29

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

It’s been several days, maybe even a week or so since she met L.Joe and became friends (?) with Teen Top. And let me tell you this, her feelings about this is really indecisive. Is she happy with this, or not. She can’t really tell you if you ask her. But she did know that it felt sort of good to have friends that kept you entertain. And she’ll never tell this to the guys. Never in her life will she tell them. Because to be honest she doesn’t know what these guys will do. Just how like Eunhee is right now towards Niel. She doesn’t know what’s going on in Niel’s head and it sort of scares her. So when he suggested that they play a little game, Eunhee started to get worried. And notice the atmosphere in the car got a little tense.

                Nicole cleared and stared at the younger, “What can of game or you suggesting, Niel?” Niel looked up at Nicole and gave her the most ‘innocent’ grin he can muster up.

                “Oh, just a little game of Truth or Dare. Or more like a game of Truth.”

                Eunhee noticed that CAP and Changjo had a perplexed expression on their faces. “Did Niel hyung just say Truth game instead of Dare game?” Changjo asked.

                CAP nodded his head. “That never happens. Who the hell are you and what have you done to Ahn Daniel?” Niel rolled his eyes and gave the elder a look of annoyance.

                “I’m still here. You do realize we did meet them not to long ago and became friends with them. Doing my Dare game with them will be too much for them and probably cause a lot of uncomfortable tension. And we don’t want that… Yet.”

                “Yet you do it to us when we want to play game.” Changjo glared at his hyung.

                “Cause we’re good friends, Jonghyun.” Niel smiled and patted his head. Changjo smacked his hand away and turned his head away from him.

                “Well Changjo is mad at me, but that doesn’t mean we won’t stop playing,” Niel smiled at the girls, “So who’s first?”

 

----

 

“What do you think they’re doing in there?” Chunji asked the two boys. L.Joe looked at him and to the people that were in the front. They look like they were talking about something. It might’ve been something bad, because L.Joe saw Changjo turn his head away from Niel.

                “It can be anything really. When you have Niel in there with you it can go either way. It can go down a scary path or a good path, but mostly the scary path.” L.Joe told him. Chunji gave an agreeing nod, while Ricky piped in, “Well Niel hyung is a scary hyung at times. Especially when angered.”

                Chunji nodded his head. “He’s a sassy dongsaeng.”

                “Very sassy.”

                “Should we be worried about the noonas? I mean they have Niel hyung.”

                Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other, and shrugged. “They have CAP hyung.”

 

-----

 

“This game better be good, Niel.” CAP told him.

                “Who do you think I am hyung?” Niel grinned, “Even if this is the Truth game we’re still gonna go hard.”

                “Now I’m scared and I don’t want to play anymore.” Nicole looked at Niel. Niel stared at Nicole with wide eyes and gripped her shoulders. “No! Noona, you need to play! Eunhee noona is going to play.”

                “I never agreed to anything.” Eunhee stated from the front.

                “Noona,” Niel glared from the back, “you’re play the game no matter what. Same goes with you too hyung.” CAP mumbled something from the front, it was quiet but it was heard, “Dammit.” Niel smiled and glanced at everyone, even placing his arms around Changjo, who jabbed his side, causing Niel to flinch, but still have the smile on his face. “We play the game!”

                “This isn’t going to end well.” Changjo told Niel. Niel looked at Changjo and gave him a hug, squishing his face into his body. “Have some confidence Changjo.” Changjo rolled his eyes and punched his hyung in the stomach, causing the older one to groan and release him from his grasp.

                “Just get on with the game, Niel.” CAP told, while switching into a different lane.

                “Okay,” Niel sat up straight, but then glance behind him to look at the other three in the back. “Should we let the others join in?”

                “No.” CAP simply told him, which Niel replied back with a ‘why not?’  “Because they’re outside. How are you going to tell them stuff?” Niel opened his mouth to reply back, but was cut off from CAP, “And calling them won’t work, you’ll mostly be hearing the noises from outside.”

                Niel pouted, “Fine. We’ll exclude them out.” Niel once again glance around, “We’ll start the game now. Who’ll go first?” No one really said anything, and just kept quiet. Niel rolled his eyes and heaved a sigh. “Fine I’ll go first.” He squinted his eyes and looked at the four people around him. He smiled and looked towards Eunhee, who was staring ahead. “Eunhee noona,” That caught Eunhee’s attention and Niel saw her straighten her back, the corners of Niel’s mouth curled upwards. “Out of all the members of Teen Top, who do you find attractive?”

                Eunhee frowned at the question. “Ooh~ I want to know!” Nicole cooed. And Eunhee was so close to turning around and reaching over to smack her, and Eunhee didn’t care if they were in a car with people. “Answer the question, noona,” Niel pestered, “and the truth.”

                Eunhee had a grim look on her face, and CAP happened to notice when he turned to glance at the girl. He let out a soft chuckle before facing the front again. Eunhee thought about all the boys. They all have their own things… Do I really have to answer this? But if I have to choose…?-

 

                “Who don’t have all day, noona.” Niel told Eunhee.

                “We actually do.”

                “Shut it Changjo.”

                Eunhee rolled her eyes, “Give me a minute.” Should I choose L.Joe? I mean I did met him first, well engage in a conversation with him, and he is attractive. Nice pale skin, his eyes, he has a cute nose and surprisingly he looks good with blonde hair… Oh god, did I just seriously think that?! Eunhee frowned even more and shook her head, No! I can’t. Pick someone else. “CAP oppa.”  

                Everyone was shocked by her answer, CAP, himself, was shocked by the answer. Nicole and Niel stared at her, “Are you serious? Why?” Niel just had to add the ‘why’, for many purposes, some that really doesn’t make sense.

                CAP glared at the boy in the back from the rearview mirror. “Why are you questioning it? She picked me, end of discussion.”

                “I actually want to know the reason.” Changjo asked.

                Eunhee sighed, but answered anways, “Because he has a lot of charms that girls like, as well he’s quite manly. Girls like that.”

                “Fair enough.” Changjo nodded, satisfied with the answer.

                “Okay, Eunhee, it’s your turn now. Ask anyone anything.”

                Eunhee turned around and looked around to choose her next victim. She raised an eyebrow seeing Nicole avoiding eye contact, Oh yeah, doing that won’t make me pick you. Eunhee rolled her eyes and turned to face the front. “Nicole.”

                “Dammit.”

                “Go ahead, noona, ask Nicole something.” Niel laughed. Nicole gave him a side glare, but the boy ignored it and continued to snicker at the girl.

                Eunhee thought hard until thinking of the perfect question. “You told me your crush, yet I never knew you took interest in him, nor his group of friends. When did this happen? And why didn’t you tell me?”

                “Hey! That’s two questions!” Nicole exclaimed.

                “Answer the damn question, Nicole!”

                CAP whistled, “Damn Eunhee, you’re feisty.” Eunhee turned to him and gave him a smile, “I get that a lot.” She replied back and returned to face Nicole. “Answer.”

                Nicole gave Eunhee a pout and her puppy dog eyes, but Eunhee stared at her with her eyes saying, ‘I’m not buying it.’ Nicole sighed, “This started probably the beginning of freshman year-“

                “What?!”

                Nicole heaved out a heavy sigh, “I knew you’re going to react like that, and that’s why I didn’t tell you. You never really like how the girls were ‘falling head over heels’ for them and how they were acting like total fakes. And I guess I was scared that you would think I’ll be a fake like them.” Nicole looked at her interlaced hands, which were placed on her lap.

                Eunhee sighed, “I can never really call you a fake, Cola. You’re like this since your childhood; it’s really hard calling you a fake, because you’re not. And if you told me, yeah I may have gotten mad, but I would’ve understood, sort of. We didn’t really discuss it at my house last time, so I’m going to say this. I love you, and you’re my best friend, nothing can really replace you, so I won’t get mad if you told me if you took an interest in Teen Top. So just please tell me things and don’t keep things from me.”

                It was quiet until Eunhee heard sniffling. It wasn’t coming from Nicole, because she wasn’t crying, she looked like she will, but no. Eunhee turned her head slightly and saw Niel rubbing his eyes with his sleeves, and Changjo looking at him weirdly. “That was the most beautiful thing ever! Why can’t our friendship be like that?” Niel wailed. Changjo just made a face at how at the older was acting.

                “It’s because were not girls, no offence to you guys.” Changjo stated to Nicole and Eunhee.

                “It’s okay.”

                “Okay, I think we should take this little game on pause, because you’re not fit to be playing this game, Niel.” CAP said, with Niel nodding his head in response, not really caring, and just continued to cry and telling Changjo that their friendship wasn’t as ‘beautiful’ as Nicole’s and Eunhee’s friendship. “Once Niel calms down Nicole will start off the game again.”

                Everyone agreed and it went quiet after that, but this time it wasn’t as awkward. Maybe a little bit because of Niel’s cries, but either way, it wasn’t as bad. Eunhee glanced out her window when she felt her phone vibrate. She looked at it and found out she received a message. She unlocked her phone and opened up the message.

 

Don’t worry. I won’t keep secrets from you again. :)

-Cola

 

Eunhee smiled, but frowned when she received another message from Nicole.

 

But you better tell me the real person you think is attractive in Teen Top. 


And here's Chapter 29~
I hope you guys like this and I hope this is long enough for you guys. I don't really have anything much to say, so yeah. 
Thanks for the people that subscribe! I hope you guys like this. I'll see you guys with another update in 2 weeks! 

Comment & Subscribe~