Chapter 10

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Sayumi:

I didn't look out very good. Probably one of them was behind me all the time. As soon as he opened the door and I wanted to come in action I was captured. He still had my knife and was holding it to my throat. I never were this scared before. I could almost cry. "If you'd just do what you have to do as a demon, then this wouldn't have gotten so far" He wishpered in my ear. "Never!" I said back. He was holding me tigher. I thought I made him mad.

The other two demons were just standing in the frond yard without doing anything. I thought the one that captured me was the leader. "Listen, if you just take this knife and kill your friend there, then we will forget this okay?" he said. This made me mad. But was he really going to  give me my knife back that easily? "Okay" I said. "You're lying, aren't you, you better don't lie to me... understood?" He said while he sliced lightly in my throat. Blood came out of it, but I didn't feel a thing. I thought they wanted to let Ryosuke believe that I'm human. "I don't lie" I said, of course this was just another lie. "You're lying that you don't lie!" he laughed and gave me another cut in my throat.

"Sayumi!" I heard from the door opening. The other demons were still watching over him. Maybe I should distract them. I kicked him in his ankled while my head was away from the knife and close to his head. I kicked him the same time, so that he couldn't cut me again while he fell. I didn't kick him to hurt him, because demons don't feel that kind of pain, instead, I kicked him so that he would trip over my ankles. He fell, but he was still holding onto me, so I also fell down. The knife also fell, which hit my leg. It didn't hurt. I took my knife out of my leg and stood up like nothing happened. But it worked, the other two demons were distracted and walked towards us.The demon who captured me was also getting up. Now I was surrounded by three of them.

Ryosuke took his chance and grabbed his stick. He ran as fast as he could to the demon that nearest to him and wanted to put the stick into the demon's body. But he was too slow; the demon grabbed the stick. He forgot that it was Iron and dropped it as soon as he grabbed it. Now it was Ryosuke's turn. He took his stick again and put it in the demon's heart.

The demon that was in front of me was trying to get me, I walked back and tripped. I fell down on the ground. The demon stook out his hand to grab my knife, but he was too slow and I got a chance to cut off his hand. "You little !" He yelled. "Who are you calling a ?" Someone said from behind the demon. I looked around and saw the other demon lying dead on the ground. Ryosuke killed him and now he was going to save me from this demon.  The demon turned around and as soon as he did he got a stick in his heart. I crawled away before he'd fall on me.