CHAPTER 22: MAKE-UP AND BREAK-UP

❖~Rubik's Cube~❖

 

 

            The next day Jessica woke up with this beautiful dream that Donghae is holding her hands. She sits up thinking if what happened last night is also a dream. Jessica looks around and went outside to make sure that everything was real but then she did not found anyone. Her heart was broken into pieces once again and the scar that keeps on opening giving her pain everytime she remember what she had done.

            It’s already time for her to go to school thus Jessica prepared herself and takes a walk. When she’s already a few blocks away, she notices balloons everywhere up in the skies in different colors like she’s in a dream again. So she slightly slap her face then pinches her nose but still she’s in a same place. Still confuse Jessica continue walking and as she looks around a smile starts to show on her face. The place is like a fantasy everything seems different and surreal like she’s inside a fairy tale.

 

             Before she even gets to her school a guy’s back showed in front of her, it is the man that Jessica has been dreaming of and missing badly, the person that she wanted to see in real life again. He finally faces her with a smile and with bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Jessica: D-Donghae???

Donghae: Why do you look so surprise?

Jessica: W-why not? Is this r-really you? Am…I in a dream again?

            Donghae then walks towards her and reaches for her hand with a wide smile on his face.

Donghae: Do you still call this a dream?

            He turns her hand to show the ring that he put on last night. Yes, she forgot about it and even got surprise of the reality of it..

Jessica: Then…you were really here last night? You mean everything was and is real?

Donghae: (nod) Deh and I will never ever leave you again.

            Jessica smile brightly and gave him a hug which made Donghae frozen in his place.

Jessica: Thank you…I thought It was just a dream. I really miss you.

Donghae: By the way I already talk to your teacher and ask if you can skip the class today. So…shall we go now?

            Then they went on to a hill where Donghae prepared a picnic for them. The wind is cold but there is a tent and a heater inside. Everything is well set with beautiful scenery in front of them.

Donghae: I’m just curious I thought you cannot hear but how can you understand me?

Jessica: (smirk) I gained a super power from the incident.

Donghae: Yah! Stop lying! I’m asking you seriously.

Jessica: It’s the truth.

            She reaches for the sandwich and takes a bit of it while Donghae is examining her expressions to know if she’s telling the truth.

Donghae: R-really? You mean…you really gained ability? (He said partly believing it)

Jessica: (Laughs) Of course, its lip reading!

Donghae: Aish! It’s not even funny.

Jessica: But you believed it.

Donghae: No! No way!

            Jessica became silent and just stared at him.

Jessica: Donghae-ah…I want to apologize for… breaking my promise. I promised that I will never get tired of hearing your voice but now… it’s different.

            Donghae then takes her hand and puts it on his chest.

Donghae: Jessica-ssi, remember this. You don’t have to hear to know that I love you. You just have to feel it through this.

 


 

            Early morning instead of going to his work Taecyeon went to a park to meet with Sae Ra and talk about what she did to Hye In. When he saw her Taecyeon cannot help her anger and immediately went towards her.

Taecyeon: Sae-Ra! Have you lost your mind? Do you think that will make me like you?

Sae Ra: Why are you so mean?! I know I was wrong but you don’t have to be this rude to me!

Taecyeon: Okay…Maybe I got too far but you were also like this to Hye In.

Sae Ra: Then I will apologize. I acted really immature and was not thinking correctly.

Taecyeon: You shouldn’t be apologizing to me but to Hye In.

Sae Ra: I’ll do that.

Taecyoen: And…don’t ever touch or hurt her again.

Sae Ra: Neh.

            She then walks away crying while slightly dragging her left foot. Taecyeon notice it so he stops her.

Taecyeon: What happened with your foot?

Sae Ra: This is what I got of what I did to your girlfriend. See? I’m already paying for it.

Taeceyon: It…doesn’t look good.

Sae Ra: Why do you care?

Taecyeon: Don’t think this a wrong way. I have a heart and I still care.

            Just like what he said he took care of her and gave Sae Ra a ride back to her house.

 


 

[CEO’s Office]

            The twins are having their Japanese language class when the CEO called Yoona to his office. So she excused herself and went to meet the CEO. When someone is summoned to his office there can only be two reasons. First, you did something great that the CEO of the company wanted to greet you. Second is that you have a scandal and you will get scold. Yoona entered the office still clueless of the reason.  She sat down then the CEO threw some pictures in the table. Yoona takes a look at it and is surprise to see her pictures together with Taecyeon. It was taken last night while they are hugging in front of his apartment.

CEO: I’m sure this guy is Lee Taecyeon, your ex-boyfriend, right?

Yoona: Yes.

CEO: How could you do this?! Are you crazy? After revealing what happened in Strong Heart now you are dating him again?!

Yoona: I’m sorry.

CEO: Aish! So you mean this is real? This was sent by an anonymous. Do you know someone who would do this to you?

            Yoona thinks it deeply and only one person came in her mind.

CEO: Whatever. I will just fix it myself. What’s important is these will not be released in the public. And one more thing is you have to break up with him.

Yoona: What?

 CEO: If you’re still on the right mind you will break up with him, understand?

Yoona: …

            She then went outside and immediately gave Sae Ra a call. Sae Ra is already in their house taking a rest after meeting Taecyeon when she answered it.

Sae Ra: I’m surprise, how did you know my number?

Yoona: That’s not important. Let’s meet.

Sae Ra: I’m already tired after seeing Taecyeon-oppa so let’s just talk here.

Yoona: I know you sent the pictures.

Sae Ra: Before you do those accusations let me tell you that I’m sorry. I promised oppa that I will apologize to you.

Yoona: Why did you send the pictures?

Sae Ra: I don’t know what you’re talking about but if you’re not yet ready for the scandal then quit.

Yoona: What? Are you…

            Yoona is not yet finish when Sae Ra hangs up on her. So then he gave a message to Taecyeon that they need to meet tonight in an isolated place. Taecyeon and Yoona see each other at the beach where they first met. When Taeceyon saw Hye In, he smiles brightly at her while she just walk towards him blankly.

Taecyeon: Why do you look like that? Smile! (He stretches her cheeks)

Hye In: Stop. This is serious. Someone sent pictures of us in the company.

Taecyeon: What?

Hye In: The CEO wants me to break up with you.

Taecyeon: What did you answer?

Hye In: I… I did not say anything.

Taecyeon: You did not answer? Why?

Hye In: Because…I don’t know what to say.

              For a second, Taecyeon got speechless of her answer. He was expecting her to at least fight for their relationship but she just gave a blunt response. 

Taecyeon: Why didn’t you say no?

Hye In: I’m scared! I can’t… think of the right words that time. But I’ll tell him that…

Taecyeon: Wait…you’re scared of what?

Hye In: I’m scared of you…leaving me.

Taeceyeon: What is this? Why do you keep bringing the past back? 

Hye In: Can you blame me? You left me remember?!

            Hye In’s eyes are flowing with tears as she asked him while Taecyeon is trembling with anger.         

Taecyeon: No, I understand you. I can still remember how fool I was! But…don’t you see the way I am now?

Hye In: …

Taecyeon: Do you really see me now? Do you… love me?

Hye In: I do have trust issues, but I love you! 

Taecyeon: Love comes with trust. How can you love someone if you don’t trust him?

            Hye In cannot answer as she is also confused of what to fight for. She was certain before that Taecyeon is more important than her dreams but when the pictures came out Hye In suddenly cannot decide what her priority is.  

Taecyeon: I’ll ask you again…Do you trust me?

Hye In: I…I don’t know. (She muttered)

Taecyeon: Hye In-ah…Do you…really love me?

            He asked hesitantly but is eager to know what she really feels.

Hye In: I don’t know!

            Hye In broke down in tears as she said the words that are on her mind. While Taecyeon is dumbfounded of what he just heard that he cannot even move from his place. Both are getting teared up of their situation. The relationship that they put together and thought is stronger is like breaking down again.  

 


 

            After going to the park HaeSica went biking. They went all over the place like they’re on their own world. Though the weather is very cold they both feel like it’s a warm summer when they are together. They did not even take away their eyes to each other as if one will disappear if they do so. Their love is like a blossoming flower floating in the middle of a river. It was already late night when Donghae takes Jesssica home.

Jessica: I’m very happy.

Donghae: (Smiles) Then… Can you go back with me now?

            He waited for the reply but she put her gaze away. So he asks her again earnestly.

Donghae: Jessica…please come back with me.

Jessica: Donghae…I can’t.

Donghae: Why? We promised that we will do this together, right? So tell me.

Jessica: My father made a deal to Mr. Han that we will stay away from you until we get to pay the money.

Donghae: I’ll take care of it.

Jessica: You don’t have anything to do with this. My father will surely pay for it but not now.

Donghae: How about us? We don’t have to suffer like this, especially you.

Jessica: We can do this. Besides we still have some of the money.

            She showed him a smile but Donghae will not give up on her especially now. So he then took her watch that she’s wearing and threw it away.

Jessica: Yah! Why did you do that? Are you crazy?

Donghae: Deh! I am! Well that is your payment for the money that you borrowed!

Jessica: Ish!

            She kicked his leg so Donghae jumped up in pain.

Donghae: Ouch! If… it’s not enough then I will burn all your things or even your house!

Jessica: Don’t you understand? The money is even more than that.

Donghae: Then I will steal something that values more than that.

            Donghae suddenly surprises Jessica. He is definitely fast but both of their hearts stopped when it happened. Donghae did not throw anything again nor did he burn their house rather he really did stole something that she values more than money!

            What could it be?!

 

❖❖❖❖

> A tough situation for TaecYoon couple...will they get through it?

> Thanks to all my readers and also to the comments! 

 


 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! 

credit:bibleverse|tumblr