I'm Sorry! D:

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

I swear to god I will update this! And I'm sorry! It's been like, I don't know, weeks since I last updated and I was going to update this I swear but then things happened- Kpop world and the REAL world. I just didn't feel like updating, but I will update this with a story and I hope to finish this by the end of this year. I said it was going to be by the end of September... Yeah that obviously never happened. But I will update this with a chapter and I am determined to finish this by the end of this year.

 

I hope you understand where I'm coming from because senior year of high school is tough and I need to have good grades, and my high school requirements aren't that bad because I passed some of them yay! but I don't know if the credits are going to add up right to graduate and I already bought my cap and gown and I'm looking at my tassel that I'm wearing with my cap for graduation and like I want to graduate but I really need finish this story because I feel like I'm been neglecting this and I don't want you guys to feel like I'm neglecting this story because I'm not.

 

I hope you guys know where I'm coming from right now because I really want to finish this- I really do. But it's going to be really hard because I'm going too tired to do a chapter and I might just end up not doing one. But I just want to let you guys know that I am still thinking about The Boy Next Door and I won't forget.

 

And I will update this! Maybe next weekend! Or maybe during the weekdays, because I only have a four day week this week. 

 

So stay tune for the next update!