Ch. 28- Don't Stop

Grab Onto Your Heart

Myungsoo's POV:

The sounds of the birds chirping, and Dongwoo-hyung laughing his off, woke me up. Is it that hard to ask for a couple more minutes of sleep? Oh well. I turn my head to see Sungyeol sleeping next to me. He is sleeping peacefully in my arms snuggled up to my chest. I can't believe he hasn't waken up yet because he is a light sleeper. I watched as him as he slept. Yeah, it may seem a bit creepy, but hey, I'm head over heels for him. Now I sound kind of cheesy. Great, now I'm going to sound like Woohyun. I swear he is spreading his grease everywhere. Even I saw Hoya-hyung being all greasy towards Dongwoo-hyung.

After what happened last night, I became so happy. I haven't felt that much happiness since the day I asked Sungyeol out. I have to admit, though, I did enjoy seeing Sungyeol cry. He was too adorable being all emotional and what not. Also the kiss was amazing. Sure we did kiss here and there, but last night felt really special. Later I will have to thank Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun. Without them I wouldn't have been able to pull it off. Though Sungyeol and I had to take down all of the stars afterwards. Lets just say Sungyeol wasn't very happy about that.

" You're so beautiful." I brushed away his bangs and kissed his forehead. Sungyeol stirred awake and pushed me. He turned his back to me and I cuddled back to him.

" Myungsoo-ah, let go of me. I'm tired."

" I know, but we have a schedule to go to. Remember? We have to get up or else Sunggyu-hyung is going to come nag at us." I placed light kisses on the back of his neck. I heard him moan a little, but decided to not about it. I got up and pulled both of his arms and got him up on his feet.

" I'm still tired, though."

" Come on. I will make you coffee? Is that better?" He turned around and smiled at me. Of course, at the mention of coffee he wakes up.

" Coffee sounds good to me! I will go wash up so make me coffee! Thank you Myungie!" Sungyeol pecked me on the lips and stormed out of the bedroom. All I could was laugh at him.

I went to the kitchen to make his coffee. It seems like one of the other members made coffee because there are remnants of coffee in the mug. First, I rinsed it out, got the coffee, and voila! Coffee should be ready in a few minutes or more. I don't really know since I don't drink coffee that much. At least it isn't that much work. When I was about to go to my bedroom, Sunggyu-hyung appeared out of his.

" Hey Myungsoo. How was your night with Sungyeol?" I looked down at the floor and blushed.

" It went well."

" That's good. I'm glad for you." He patted my back and went to the kitchen. I followed him too even though I was going to go to my bedroom.

" Hyung, how are you and Woohyun?" Sunggyu-hyung looked took a gulp of water and then looked at me. My eyes widened when I saw a faint blush on his cheeks. 

" Well, I guess you can say I told him I'm willing to give him a chance. As long he doesn't screw it up. Also if he is able to make me fall in love with him again." I grabbed his shoulders and made him turn towards me.

" Wait, so that means if you fall in love with him then you guys will go out with each other right?" He nodded his head. " Then what happens if you don't? Actually, did you ever stop loving Woohyun?" It became silent for a bit. Sunggyu-hyung looked straight at me in the eyes and was about to say something but got cut off when Woohyun entered the room.

" Sunggyu, why are you in the kitchen? You should have woken me up too that way I can make breakfast for the both of us."

Sunggyu-hyung smiled, a genuine one, at him and patted my shoulder. I watched the two of them looking at each other. I can see it. Woohyun really does love Sunggyu-hyung more than I thought. I can tell the way how Woohyun looks at Sunggyu-hyung. Also the times when he was taking care of Sunggyu-hyung when he lost memories, I was able to tell that Woohyun's feelings were genuine. Now, it is up to Woohyun to make Sunggyu-hyung fall in love with him all over again. Though, I don't think that Sunggyu-hyung fell out of love.

The coffee maker stopped signaling it was done. I went to get a mug from the cupboards and poured the coffee into it. I heard the bathroom door open so I stayed there and held onto the cup. Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun went back to their room to get ready, and Sungyeol came to the kitchen. Before he could say anything, I handed him the cup of coffee. He took it with a smile of his face and pecked me on the lips once again.

" Thanks Myungie. You should go wash up too." I pecked him on the lips too even though I haven't brushed my teeth.

" Ew! You didn't brush your teeth yet!" I took this as an initiative to kiss him fully on the lips. I grabbed his face with my hands and bit his lower lip. Then slowly I pulled away and kissed him on the nose.

" You're welcome." I turned around to the bathroom with a smug smile on my face.

" Y-Yah! Myungsoo! Come back here! Myungsoo!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

After all of us finally got done, we headed to another music show. We did a dry rehearsal first and then we proceeded with our schedule. On our schedule, before we had to go back to the music station, we were going to a radio station. It seems like we are going to be there until we had to leave. I'm excited because this is the first time I will be on the radio. I have always wanted to do something like this since I had the dream of being a singer.

The seven of us got out of the van and headed into the radio station. Woohyun stood next to me and sneakily held my hand. Since we were so close it wasn't very noticeable that we are holding hands. The contact made me blush and made me want to hit Woohyun until he was bruised all over. But then that would make me look bad, so yeah. I don't and can't regret it because Woohyun is trying to make me fall in love with him. Holding my hand is a big step, but I can't help but feel that our hands fit well with each other.

Woohyun and I let go of hands when we met the radio host. Then we all sat in a circle, and Woohyun actually sat next to me. They told us that they would be video recording this too so Woohyun didn't try to hold onto my hand again. I'm a bit disappointed because of it but I can't do anything about it. All I can do is wait and try not to think about Woohyun. Now, I am Infinite's leader, Kim Sunggyu.

" Hello! I would like to welcome Infinite! Please introduce yourselves!"

" Hello we are Infinite!"

 

------------------------------------------------------

One hour later...

 

It wasn't until after the radio broadcast did we go get lunch. Manager-hyungs weren't going to let us get fast food so we had to settle on sandwhiches so we drove to this sandwhich place which I never knew existed. Though I can't explain because it is better than the salads we have been eating these past three days. I swear I'm going to get sick of eating vegetables soon. Also the other members kept saying how I look like a hamster whenever I eat salad. Woohyun especially teases me about it, but then tries to make it up to me with his aegyo.

" Sunggyu! You have to eat up! Stop thinking about me!" I smacked Woohyun's head and went back to eating my sandwhich. Everybody else laughed at him while he pouted. That is what he gets for what he said. Such a cheeky bastard I tell you.

" You are so mean! You didn't have to hit me that hard. It hurts so badly."

Don't look at him Sunggyu. He is only trying to guilt trip you. Don't you dare look at him. Don't you dare. Don't you-

" Gyu-hyung?" I looked and there were tears b his eyes. I quickly placed my sandwhich down and wiped away the tears that were about to fall.

" I didn't mean to hit you that hard, okay? S-Sorry?" It went quiet until Woohyun burst out in laughter. I watched him as he held onto his stomach and laughed. I can't believe I fell for his act. He gets minus points because of that. I smacked his head once again and went back to eating my sandwhich.

" I hate you, Woohyun." I took my sandwhich and wet to sit next to Myungsoo. Of course Woohyun followed me.

" Sunggyu! Sunggyu! Gyu-hyung! Forgive me, please? Please?" I pushed him away and flicked him on the forehead. Then I motioned him with my finger to go back to his seat and finish his lunch. He sighed at me and went back to his seat. I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being.

" Woohyun problems?" I turn to Myungsoo and Sungyeol and nodded.

" Yep. Woohyun problems."

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

When we got back to the music performance show, we greeted the other senior groups. We even gave them our album for them to have. I guess this is something other groups do to present themselves to senior groups. I don't mind, though. I get to see some idols that I admired for their hard work. I hope that Infinite can become like them: winning awards, having their own concerts, and performing in front of a huge audience.

After the seven greeted the other groups, we went back to our room. Again we watched other performances from the t.v. screen and the previews for the groups having their comeback showed. The one group called Teen Top got my attention again. It showed each member, and I carefully analyzed each member. When it got to a certain member, I blinked my eyes a few times. I couldn't believe who it was because I haven't heard from that person for a long time. I shook the thought away and went back to the members.

" Infinite! It is time for you to go onstage!" All of us nodded at each and followed the staff member out. While we were walking backstage, I saw Myungsoo grab onto Sungyeol's hand. I sighed at them and wished it could happen to me. Suddenly, I felt my hand clasped in somebody else's hand. I turn my head and there is Woohyun with his greasy smile.

" I know you wanted to hold hands with somebody so I thought why not me? Aren't you happy?" I looked away and nodded. I wasn't going to let him get satisfied from my red cheeks. Knowing Woohyun, he would be jumping all over the place. I felt Woohyun get closer to me until I could feel him breathing on my ear.

" I like you very much, Gyu."

My heart stopped beating for a second. Then it accerlerated, my body got hot, and I couldn't help but smile. I made sure he couldn't see my face or else he would think the wrong idea. I haven't fall in love with him yet, I can't just fall in love as easily like this. If I did, I feel like I gave in to him. Just because Woohyun is being sweet, and overly greasy, doesn't mean I should easily fall in love. That won't happen.

" You're so cute, hyung. You know that?" He pecked me on the cheek and walked away immediately. My hand slowly touched my cheek.

W-What the? Where is Woohyun getting his tricks from? Just a single peck and words affect me so much. How? How is that possible?

" Infinite, please get onstage!"

Okay, Sunggyu, you can do this. Just throw away any thoughts of Woohyun and perform your best out there! Fighting!

I pumped my fist into the air drawing attention from the staff. Inside I mentally cried in embarrassment. I bowed to them and went onstage with the other members. By then Woohyun was already throwing hearts out to the fans. I rolled my eyes at him and went to my position.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

After the performance...

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I'm so tired! I can't believe that I'm so tired. It must be because I'm working so hard for Sunggyu's heart!

After our performance today, we had to go practice. Like seriously? Can't we just go take a shower and sleep. So all seven of us had to go change into different clothes and practice our choreography again and again. We danced to our other songs too, but overall I'm just tired. I want to go to sleep, eat, and go back to sleep. Great, now I'm thinking of food when I shouldn't be. Now that I think about it, we didn't eat dinner yet. I ran over to manager-hyung- we are on break right now- and grabbed onto his arm.

" Hyung, I'm hungry. Can you go buy is something to eat? Please?" He pushed my hand away and patted my shoulder.

" Okay, guys, what do you want?" I fist pump into the air and everybody else joined me.

" I want jajangmyeon!" I said out loud.

" I want hamburger and fries!" I bumped Dongwoo-hyung's shoulder. He pouted because he knew that manager-hyung wasn't going to get us fastfood. If he didn't buy it for lunch then he isn't going to buy it for dinner.

" I want coffee!" We all looked at Sungyeol. He was smiling like the choding he is. To think that he can easily plan pranks on us yet he wants coffee for dinner. I swear if manager-hyung gets us coffee then I'm going to kill Sungyeol... Well not literally but you know what I mean.

" We aren't having coffee, Sungyeol. I will just let Sunggyu decide." All of us turned to him and his eyes widened. I ran over to him and jumped right onto him. He was already sitting so the impact wasn't as bad.

" Gyu-hyung, please choose jajangmyeon! Please! Please!"

Then I suddenly realized the position we are in. Here I am on top of him, his head between my hands, and him blushing really hard. I was about to get up, but somebody decided to peel me off of him. Then I was being held back and I tried to get out from their grasp. I turn my head, and the person holding me is Hoya.

" Yah! Hoya, let go of me! I'm your hyung!" He stared at me until he stuck out his tongue at me. I heard little snickers and I knew exactly who they were coming from. I'm going to get that lemon candy maknae.

" Woohyun, I think you should calm down. If you get excited like this your bloodrate will rise."

" What does that have to do with dinner?! I just want some jajangmyeon! Sunggyu! Tell Hoya to let me go!" I pleaded at him until he nodded his head for Hoya to let me go. I stuck out my tongue at Hoya and went behind Sunggyu. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my chin on his shoulder. He didn't push me away so I guess I'm good for now.

Unless he has fallen for me? Maybe he has! I bet-

My thoughts got cut off when I felt a smack to my head. I rubbed it in pain and pouted at Sunggyu. He just glared at me. Then he leaned to me and whispered into my ear.

" I haven't fallen for you, pabo."

" Meanie." I walked away from him and slumped against the wall. I decided to ignore Sunggyu because he is being mean to me. Actually, everybody is being mean to me today. So not fair. They should think how I feel.

" I guess we can eat jajangmyeon for dinner."

My ears perked at the mention of jajangmyeon. I clapped in excitement and ran back to Sunggyu. I jumped onto him once again and we fell to the floor.

Great job ignoring him, Woohyun. Totally sticked to your plan.

" Thank you Gyu! You are the best!"

" Alright, alright. Can you get off of me? You are a bit heavy." I shook my head. I wrapped my hands around him even tighter. I snuggled my face into his neck-- even though it is sweaty but who cares-- and placed a light kiss. Nobody would see it since we are in this position.

" I will go order jajangmyeon then."

Once manager-hyung left to go order, I got off of Sunggyu. Then I dragged him towards the wall. I made him sit up and I went to get us our water bottles. I handed him his and sat next to him. I sat really next to him despite his protests but then he stopped since I wasn't listening to him. After a while I could feel myself cooling down. I was getting tired so I placed my head on Sunggyu's shoulder. Once again he didn't push me away so I wrapped my arm around his waist.

" Yah, you are getting to close." I sighed at pulled him close to me. Luckily nobody else but the other members were in the room. I don't want to be questioned by the manager-hyungs.

" I know, but you haven't pushed me away?... Why is that?"

" ... I don't know. It's because you are my friend?"

H-He just called me friend! Sunggyu just called me friend!

" Sunggyu!" I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him.

" What is it now?" I looked around the room to make sure nobody was looking, and kissed his cheek.

" You just called me your friend! So that means we are friends now right?!" Sunggyu wasn't looking at me. I got curious and looked down because he was looking down at his lap. My eyes widened when I saw his red cheeks. I immediately lifted his face to look at me.

" Why aren't you looking at me? Did I do something wrong? You can stop me whenever you want." He didn't say anything. Instead he peeled my hands away from me, stood up, and walked away. Though I thought I heard him say something.

I sighed and rubbed my neck in frustration. Then I turned around and banged my head on the wall. I groaned in frustration and flopped to the floor. I closed my eyes for a while and just thinked.

Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. How am I going to make you fall in love with me again?

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV:

 

Infinite practiced for another after dinner and then headed back to the dorm. They each took a shower and went to sleep. One member couldn't sleep, though. So he got out of bed to go get a drink of water. While he stood there in the kitchen, he kept on thinking and thinking. All of these thoughts ran through his head, but he couldn't concentrate. They were bouncing all around in his head. He sighed and ran his hand through his wet hair.

" Sunggyu-hyung?" He looks up to see Myungsoo walking out of his bedroom.

" Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing up?" Myungsoo goes to stand next to Sunggyu and places his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

" I should be asking you that question. I woke up because Dongwoo-hyung kicked me in his sleep. How about you?"

" I simply couldn't sleep. Too many thoughts in my head." Myungsoo nodded understanding where he was coming from.

" Myungsoo, can I tell you something." Myungsoo lifted his head from Sunggyu's shoulder and looked at him. He nodded his head for Sunggyu to proceed and Sunggyu sighed. He didn't want to say it, but it felt like there was too much on his shoulders. He needed to tell somebody about it.

" I'm actually afraid of falling in love with Woohyun again. Heck, I'm afraid just liking him! I don't know what I should do. Every time he gets close to me, my heartbeat increases. Whenever he whispers into my ears, I can't help but get goosebumps and shiver. His voice is all over and he smiles like there is no tomorrow. Everything he does is affecting me... and I'm afraid."

" Hyung, what are you afraid of?"

"... I'm afraid of getting hurt again." It went quiet for a bit. Myungsoo sighed at Sunggyu's words, grabbed his head, and placed their foreheads against each other.

" Sunggyu-hyung, I understand. I was in the same boat as you. I was afraid of getting together with Sungyeol. I was afraid of moving on and giving him another chance. Then I realized that I couldn't live without him. Sungyeol... I love him too much to give him up. I couldn't let him go again, not like last time. Sungyeol wasn't going to slip through my hands like the rain falling between my fingers. Hyung, I can tell Woohyun-hyung is being sincere. I want you to try to believe him. Okay? Sunggyu-hyung?"

" Y-You called Woohyun hyung," Sunggyu laughed and Myungsoo lightly punched him on the shoulder.

" Yah! Don't you dare tell Woohyun I said that! It will only boost his ego." Sunggyu smiled softly at Myungsoo. He hugged Myungsoo and let him go.

" Thank you Myungsoo. I don't know where I would be without you."

" I should be saying that to you. I still have done enough for you for the five years you took care of me." They smiled at each other and laughed. Then they walked to their bedroom doors and quietly said goodnight to each other.

Sunggyu walked into his room and quietly went to his side of the room. Then he laid on his bed and faced Woohyun. Woohyun's back was facing Sunggyu, but he didn't mind. As long he is there then everything is okay. They were only an arm distance away, and Sunggyu knew that he can always reach for Woohyun, but decided not to since he is sleeping. Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun and closed his eyes.

You didn't do anything wrong... and I don't want you to stop.

 

 

 

(A/N: Hey I'm back! and I want to say OMG I HAVE FREAKIN 186 SUSCRIBERS FOR THIS FIC! YOU GUYS ARE TOO AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYBODY! MAKES MY DAY SO HAPPY! Ahem. Anyway, I hope you like this fluffy chapter. Don't think there isn't anymore drama because there still is. A certain person will be appearing soon so just patiently wait! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading, suscribing, and commenting! Love you guys! Until next time! P.S. Sorry for any mistakes!)