Chapter 33

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Mai:

"Sayumi saved me" I said. He looked at me like he didn't understand. When the ceiling fell down, it all went black before my eyes for five seconds and then I saw it. First I thought I was dead, but I saw my hand was holding a wooden plank, which was blocking everything what fell down. I didn't even know how I get that plank, but it saved my life. After that, after the whole ceiling was gone, I closed my eyes and I woke up outside with Ryosuke. I still couldn't move. I did move for sure, but it wasn't me. I was being possesed again, but this time the demon saved my life. Sayumi saved my life. I stood up. "Wait..." Ryosuke said. I nodded. "I'm Okay". He still didn't understand. I remembered something. Sayumi. I went back to the place Sayumi hung. I just could see her disappear. She just disappeared like a ghost. I was followed by Ryosuke. "Why...?" He said. I knew he didn't understand. But I knew. I knew everything now. About Sayumi. I felt a tear came up. It was all my fault. If I didn't hide the note, we might've saved her before the demons burned our house. I felt really bad now. "I'm sorry" I then said. He looked at me. I knew he still didn't understand a thing. "She wasn't a bad demon after all" I said, though it sounded like I cried. I felt the note in my pocket. I gave it to Ryosuke, who opened it. "I found it in the store, but I didn't say anything..." I started crying. "Y... You  knew..." He said while looking at the text Sayumi wrote with her own blood. "I thought she would hurt you... She's a demon after all..." I still cried. He turned around. "Unbelievable..." He said quietly. "Ryosuke... I'm sor...". "Unbelievable!" He screamed. More tears came out of my eyes. "I didn't know she... I didn't know..." I said, still crying. Ryosuke shook his head. "I can't believe you, you know... my own sister!" He screamed again, but harder than before. At that moment we noticed the house was making a sound, it was cracking. We both knew what that meant. We had to leave the house soon or it will fall on us. We started running downstairs, without saying anything and went outside, but before I ran to the door I grabbed the knife in the living room. It was Sayumi's knife. the demons left it in a closet in the bedroom but when the floor fell down, it dropped out of the closet. Now we had two weapons, Ryosuke still had his stick and with two weapons we're stronger right? After that I went outside. I stopped running when I was in the garden.Ryosuke was standing there, with his back to my side, and when I came outside he started to walk, like he waited for me. I followed him. Behind me I heard the house making sound again and when I turned around the whole house fell down. I felt tears rolling over my cheeks. When I turned around again I saw Ryosuke already walking meters before me. I ran to him and when I was next to him I stopped running and instead I walked. We walked for a very long time, hours maybe, without saying anything. I still felt bad and Ryosuke was really mad at me. I just looked to the ground the whole time. I wanted to apologize again, but I knew it won't change anything. I couldn't bring Sayumi back. I couldn't undo the things I did wrong. 'I am the bad person' I thought. 'Not she'.


What would you do if this was the very last chapter?? :P      
Don't Worry; this isn't really the last chapter,
but I will stop writing for a while because of too much school work -.-     
I have to hand in three projects for next week...      
I don't know when I will come back,
but you will know as soon as I upload chapter 34...
Maybe it will be in a week, maybe two, maybe months... I
really don't know... (But it won't be years xD)     
I know you all can't wait for the next chapter so I will try to do my best and come back as soon as I can :)  
 
And of course I will still come online, I also don't write anymore (For a while)      
I'm really sorry, but school is also very important.   

I will write it on the fb page when I will update the next chapter :)
http://www.facebook.com/Akumanosekaifanfic

Guys!!
If you want to read this story further, then go to part 2:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334436