Chapter 2

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Sayumi:

He looked really mad that I killed his neighbour. But on the other side he looked like he understood it. 
"You're a hunter?" I asked. "You too?" he nodded. I was thinking about it. What exactly am I? I couldn't tell him what I really was. Could I? He would kill me immediately. "Yes" I said. "I am". We walked in the direction of his house. The street was big and the houses were far apart of each other. "I am Ryosuke" he said while we were nearing his house. "Sayumi" I said.

He walked to his door and opened it with a key. He has a big house, just like all other houses in this street. The windows were closed shut with wooden planks. This was against the demons I think. Besides this, I think he will also have a devils trap. After all he is a hunter. "Do you wanna come?" he said while he looked at me. That was just the sentence I didnt want to hear. When I'm trapped in his house he will kill me, and I can't escape unless he wants that. I couldn't go. "Do you wanna come?" He asked for a second time. He looked a little irritated because I didn't answer his question.

I walked a little closer to the door to explore if he has devil traps. I had a look in the hallway of his house. It was dark. The windows wont let any light in. I couldn't see anything. "Is there a light switch?" I asked. "I had it removed" he said. "There's a devils trap here, but when a demon turn on the light he can see it. So that's why it won't work anymore." I was right so he had a devils trap here. "Also in front of doors and windows lays salt, so that we make sure no demon can come in" I looked down, I didn't see any salt. " But there isn't salt here" I said. "No, the trap is enough for when someone tries to visit me" He smiled.

I walked back. "Aren't you coming?" he asked. "I... I am afraid for darkness" I said. This was true. At least, when I was alive. I was just going crazy when it was dark, I always slept with light on. "But we have candles in the living room, so you'll only be a few seconds in the darkness. "I'm sorry" I said "I can't". He walked a little back. "Then were are you going? Do you have a home?" he asked. A home? I don't have a home. I'm just living on street, just like all others. "Yes" I said. "I'm going home"