Chapter 30

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Mai:

I knew Sayumi was caught by the demons. Which is kinda funny, she was caught by her own kind. Ryosuke looked shocked and scared at the same time. I saw him thinking. I said that Sayumi might've burned our house down, but I knew she didn't... I felt sad for him because of that lie. He must've thought that Sayumi betrayed him, so my plan worked. But why doesn't feel it good? I put my hands in my pocket and felt the note I found in the store. 'Should I tell him the truth' I thought while I looked to his scared face, which was lit up by the flames of fire. It was still raining a little but it didn't help a lot. The house was still burning I pulled my hand out of my pocket. 'No' I thought 'I won't let her come any near to us anymore'.  It was raining harder and the fire became less. I felt how the temperature went from hot to cold. Where fire was first, was later nothing more but the remains of  the house. As soon as the fire was gone it stopped raining. I felt very cold, my clothes were so wet that they stuck to my body. I pulled my wet hair out of my face. I looked to Ryosuke. With his wet hair he really looked upset. It was like in the movies; When something bad is happening it's starting to rain. His hair was also in his face, but he looked like he didn't care. I felt cold.

Ryosuke started to move and walked to the entrance of our destroyed house. "Where are you going?" I asked but he didn't answer. I decided to follow him. He was standing before the entrance for like 60 seconds. What was he doing? There was no door anymore, the fire destroyed it. I looked to the floor and saw pieces of wood. That must've been the door. Ryosuke gave a little look inside the house and walked inside. I did the same. We walked in the hallway to the place what was our living room before the fire.  I smelled the smell of burned wood. Everything was destroyed... Everything was gone...

I walked a little further. "Wait! stop!" Ryosuke said a little in panic. I didn't understand why I had to stop but I did what he asked. I turned around and saw Ryosuke's pannicking face. I gave a smile to him but he didn't smile back. Of course he didn't.... "Come back" He said without moving, he was still in the door opening between the hallway and the living room. Well, there also wasn't a door anymore. He made a handsign that I should come back carefully. When I wanted to make my first step I heard something from the ceiling. I looked up and saw some dust coming down. 'Oh no' I thought. The house was going to collapse. I looked to Ryosuke, he looked so worried... I never saw him this worried. I looked to his worringly face while I felt the whole ceiling, or maybe it was the whole house, fall on me. The last thing I remember was the pain wich rushed through my body when I closed my eyes.