that? Is it also about the scandal of HaeSica?

            There is a moment of silence from the other line then he takes a deep breath before revealing everything.

Taecyeon: Donghae…He confessed that he was responsible of what happened to the past incidents in our hotel, airport and the mall. I don’t know if I can still forgive him this time. 

Yoona: Is it for revenge?

Taecyeon: Yes. I know we were part of it but is it right to involve our Father’s company in this? 

Yoona: He was wrong but you cannot correct a mistake with another mistake. Besides he’s a family, your brother. I know you love and care for him. Can you afford to lose him again?

            She said in a calming and reasoning way which made him take a deep thought of it. Then that’s only when Taecyeon realizes that all of what happened is part of the past and just like what he said they should all forget about it because they are a family. He was silent again so Yoona called his name assuring that he’s still there.

Yoona: Taecyeon-jagiya? Jagiya?

            It even melts his heart when he heard her sweet voice in the background.

Taecyeon: Yoona-ah. Why are you like this?

Yoona: Why? What did I do? I’m just trying to help.

Taecyeon: I know. But you’re the only one who can make my heart like this. Only your warm words and voice can melt my anger.

Yoona: Do you know why?

Taecyeon: Why?

Yoona: Because we’re made to do this for each other. Aigoo, did I really say that?

Taecyeon: Deh, you did and I believe that. Yoona-jagiya! I love you so so so much!

            Taecyeon made a kiss sound on the phone making Yoona’s cheeks turn red. Even if they are not together they are still able to put a smile on each other’s face proving that neither scandal nor distance will break them apart.

 


 

[Seohyun’s Apartment]

            Just like what Yoona is doing from Europe Seohyun is also monitoring the internet for the comments of their fans. It really pissed her off so she decided on her own to finally release a statement through her real account.

Seohyun:

            Dear fans,

            I decided to finally release a statement to defend Yoona-unni. Yes she’s inlove and I cannot deny how happy she is now. She might not confirm it now because she’s prohibited but I know what’s in her heart. She’s also not fool to fall in love with her ex-boyfriend who hurt her. I was like you before, I hated him and I don’t want him for my unni but he proved to us that he’s change and learned from his mistakes. You might not believe me but he even once sacrificed his life to save her. Many of you don’t know about they’ve been through but now I tell you I will never let Yoona-unni to fall in love with a wrong guy. We all make mistakes in our lives but don’t we also deserve chances? I’m sure when the time comes and you also fall in love, you will understand what they are going through now. We hope you guys still stick with us even in our tough times. Till next time. Thank you!

 

            She pressed enter and then she also scanned the letter of Taecyeon to Yoona. Just seconds after they were posted they became a hot topic and top searched in the internet. But will this help the couple or it will only make the situation worst?

 


 

            Meanwhile, Jessica is staying at Yuri’s place and did not attend her school to prevent any reporters there. Good thing they don’t know much about her life and so she can comfortably stay with her best friend.

Yuri: You’re different today.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Yuri: You don’t look so bothered even though you have this scandal.

Jessica: (Smiles) because I know he will never leave me and we will be able to get through this.

Yuri: That’s the spirit! I’m happy that you finally found the guy that will love you no matter what. I totally ship HaeSica.

Jessica: HaeSica?

            They laugh not minding the news around her and just feeling stronger than before. After a while Jessica received a call from Donghae wanting to meet with her tonight at the park.

 

            Because of the freezing weather the park is empty when Jessica got there. Since the winter season started the temperature is also getting lower. Most couples would go in a restaurant to date but Donghae wants to see the first snow with Jessica so he called her to meet with him there. She also got excited when she saw the snow started falling. So she waited patiently for him.

            Seconds after she came, Donghae also arrived and parked his car behind. He stepped out while looking at the first snow happily. Donghae is about to walk towards her when suddenly someone tried to put him to sleep. He’s able to fight the guy but in the end loses when he called for the other five back-ups. They put him to the van and went off; leaving the innocent Jessica alone in the cold night.

            Minutes have passed and she’s still there waiting. She looks around and saw Donghae’s car. Jessica goes over it and peeks in but it was empty. She tried to text him but she found out that he left his phone in his car. Time passes by and still he did not come, Jessica became more worried in every second of it.

Jessica: Where are you?

            Jessica started to search for him around the park but did not find anyone. So she quickly goes to his apartment but it’s also empty. Then finally she receives a text from Donghae that he will not come to see her. But she feels something wrong about it especially that his car is there at the park. Jessica did not believe it and immediately went to the police station but she was informed that a person must be missing for 24 hours before reporting. Feeling more anxious, she contacted Eunhyuk, who is out of town, but he still helped her to track Donghae’s phone. After few minutes of waiting she received a text that it was located at Mr. Han’s place. Jessica did not waste any time and went over to the given address. She walks in and pressed the door bell.

Jessica: Good evening, Mr. Han, I’m Jung Jessica.

            She said firmly then Mr. Han opened the door and stepped outside. He greeted her with a hug like they are family but she knows that he is hiding Donghae from her.

Mr. Han: Oh! Jesssica!!

            He really did it in purpose to shout it loud so Donghae will hear from the room. As he expected, Donghae heard it so he tried to open the door but there are also two guys inside guarding him. Donghae fight with them and is shouting Jessica’s name. He’s been thrown out and being beaten but he did not give up and still strive to get through.

*******

            Mr. Han smirks when he finally confirmed the rumours that she cannot hear anymore. He cannot keep his satisfaction as he witness on how Donghae foolishly keeps on shouting behind them but the girl he’s fighting for is bound to a silent world.

Mr. Han: I heard that you’re deaf. Is it real?

Jessica: Where is Donghae?

Mr. Han: Well, I think it’s true.

            She is getting puzzled by his actions but she only believes that her intuition is true.

Mr. Han: (Sigh) I undersestimated you. Well, he’s not here.

Jessica: I can feel that he’s here…please give Donghae back to me.

Mr. Han: You’re foolishly inlove with him.

Jessica: Mr. Han… why are you doing this?

Mr. Han: I’m doing this for the company that I put up all my life. I cannot just let you ruin everything!

Jessica: How am I ruining everything? You know what I think? It’s your pride who is talking.          

            He did not contain himself and slap her. But Jessica is tough and just looks back with full poise and that made him even more pissed.

Mr. Han: Get out now! You will never see him again!

Jessica: No! I’m going to wait here until you give him back!

Mr. Han: Stay out here then let’s see how long you are going to take it! 

           

            Mr. Han said confidently and left as he knows that Jessica will not even last long to that cold weather.

 

            On the other note, Mrs. Han is already getting ready for the press conference that she called yesterday to clear all things about the scandal of her son and the truth about their illegitimate child, Donghae. 

 

❖❖❖❖

> Finally! I get to update! ^^ After thinking deeply and editing it. I decided to put a little twist. But.........sorry for the HaeSica shippers for picking this couple to suffer...for a while maybe...

> Any more suggestions guys??? Or violent reactions??? Please feel free to write it down.... I need more inspiration kyah!  T.T

 

 


 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! 

credit:bibleverse|tumblr